Fury X giveaway

GreezyJeezy
On 4/14/2016 at 3:35 PM, GreezyJeezy said:

snip

great idea, your're a generous guy. Glad people like you are here :)

CPU: Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition 3960X | Motherboard: Intel DX79SR "Stormville" | RAM: 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series DDR3 PC3-12800 (4x 8GB) Quad-Channel | GPU: 2x EVGA GTX 970 FTW 4GB in SLI (I have Many other builds plus 100+ Macs (don't judge me)... Many specs are listed on my profile)

[PC#1] Log: [Link] [PC#2] Log: [Link] F@H stats: [Link]

My rig is running a i5 6600 cpu and 8gb of kingston fury ram. Windows 10 and a simple mini atx gigabyte motherboard. I have no gpu. The reason I want the gpu is that I cant even afford a $10 gpu right now. I had to pretty much save my food for months to afford a stick of ram. 

On a side note this is not to further my chances of winning but i think it is cool for you to give away an expensive piece of hardware even when you haven't even bought it.

This is too funny. I saw your post when it had like 4 or five pages. Now 20 pages later, you're going to have a hard time deciding the winner. Good luck mate. @GreezyJeezy;)

CPU: i5 4460
GPU: R9 270
RAM: 8GB 1866Mhz CL10
HDD: WD Blue 1TB
PSU: 550W 80+ Silverstone(can't recall the name)

Witcher 3 just begs for beefier GPU.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

@GreezyJeezy

Currently running a  GeForce GTX760 that I pulled out of the trash that i've determined was from a LENOVO prebuilt computer! (Trashyard wars xD) With a AMD Phenom X4 9750. 

This is my first post, and I know that disqualifies me, but I swear to God I've been lurking. Also I need a GPU to play shadow warrior.

750 Ti here. Good luck everyone!

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080 12GB + Motherboard: Asus Crosshair VIII Hero

Case: Asus ROG Strix Helios Gundam Edition Power Supply: Asus ROG Thor 850P

15 hours ago, GreezyJeezy said:

yeah if they have 1 post and just joined after the giveaway started they won't win, it will be a person who would really use it and that is fairly active and helpful.

Hides in the corner with 35 posts lol

Stuck running on Intel HD graphics on my 4690k because my 960 died and the place I bought it from wont take it back. Stuck with a dead card and no money to replace it with :(

Needs money for car parts :P

System specs: Core i7 9700k, Dark Rock Pro 4 , MSI Z390 PRO, 16GB CORSAIR VENGENCE DDR4 3000, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, Corsair AX860, Seagate 1TB, Sandisk 240GB SSD, Corsair 400c

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: £654 (£221 with sales)
  • Games owned: 62
  • Games played: 52 (83%)
  • Hours on record: 2,980.7h

My desktop has a core i5 4690k with a 750 watt corsair power supply and a Nvidia Geforce GTX 750 ti as the graphics card

Here's the partlist: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/SuperM4Tanker/saved/nN7Ff7

I can use the fury x because I'm going into collage next year and I'm not going to be able to save any money to replace the 750ti because all of my money is going to go to collage.

20 minutes ago, DEcobra11 said:

Time zones m8 :P

PD: This is NOT the entry post

NH it's fine I'm having the thread locked when it's over. So people will know xD 

This is the first giveaway I've seen on this site lol. I'd like the ram upgrade to 64GB because it would be helpful for video editing and look badass. The SSD would be amazing as well and would help my library load super fast. Thanks for doing this awesome giveaway! Here's a pic of my rig. Specs are in the description but I have taken out the R9 290. 

13020148_1697652687142703_1696211898_n.jpg

Current PC: Origin Millennium- i7 5820K @4.0GHz | GTX 980Ti SLI | X99 Deluxe 

2 minutes ago, kris2340k said:

This guy just keeps on giving :D are you rich lol

I do well. I thank my dad for the start.

Coming from the 1000th post post, i´d love to add 8GB to my system. Can i take part?

Fanboys, on both sides, are quite embarrassing. How can one be a "fan" of a company? A companies only goal is to make a profit off you. Instead of being a smart consumer and base your purchase decision on the best price / performance you choose to dick yourself over by only considering brand X. Idiotic loss to be honest.

~Quibiss

5 minutes ago, GreezyJeezy said:

I do well. I thank my dad for the start.

you see until a few months ago my dad has been uneployed all his life (he has no gcses) and my mom works in low level retail.
Hopefully I can do as well someday :D

Frankly, there are more deserving people than me who already has a more than decent computer but being a schooler means that I don't have a source of income...with my tests being less than 2 weeks away and Zen so close...pls...i need dem 16/32GB kit of ddr4 ram :D 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

I would love to win this Fury X. Currently, I have a HD 7850 1GB that really doesn't match well with my i5-4590. I am 15 and would get a job and save if I could, but I have tried and unfortunately even places that only require you to be 14 won't hire a 15 year old and I just spent all my money, months of saving, upgrading from a G3258 to the i5. I would also love to win either the SSD or RAM. SSD because my cheap 120GB one is full, even with all my programs and my users folder on a separate hard drive and RAM because all I have is 8GB of cheap, Crucial RAM with no heat spreaders, which is terrible looking and not enough for video editing. Thank you so much for having this giveaway and I hope you choose me for something!

P.S.

Full specs:

CPU: Core i5-4590

Mobo: Gigabyte B85M-DS3H-A

Cooler: stock Intel

GPU: Sapphire HD 7850 1GB

SSD: SanDisk 120GB

HDD: some random 500GB laptop drive

PSU: CX430M (gonna need to save some money to get a new one if I win the Fury X)

Case: Rosewill Redbone

21 pages? Cool.

I have a Radeon HD-7970 Ghz edition from Sapphire. Really not a bad card for the $120 I bought it for. This summer I plan to upgrade my PC so that I can play at higher resolutions (the 7970 still lacks a bit in some games, like BF4 at Ultra 1080p.) The cost of said upgrade will be a whole lot (I'm still paying for my $400 CPU upgrade.) That is the reason I want the Fury X.

In case you wanted to see my system in its most basic specs:

i7-4790k @4.0Ghz (boosts to 4.4Ghz)

Sapphire Radeon HD-7970 Ghz Edition @1050Mhz

16GB RAM

Thanks for the giveaway.

I used to be quite active here.

Running the ultra powerful integrated graphics of an i5 4670K.

My specs are:
-i5 4670k

-Asrock H81M-ITX

-Evga supernova 650G

- Some Patriot RAM 8 GB

-Corsair 250D & WD Black 500Gb

I would use this card since I have become addicted to modding games and

would like to start creating videos (kinda like Hodilton on youtube) and it is

both impossible to run games on integrated graphics and impossible to do 

video editing without a GPU. http://imgur.com/a/8doxy some screenshots I

took before I had to sell my previous GPU for car repairs

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

2 hours ago, afyeung said:

This is the first giveaway I've seen on this site lol. I'd like the ram upgrade to 64GB because it would be helpful for video editing and look badass. The SSD would be amazing as well and would help my library load super fast. Thanks for doing this awesome giveaway! Here's a pic of my rig. Specs are in the description but I have taken out the R9 290. 

13020148_1697652687142703_1696211898_n.jpg

What the hell dude this is a Fury X Giveaway not a "Choose your Whatever you want Giveaway"

Edit: i dont know if you saw it but im sorry i did not know about the "new giveaway" if id say... i mean, just ignore what i said and have a beautiful day :D 

Edited by OilfilledAreAWESOME99
MISTAKE