Fury X giveaway

GreezyJeezy
1 minute ago, kris2340k said:

Read the first post on page 1. But you wont win unless you are an active member. So you need more than 2 posts lol

thank you

On 4/14/2016 at 0:48 PM, FloRolf said:

Because i said i don't want it? Yeah i wouldn't chose me neither, that's why i said it...

Hint: look at the spoiler. ;)

I could use a new free board

10 minutes ago, joelwilson said:

I could use a new free board

Lol how to get free posts :D

Make sure to quote me or tag me when responding to me, or I might not know you replied! Examples:

Do this:

And make sure you do it by hitting the quote button at the bottom left of my post, and not the one inside the editor!

Or this:

@DocSwag

Buy whatever product is best for you, not what product is "best" for the market.

Interested in computer architecture? Still in middle or high school? P.M. me!

I love computer hardware and feel free to ask me anything about that (or phones). I especially like SSDs. But please do not ask me anything about Networking, programming, command line stuff, or any relatively hard software stuff. I know next to nothing about that.

Compooters:

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 6700k, CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3, Motherboard: MSI Z170a KRAIT GAMING, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 4x4gb DDR4-2666 MHz, Storage: SanDisk SSD Plus 240gb + OCZ Vertex 180 480 GB + Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB 7200 RPM, Video Card: EVGA GTX 970 SSC, Case: Fractal Design Define S, Power Supply: Seasonic Focus+ Gold 650w Yay, Keyboard: Logitech G710+, Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum, Headphones: B&O H9i, Monitor: LG 29um67 (2560x1080 75hz freesync)

Home Server:

Spoiler

CPU: Pentium G4400, CPU Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: MSI h110l Pro Mini AC, RAM: Hyper X Fury DDR4 1x8gb 2133 MHz, Storage: PNY CS1311 120gb SSD + two Segate 4tb HDDs in RAID 1, Video Card: Does Intel Integrated Graphics count?, Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Power Supply: Seasonic 360w 80+ Gold, Keyboard+Mouse+Monitor: Does it matter?

Laptop (I use it for school):

Spoiler

Surface book 2 13" with an i7 8650u, 8gb RAM, 256 GB storage, and a GTX 1050

And if you're curious (or a stalker) I have a Just Black Pixel 2 XL 64gb

I have an AMD Fx 8350, 8Gbs of ddr3 ram, an NVidia Geforce 9600GT

Last time I updated my PC i could not spare anything for the video card, so this giveaway seems like a good chance for that.

Please. I'm still using a GT 740. Help me.

Unless it's already over, in which case darn...

Since everyone's sharing, I'll go too.

The only modern computer i have had is my laptop that i got 3 days ago, before that, i had an Athlon 3000+ with 1gb ram and a 8400GS. Tough times xD

First off, thanks for being generous enough to host this giveaway @GreezyJeezy

I'm currently running on a ~5year old HP laptop that runs on a toasty AMD Athlon II P320 @ 2.1 ghz that I've seen run at over 95 degrees when attempting to game, and only 3gb of RAM.

However I'm in the works of building my first rig in an ambitious attempt to squeeze a PC into an old fat PS2 case. I'll also try to have a build log of my progress on the forum sometime soon too.

So far I've got an e3-1230v3, 16gb of HyperX fury RAM, a 250gb 850 EVO and of course the PS2 case (already disassebled).

I'm about to get a H97 mitx MOBO and an SFX PSU but still unsure of which GPU to get with Polaris and Pascal around the corner Although, something like a Nano would probably suit me better...

Right now i'm saving up for a new build. It's going to be a mini itx build in my family room. It's goijg to serve as a computer for my homework(I have ADHD so staying focused on a computer is hard and sometimes i need somebody to tell le to gwt back to work) and an HTPC where we can watch movies and play games but it will also be a peice of art to show everybody that comes to our house my skills at building a computer. A Fury X would be perfect for it. 

Good luck to the rest of you! And GreezyJeezy you're awesome person if you can just give a strange a $600 gpu!

LOOK AT MY NEW FLAG DESIGNS FOR PA AND VOTE ON YOUR FAVORITE

LOOK AT MY FIRST BATCH OF DESIGNS HERE

4690K @ 4.5GHz

GTX 970 FTW

MSI Z97 PC MATE

Define R5 windowed

Cooler Master Seidon 240m

EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G1

Kingston 120gb SSD

SanDisk 480Gb SSD

Seagate 1Tb Hard drive

well as said. I got my pc upgraded yesterday. Now running a 

i5-6600 skylake

16gb of ddr4 ram

asus z170-pro gaming 

now if i don't win this card i'm just gonna live with my 770 untill i get saved up to my r9 390

@GreezyJeezy Are you going to make a nice spreadsheet and base the giveaway on who has the worst GPU? I love spreadsheets.

Or just get all the names of potentials then put them in some raffle thing online or something.

Not for me but my fiancee's 'rig' is currently a core2duo e8500, 4GB DDR2 RAM, ATI Radion 5330 and a samsung 840 SSD. Surprisingly not terrible (it can do some dual-core compatible games at 720 medium) but it wouldn't hurt to upgrade it a bit! 

1 hour ago, daDILLYdog said:

@GreezyJeezy Are you going to make a nice spreadsheet and base the giveaway on who has the worst GPU? I love spreadsheets.

Or just get all the names of potentials then put them in some raffle thing online or something.

I'm going to read them then pick 

Yo! Nice giveaway!

I have  a Core i3-2100. Soon I'll be upgrading to an i5-3570 (gonna get it for free) and a new PSU. I have a GT610. I play some games. But only at like 800x600 resolutions or some games at 720p.

Count me in! :)

Hope I'll win!

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

owo i5 3570k, Asrock pro4, unknown brand of 8gig RAM, a 630 NZXT Case, 750w PSU, and many fans =w= I want this GPU so I can finally play games again ;w; I miss it. That and I'd love to get back to some Boinc and F@H..

Moist

I have an AMD Phenom 9750 and a Radeon HD 6450 1GB Card. I want to build something new. Appreciate the Giveaway. Thanks

Hello

I join contest but don't know what is Fury X. :P

It's nice to see you giving away a high-end gpu. Someone here will be extremely happy to get it.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list