Tomboys vs FemGuys, the double standards on life

Stephie_Girl

Well to be fair many species on this planet are gay at some point. Walruses when young do have male to male "fun".

http://science.howstuffworks.com/life/human-biology/gay-moth1.htm

In 99% cases against homosexuality is religion...

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

Well to be fair many species on this planet are gay at some point. Walruses when young do have male to male "fun".

Well to be a fair humans are animals and the main goal of a animal is to reproduce. When you are "gay" your goal is not to reproduce meaning that person who's gay is a defective animal.

James Franco...no....

But ya this basically.

Homophobic means "fear of the gays" (sound like an indie movie title)

im not homophobic but i think its gross to see 2 dudes makin out. 

i have plently of gay friends and on of them is HUGE into cosplay (he dresses up as a girl...) 

INFACT, we i first met him he showed me a picture of him dressed up as a girl and tried to convince me it was his twin sister. He got a few guy coworkers to say "ya, id do her" 

anyways, what im getting at is just because you find the idea of being gay gross doesnt mean you find the person gross. 

Understandable, I wouldn't want to see any couple making out anyway though. They can do that in private.

I take no offense to it.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

Well to be a fair humans are animals and the main goal of a animal is to reproduce. When you are "gay" your goal is not to reproduce meaning that person who's gay is a defective animal.

Still species that some are gay still are okay. Till species called humans wont want their land...

Those species aint going againsts their nature and arent "defective". Also its same as calling homosexual person "defective". In what point? If ex. my role is to reproduce i should f*ck as many girls as i can and make them pregnant.

Ministry of StopIt!

I didn't need to vomit on my carpet. Thanks

Sorry  :mellow:

luckily i was quick and noticed it was him...

IM JUST TO FAST FOR THE GAYS

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

Meme-3.jpeg

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

No, those are also defective animals.

Meme-3.jpeg

Well at least we know which religion you believe in...

Soo at some point @Stephie_Girl is defective?

Ministry of StopIt!

Well at least we know which religion you believe in...

So you would rather have me take it as a Christian approach and say that all gays should legally marry, ect.

When you are in a debate its nice to keep religion out of it.

I just remembered a pic that is somewhat relevant to the topic.

d8194a6d5491d29b515e598ebf3f8c87.png

*Pic edited to not be /as/ crude.

lol...I seriously hope no one actually thinks this way. I'd rather not leave a hard red mark on my forehead.

So you would rather have me take it as a Christian approach and say that all gays should legally marry, ect.

It takes all kinds to make a world. If you became educated on the subject then you might think differently but until then you are entitled to your own opinion, this is a forum after all.

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

snip

i think he means in Darwinist terms. 

Naturally speaking, if you are incapable of reproducing you are deemed inferior or defective. 

This is assuming that your only goal of life is to reproduce

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

Soo why you dont keep it out of it?

Many spieces in millions of millions years of Earth history (or about 2013 years) were in some point homosexual somehow they only evolved not died...

Ministry of StopIt!

Okay this thread turned extremely fast :(

Side note, I don't need to marry my love, as long as I get the healthcare and federal and financial benefits of a married couple IDC what they call it.  But I do want a ceremony where I can wear a super pretty dress :)

My PC: CPU: I7-2600K CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Evo, Mother Board: MSI Z77 Mpower, Ram: 4x4GB DDR3 1600MHz CL9 Corsair Vengeance (Black), Case: HAF 932, PSU: CM GX 650 (Upgrading to RM750 soon), SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 120GB SSD, HD:  750GB Seagate 7200 RPM, Optical: Samsung Blu-ray burner, GPU: MSI GTX 560 TI Twin Frozr (Upgrading to an HD R9-290X on launch)

I just remembered a pic that is somewhat relevant to the topic.

lol...I seriously hope no one actually thinks this way. I'd rather not leave a hard red mark on my forehead.

im conservative and this is pretty offensive....infact the current DEMOCRATIC president was against gay marriage at the beginning of his career. but ok.

i think he means in Darwinist terms. 

Naturally speaking, if you are incapable of reproducing you are deemed inferior or defective. 

This is assuming that your only goal of life is to reproduce

That is entirely true, however if you read his earlier posts on the thread it's clear to see he is using the language to be as demeaning as possible. We also live in a world where adoption is becoming more accepted, it's all very complicated which is a reason this thread probably shouldn't have been started as there will be a war of words from both sides now.  -_-

im conservative and this is pretty offensive....infact the current DEMOCRATIC president was against gay marriage at the beginning of his career. but ok.

I actually support the current president considerably less than the old one so don't think of it as any sort of political attack. I just found the image silly. ;)

Soo why you dont keep it out of it

Just because I showed facts about gays doesn't mean anything about my religion.

Many spieces in millions of millions years of Earth history (or about 2013 years) were in some point homosexual somehow they only evolved not died...

Well Now that I think of it no. Its like this lets say you are playing a game, you have a team member who just stands there in spawn doing nothing. Every other team helps but that one member. They win somehow due to the efforts of the other team. By your logic that person who was standing in spawn deserved credit for doing a major task for the team.

Just because I showed facts about gays doesn't mean anything about my religion.

The point is you did not. Also other "normal" couples that dont have possibility to have children are also "defective"? You must be from Westboro...

Ministry of StopIt!

Both sides have their extremists, we shouldn't be generalizing any side. Debates about politics never end well.  :(

The point is you did not. Also other "normal" couples that dont have possibility to have children are also "defective"?

Well you see here they can also have defective children, which if natural selection takes place as it should would die off.

I just grinded your point.

Also what do you mean by

The point is you did not