Petition agianst a GTA V PC port

MiracleMan

This is just sick... I was even thinking (maybe going to) of buying a red ring of death Xbox and fixing it just so I could play GTA V. I would play a PS3 because I like the remote and Sony but not finding a cheap PS3.

Dell Inspiron 580 - Modified

Build log

Win 7 | GTX 760 | i5 CPU 650 @ 3.20GHz | 2x2Gb 1333MHz Hyundai + 2x2Gb 1333Mhz Crucial RAM | Seagate 1TB 7200RPM | HyperX Fury 120Gb | Corsair Builder 600M | Fractal R2 Mini

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. These internet polls, petitions, or stats mean nothing and do not influence a company or organizations decision with their IP.

This is also one of the worst methods of gathering consensus data and I will not take part on either side.

It would rather sign a petition/poll to stop all of these petitions/polls from ever being created.

I also do not see this as being news worthy. 

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

Some people have too much time on their hands.

Dis track?  Jesus christ why'd we even fight a war?  - Ron Cadillac

This is pathetic, I seriously hate fanboys.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

This is delicious.

I am in Russia now, but I think R* should not do a PC Version because Console Versions NEVER go pirated! By Edward Snowden, Moscow, Romania (No, I didn't make a typo)

i dont have a pc so they shouldnt have it by Moshi Mosh, Australia

'cause PC gaming sucks ass by Carsten Elsen, Germany

most of you faggots wanting this on pc wont be able to run it, so fuck off. by Stefan Edwards, Tur, Ukraine

And then there is this breed of damn straight idiots who signed to speak against it:

I sign this only to say: You, console users, are pathetic. by Timofey Klimov, BLAGOVESHENSK, RUSSIAN FEDERATION

Look who's talking, poor consolefags who can't buy gaming PC =( Don't worry, be happy

BTW, PS3 and 360 games can be pirated too, don't y'all know it by Alice Wolf, Moscow, Russian Federation

But this one topped the theoretical cake:

This is important to me because I'm a raging homosexual. by A Faggot, Fagtown, Norway.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Id bet that there just all 12 year old console peasants that don't want to accept PCs better

I would be willing to bet that 20% of them are 12 year olds and 80% just voted as a joke because they know the poll is stupid.

If they launch GTA V on PC, they will get several hundred thousand more sales. Pretty obvious what they should do there.

wonder who will win.

http://www.change.org/en-CA/petitions/rockstar-release-gta-v-on-pc   350,000 signs

https://www.change.org/en-CA/petitions/rockstar-games-dont-make-a-pc-version-of-gta-v#share  2000 signs

as well as you can clearly see why PC is better than console by looking at the comments that the peasants put and the comments that the actual gamer's put.

well.... mature.jpg

One comment "pls dont rleas gta V 5 on Pc, pc has only ddr3, while we have ddr5, so PC cant play gta 5. I wonder how they were albe to play gta4 even so they dont have ddr4." 

Can't tell if troll or just genuinely retarded due to texture and AA deprivation. 

That... just... gave... me... a... stroke

The point of most console gamers is "I dont want to get to techy" and then one of them uses tecnical specs (that he doesn't understands BTW) to justify console superiority.

Shameful

The sad part is that it hasn't even been announced, so they just assume that they can screw us by doing this, which is really stupid, I don't think rockstar will stop the makings of the PC port(cause for all we know there might not even be one, or they could be working on it, or it might be ready and they will announce it like 2 days before launch) just because a bunch of people doesn't want to, which is idiotic, I think those peasants are just jelly because they know the PC version is always more baller because of the mods

EDIT: I wish I could reply to those comments with arguments from someone who knows what they're talking about, I saw a guy who said "pc sucks and console rulez the world would be better without computers" and I'm like poor guy, he doesn't go to school

EDIT2: there's a guy that said "I don't have a PC so they shouldn't have it"

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

I just looked up the kid that started it. He is using a fake name, of one of the in game characters of GTA lol. We should all make accounts and send him random links to every review of everything.

Come fold while not gaming! http://linustechtips.com/main/forum/37-foldinghome-boinc-and-coin-mining/

Gaming Rig: i7-9700k 5GHz all core, GTX 1070, 16GB TridentZ, Buncha ssds...

Stream Machine: R7 1700, GTX 660 (lol), 16GB Corsair Somethingoranother, 120 GB SSD i've had since 2012. 

Mobile Workstation: MSI-ALPHA :R7 3750H, RX 5500M, 16GB of some ram, 500GB SSD.

Console gamers launched a petition agianst a PC version of Rockstars GTA: V claiming that PC gamers do not deserve the game due to the high amount of piracy on that platform. 

http://vr-zone.com/articles/console-fan-launches-petition-bringing-gta-v-pc/55715.html?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=console-fan-launches-petition-bringing-gta-v-pc

https://www.change.org/en-CA/petitions/rockstar-games-dont-make-a-pc-version-of-gta-v#share

Did the mean pc gamers hurt your feelings? 

Let me play you a sad song on the worlds smallest youtube url

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

I would be willing to bet that 20% of them are 12 year olds and 80% just voted as a joke because they know the poll is stupid.

If they launch GTA V on PC, they will get several hundred thousand more sales. Pretty obvious what they should do there.

Agreed

It's true, consoles have no piracy

/Sarcasm

CoolerMaster CM 690 II Basic | Intel i7-2600 | CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ 2x Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Edition

Asus P8Z77-V LK | 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | SeaSonic M12ii 850W 80+ Bronze Crucial M4 128GB

I can't sign as I don't know what agianst is.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

It is just one dude nothing to get worried about, certainly not enough to accuse all console gamers of being in the same mind-set as him.

Saying that, he does kind of have a point, GTA games especially have been horrifically pirated.

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. These internet polls, petitions, or stats mean nothing and do not influence a company or organizations decision with their IP.

This is also one of the worst methods of gathering consensus data and I will not take part on either side.

It would rather sign a petition/poll to stop all of these petitions/polls from ever being created.

I also do not see this as being news worthy. 

It worked for The Division.

/sigh.. *smashes xbox 360*

TO WAR!

(i dont care about gta. But it would be nice if pc and console gamers could be civil about something.. Instead of just blindly hating anything they dont have.)

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Albiet not all... Generalization time...

Console users - Loving the new numbers and specs...... fully argumentative spewing "marketing" jargon.

PC Users - Knowing numbers are not everything, and usually have a deeper knowledge of technologies at play seeing as we have been using the technologies for a while.

Knowing that Specs are not everything, but how its used, optimized and configured.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

I think it's even more funny because the whole of the consoles gamers signing it have terrible grammar in every stretch of the word.

I think it's even more funny because the whole of the consoles gamers signing it have terrible grammar in every stretch of the word.

Yes, unlike the well-educated and written comments from PC users

"You suck idiot Console Gamer ^^ I give a interest- Only pc the best of best Game Machine, Console suck graphic, suck sounds, and suck title price. If console idiot buy 10 title, PC gamer can 12 title and lot of sale. Yes, You Idiot! hahaha- Fuck You"

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558

Yes, unlike the well-educated and written comments from PC users

"You suck idiot Console Gamer ^^ I give a interest- Only pc the best of best Game Machine, Console suck graphic, suck sounds, and suck title price. If console idiot buy 10 title, PC gamer can 12 title and lot of sale. Yes, You Idiot! hahaha- Fuck You"

I wasn't excluding the idiots who where writing comments like that. I only saw a few "defending"  pc gamers and they had somewhat good grammar. and that's it. I probably shout have read further :P

Wii Fit Master Race!

Fucking lol, wow

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers