Fury X giveaway

GreezyJeezy

We all must kneel at the alter and plead our case for the almighty to judge!

lol

17 minutes ago, GreezyJeezy said:

no ill pick from who could use it the most. you could want the fury x but i could give you the SSD if thats what i think is best. or because i picked a fury x winner and vise a versa 

What if I need it really badly to brag it in my friends face and rub it in? Like, really hard?

3 minutes ago, GreezyJeezy said:

lol you think i was for real xD

Not really. I'm getting better at detecting sarcasm. But seriously, I need it to brag about it in my friends face.

I've got an i7 4790K with a GTX 650. I'm only 13 and can't really get a job to pay for a new GPU. I have a really good rig though aside from that. I am just making some room for the new line of GPUs but I'd rather have a Fury X for sure. I know it's really unlikely you'll pick me but it'd be quite amazing if you did. Good luck to everyone. :) 

I was looking at the Fury X on Amazon, and the prices vary quite a bit. A difference of $156.12US between an XFX (the cheaper one) and a MSI. AMD has only allowed "Reference" designs to be produced, to my knowledge. Making them all basically the same, how do you plan to pick the vendor? Price, your preference, or the winners preference? Personaly i would like an ASUS to put in my ASUS motherboard to replace my current ASUS, but would love the XFX just as much. If i were to win.

2 minutes ago, tekgeek1205 said:

I was looking at the Fury X on Amazon, and the prices vary quite a bit. A difference of $156.12US between an XFX (the cheaper one) and a MSI. AMD has only allowed "Reference" designs to be produced, to my knowledge. Making them all basically the same, how do you plan to pick the vendor? Price, your preference, or the winners preference? Personaly i would like an ASUS to put in my ASUS motherboard to replace my current ASUS, but would love the XFX just as much. If i were to win.

i have this one in my rig http://www.amazon.com/Sapphire-Radeon-PCI-Express-Graphics-21246-00-40G/dp/B01012TLSS

but anyone they want. it doesn't matter 

I'm running a Nvidia GTX 210, Pentium g2020, Asus P8P67, 12 GB of RAM, and a 120 GB SSD.  It's not the best processor, but I've used it for video editing before and the main issue was the export.

This would be a great replacement for the graphics card in my computer. These are the specs

i5 6600k

EVGA GTX 960

32 Corsiar Vengeance DDR4 RAM

ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming

I am 13 years old, so even saving up for this is a struggle, especially when I do not have a job.

I'd like to enter the draw for the 850 EVO SSD, if at all possible. I broke my back and bank in equal measure to build the modest gaming rig I have now, but although the HDD I have is fast enough for most purposes, it takes forever to launch productivity applications I've begun to use routinely like Sony Movie Studio 13 Platinum, Hitfilm 3 Express, and the trial version of Adobe Premiere- which I might sign up for. Loading times in modded games like Skyrim have also become a problem.

Lastly, this would enable me to actually have a computer to take to college with me. Since I can't afford a new laptop after building my PC, and I can't carry that with me, I'll be stuck with my ancient MacBook Pro, and while everything else in the system is a piece of junk too, the hard drive is undoubtedly the worst of the bunch (I've attached some benchmarks).

13023577_1399847320032770_1404172067_n.jpg

If I can replace it with an SSD, it'll let me wait just a little longer so I have enough to spend on an upgrade. The only catch is that I won't be in the US until the summer, but I can pay to ship it to where I live, at the very least.

Thank you for your generosity, and I wish everyone luck.

1 hour ago, GreezyJeezy said:

why

He said that he cant have the ssd because he lives outside the US, but youre giving away a graphics card...

Intel Core i7-5820K 3.3GHz 6-Core Processor

MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Video Card

MSI X99A SLI KRAIT EDITION ATX LGA2011-3 Motherboard

Corsair 1000W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply

2 x G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-2133 Memory

Prestiege x340 CPU Cooler

Furry X: I bought and assembled it less than a month ago, its my first build :)

Also my case Fractal Design Define S w/Window ATX Mid Tower Case has 1 fan spot left which would be a perfect fit. I primary create YouTube videos helping novice filmmakers and think it would greatly improve my render times and workflow.

SSD: My computer currently only has one drive, but since I video edit having a designated scratch drive for content creating would keep the drive clean and fast! 

RAM: My computer already has 64gb of ram but my mobo allows up to 128gb of ram. You probably think its pointless to ever use more than 64gb of ram but for video editing software, HitFilm at least, uses ALL available ram as cache and drastically increases playback, render, and workflow in general. 

On 4/14/2016 at 5:35 AM, GreezyJeezy said:

So I recently purchased the parts for a dedicated video editing rig and I had some leftover money, so my option was to save it or buy another fury X to crossfire with the one I currently have. But then I thought crossfiring really isn't that needed or really even that useful so I decided to give it away, I have not bought it yet the way I'll do it is have you put it on your Amazon wishlist and when you win I'll PM you and then you give me your wishlist Link, so i don't need you don't need to give me address that seems sketchy.(at least I don't think I see your address if I buy you it off your wishlist idk I never did that before) and that way it's sent right to you so any defects are not my fault. 

To enter you must have a rig that has a bad GPU or no GPU and a CPU that can handle the card. So just post your rig and why you want it and in 1 week I'll pick the winner and PM them.

goodluck everyone.

at 4PM on Thursday April, 21st the giveaway will be over and i'll get a mod to lock the thread. after that i will go over all the comments again and then pick the winner by the following monday, so the winner will get messaged anywhere from thursday the 21st to monday the 24th at the latest.

EDIT, sorry but i will not pick people who have accounts that are made after this giveaway started that have no other posts other than the comment on this. there has been a few like that and it is more than likely a person making more accounts to try to win. i apologize if you are a real person who just joined. but i WILL be doing more giveaways as time goes on, so be on the lookout for that, (they probably won't be as big as this one tho and not very frequent)

READ THIS:

Yeah, I'll enter for the RAM....

We must have made our accounts at the same time because I'm now at 1001 posts

This would be great for my upcoming build: 

i7 6700k

32 GB Corsair vengeance DDR4 RAM

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII HERO

Cooler Master Cosmos SE

Intel 535 240GB SSD

Western Digital 2TB HDD

59 minutes ago, tekgeek1205 said:

I was thinking about this too, other brands can't ship to my location

i complete missed the part of the "1000th post giveaway" that i have to post my reply here to enter...so

congrats on a 1000th posts man, and extra ram wouldn't go a miss

side note: are you insane, givingaway a fury x...holy crap, The ram and ssd was an awesome giveaway on it's own, nevermind a god dam fury x giveaway as well lol!