Fury X giveaway

GreezyJeezy
56 minutes ago, jkeasley said:

Yeah, I'll enter for the RAM....

you just enter and get what you get if you win

1 hour ago, jkeasley said:

He said that he cant have the ssd because he lives outside the US, but youre giving away a graphics card...

the SSD is in my possession, the fury x will be ordered from amazon so i won't pay as much if any shipping on the GPU

2 minutes ago, GreezyJeezy said:

the SSD is in my possession, the fury x will be ordered from amazon so i won't pay as much if any shipping on the GPU

Depending on where they live........

i think what greezyjeezy is getting at is most of the Fury-x's on Amazon come with the shipping included. The SSD is physicaly in greezyjeezys possession. So he will have to ship him self.

Edit:

all the fury x's i see come with shipping

5 minutes ago, tekgeek1205 said:

i think what greezyjeezy is getting at is most of the Fury-x's on Amazon come with the shipping included. The SSD is physicaly in greezyjeezys possession. So he will have to ship him self.

Edit:

all the fury x's i see come with shipping

not that much tho

AMD FX-8120 with an HD 6950!

If you pick me, choose someone else :P I just want to be able to say that I actually won something!

If real OP is generous af. Unfortunately I don't think I apply for this. rip, gl everyone.

~ Luc Luc

Does R9 280 classify as bad? If yes cool, if not cool.

Also while I don't need more RAM atm, I could use an SSD. Probably put it in my laptop.

Edited by Bouzoo

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

On 4/14/2016 at 10:06 PM, don_svetlio said:

Bitch please, I have a working Pentium IV, Board and 512MB DDR1.

I still have a P III @800 MHz with 120 MB iRAM (iirc) and a P4 @2.4 GHz in my cellar. If I search more I might find something even older.

13 minutes ago, Bouzoo said:

Does R9 280 classify as bad? If yes cool, if not cool.

Can I have your 280 for CF if you win? :D

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

On 4/15/2016 at 0:23 PM, GreezyJeezy said:

The ALT accounts are real. Lol I'm sorry accounts that are very. Ew and only have 1 post and it's a post in here won't be eligible. Seems like your a person making more then one account just to enter.

I honestly only posted once. I follow Linus on twitter and he posted this link. I just have never registered for his site.

just gonna drop these two in, they're both old systems, nor does amazon "officially" service belgium, but they need to be added:

- i7 4770, 10GB ram, GT640, power supply that will "enflame" if i hook up a fury X to it.

- i3 560, 4GB ram, HD5770 that recently got a replacement fan after the old one turned into an oil sprinkler, even at idle.

43 minutes ago, don_svetlio said:

Can I have your 280 for CF if you win? :D

Since I won't win yeah sure. :P

But seriously, if I do win I'm sure we can come to an agreement. :P

Welp, ive got a i5-750 and a old quadro card, The pc is a old hp prebuilt from like 2009 with a 250gb hdd, well hope i win then and also 2 gb ram

Selling a MSI GTX 550ti in stockholm sweden or looking for free pc parts in Stockholm sweden

I've made a joke post here before but my best friend only has 750 To but he wants to get the Vive, it'd be great if he could get a Fury X.

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

I am running an am1 mini itx am1-i 

I was running a radion 6450 but it died on my two days ago (i got constant frame drate drops rangeing from anywhere to 40 fps to 20 and then it just died and my onboard graphics suck) so Im currently without a gpu and a computer that cant run a game at more than 60 fps (i only ever get 60 fps if i have everything else closed and i am lucky) 

250gb hhd (this hhd is about 5 years old) 

Am1 dual core processor ( i am upgrading to a quad in about two months)

8gb DDR3 4x2 dual channel 

I just want a gpu so that way I am able to atleast play a few games rather than having the entire machine freeze on me every time i try to play something. Anything is better than the crap i have now i havent got the ability to make any money at the moment and i could really use the upgrade 

Since i'm considered invalid for this, I'd like to congratulate the lucky racer who gets the card :D

Ok, I can see that my CPU would bottleneck my CPU to no other, though being 15 money is hard to come by and I was wanting to my PC upgraded a month ago, though with not being money that is owed to me and other obstacles it is extremely hard. If I would win this I would be able to use the money that I would save to get an i5-6500-i5-6600k instead of the i3 I would get if I don't. Good luck to anyone to wins, a lot of people here deserve it.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

On 4/19/2016 at 3:04 PM, afyeung said:

Lol. I didn't see that. I'd get pissed too if someone was asking a generous OP for more stuff. Cheers! :) 

On 4/19/2016 at 3:04 PM, afyeung said:

Lol. I didn't see that. I'd get pissed too if someone was asking a generous OP for more stuff. Cheers! :) 

I am new here, where do I enter into giveaways prizes, thank you

41 minutes ago, joelwilson said:

I am new here, where do I enter into giveaways prizes, thank you

Read the first post on page 1. But you wont win unless you are an active member. So you need more than 2 posts lol