Tomboys vs FemGuys, the double standards on life

Stephie_Girl

Well to be a fair humans are animals and the main goal of a animal is to reproduce. When you are "gay" your goal is not to reproduce meaning that person who's gay is a defective animal.

To lazy to read the rest of the posts but you seem anti-gayignorant. Just so you know, the male g-spot which gives men the best "pleasure" is located & stimulated in the anus. So. That's enough proof for something right there.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

That is entirely true, however if you read his earlier posts on the thread it's clear to see he is using the language to be as demeaning as possible. We also live in a world where adoption is becoming more accepted, it's all very complicated which is a reason this thread probably shouldn't have been started as there will be a war of words from both sides now.  -_-

ya i understand :P 

this isnt Reddit and the OP shouldve realized that

I actually support the current president considerably less than the old one so don't think of it as any sort of political attack. I just found the image silly. ;)

Ok *DefenseMechanismDisabled* 

if we're about to Obama-rant let me go change into my arse-kickin shoes....

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

Both sides have their extremists, we shouldn't be generalizing any side. Debates about politics never end well.  :(

I dislike political parties for this very reason. I see both sides for how they choose to represent themselves. Left and Right...go too far in any direction and you have a mess. I sometimes poke fun of either, but I wouldn't just generalize in a legit way.

To lazy to read the rest of the posts but you seem anti-gayignorant. Just so you know, the male g-spot which gives men the best "pleasure" is located in the anus. So. That's enough proof for something right there.

So do you plan on fucking your self tonight?

Well you see here they CAN also have defective children, which if natural selection takes place as it should would die off.

I just grinded your point.

Also what do you mean by

"CAN" and not "WILL". Same as rednecks f*cking their own sisters...

B*llshit like this make people think lesbians or gay people cant raise a child because he will also become gay/lesbian.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

I think most of you should at least feel a little pround of your generation. The average age of users in these discussions is anywhere from 14 to 24, when I was that age it was wrong and that was it. end of story, it was wrong from a scientific, religious, political and social view. Nowadays most of you are open minded and quite accepting of differences. This tells me that times are changing with each generation. :)

Don't get too big of a head though, some of you still need a few years experience to kill the naivity. :P;)

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

To lazy to read the rest of the posts but you seem anti-gayignorant. Just so you know, the male g-spot which gives men the best "pleasure" is located & stimulated in the anus. So. That's enough proof for something right there.

this justifies female strap-able objects... right?  :ph34r:

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

So do you plan on fucking your self tonight?

Grow up.

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

Oman...I totally read a completely different word after female...unless this was the intention.. :ph34r:

Still they use it to the normal hole and not "chocolate factory" entrance.

Ministry of StopIt!

Guys this discussion isn't about if gay marriage is right or wrong, it's about how society accepts 2 girls and tomboys much more willingly than 2 males and fem guys.

My PC: CPU: I7-2600K CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Evo, Mother Board: MSI Z77 Mpower, Ram: 4x4GB DDR3 1600MHz CL9 Corsair Vengeance (Black), Case: HAF 932, PSU: CM GX 650 (Upgrading to RM750 soon), SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 120GB SSD, HD:  750GB Seagate 7200 RPM, Optical: Samsung Blu-ray burner, GPU: MSI GTX 560 TI Twin Frozr (Upgrading to an HD R9-290X on launch)

I-don-t-want-to-TT-TT-cho-kyuhyun-321839

Guys this discussion isn't about if gay marriage is right or wrong, it's about how society accepts 2 girls and tomboys much more willingly than 2 males and fem guys.

Unfortunately it was always going to stem down to the fundamentals.

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

Like all threads that involve gay anything they all turn to shit.

Still they use it to the normal hole and not "chocolate factory" entrance.

maybe males are blessed with more exhilarating poops?

I-don-t-want-to-TT-TT-cho-kyuhyun-321839

Then sit down and watch. The Anti-gay dude had enough since i took his only way to justify "defectiveness of homosexuality".

maybe males are blessed with more exhilarating poops?

Well i take some pleasure when taking morning dump. Dont think im turning g... ga... ga...... must resist :P

Ministry of StopIt!

@Windspeed36 I think you know what to do.

I'm off to class, hopefully the forum doesn't implode while I'm away. Take care everyone.  :ph34r:

Then sit down and watch. The Anti-gay dude had enough since i took his only way to justify "defectiveness of homosexuality".

tumblr_mky23oiTiz1rblqp8o1_250.gif

I smell a thread closure.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.