Petition agianst a GTA V PC port

MiracleMan

I found this particular comment to be quite amusing

BuFNWk7.png

Yeah, I wish I could reply to some of these comments. I don't know if they're trying to troll or if they're actually that stupid.

I found this particular comment to be quite amusing

BuFNWk7.png

You can see the ignorance pouring out of that comment, getting all over your desk, it has a distinct disgusting smell, the smell of the worse kind of fanboy, the ignorant fanboy. 

Don't read those comments you can get cancer.

Intel Core i5 760 @ 3.8Ghz ◆ ASUS P7P55D--E ◆ Corsair XMS3 8Gb ◆ nVidia GeForce GTX 470 ◆ 1Tb WD BLACK HDD ◆ 250Gb Seagate HDD ◆ OCZ SS2 600W ◆ WD 500Gb MyBook ◆ Corsair Vengeance 1500

new setup coming soon

MacBook Pro 2011 ◆ Intel Core i7 @ 2.2GHz ◆ Corsair 8Gb ◆ Samsung 840 120GB SSD ◆ 750Gb HDD ◆ AMD Radeon HD 6750M

Yeah, I wish I could reply to some of these comments. I don't know if they're trying to troll or if they're actually that stupid.

Either way they're a waste of time and effort, don't do it bro!

Sounds a bit rediculous.

Your avatar xD.

System specs:  CPU: AMD Phenom II x3 705e unlocked to x4 overclocked to 2.8GHz   |   MB: ASUS M5A78L-M LX PLUS   |   Cooler: Hyper 212+   |   GPU: MSI GTX 560ti OC to 910Mhz   |   RAM: 8GB PNY DDR3 1333   |   HDDS: WD Caviar Blue 320GB, Hitachi 500GB HDD   |   PSU: Cooler Master Extreme Power Plus 500W   |   Peripherals: Microsoft wireless mouse, old mac keyboard, ASUS VS238H, Gateway FPD2275W, some speakers, Logitech Driving Force Pro

It's funny. They think they are making sense. They write like a stoned man at 1AM after shocking himself with a tazer and laughing about it.

And that comment about DDR3/4/5. Just. no, my only answer to that would be: 

Cuz Consoles revolve around GTA 5

[/sarcasm]

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

i LOVE consols they keep the stupid raging kids away from computers  :wub:  lovely

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

a watchful protector A Dark Knight

These penises know nothing of the world, there is currently rampant piracy of the console versions of the game all over the web.

Hmm... yeah, I can download the X360 version of the game right now from a private T. community. In an hour I can play it on my console, if I were to have a console.

Would not bringing it to PC stop piracy ? NO

People would buy it for the multiplayer anyway.  :D

Hmm... yeah, I can download the X360 version of the game right now from a private T. community. In an hour I can play it on my console, if I were to have a console.

Would not bringing it to PC stop piracy ? NO

People would buy it for the multiplayer anyway.  :D

My brother think that you can crack multiplayer.. He even searched on Youtube to "Convince" me..

My brother think that you can crack multiplayer.. He even searched on Youtube to "Convince" me..

I recall watching a friend playing a pirated copy of COD:BLOPS mulitplayer during physics class one day. It's not impossible to crack multiplayer.

Console gamers can smoke my pole, GTA V should be banned on that platform to teach them a lesson about coming out with crap that they haven't put any thought in to before flapping their mouths.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Console gamers can smoke my pole, GTA V should be banned on that platform to teach them a lesson about coming out with crap that they haven't put any thought in to before flapping their mouths.

Not sure if you're being sarcastic but if not then you're being just as bad as them There are plenty of great people in the console community just like there are in the pc community but there's always going to be the ones that give the rest of them a bad image 

| 3570k @ 4.4.ghz | Hyper 212 evo | 8GB (2x4GB) 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte Z77X UD3H | Corsair CX750M | Corsair 300R | OCZ 240GB SSD | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD | Asus DCUII 7950 @1150mhz core 1600mhz mem

| BenQ XL2411T | Corsair Vengeance K60 | Logitech G700 | steelseries Qck+ | Fiio E10 | Zalman clip on mic | HD 598 | ATH-M50 |

Not sure if you're being sarcastic but if not then you're being just as bad as them There are plenty of great people in the console community just like there are in the pc community but there's always going to be the ones that give the rest of them a bad image 

It was being both and I also do understand that :P

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

It was being both and I also do understand that :P

ah right it's a shame that we have people like this in the gaming community they make the rest of us look bad :P

| 3570k @ 4.4.ghz | Hyper 212 evo | 8GB (2x4GB) 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte Z77X UD3H | Corsair CX750M | Corsair 300R | OCZ 240GB SSD | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD | Asus DCUII 7950 @1150mhz core 1600mhz mem

| BenQ XL2411T | Corsair Vengeance K60 | Logitech G700 | steelseries Qck+ | Fiio E10 | Zalman clip on mic | HD 598 | ATH-M50 |

ah right it's a shame that we have people like this in the gaming community they make the rest of us look bad :P

Yea agreed but we also need to have a little fun with these pricks when they do surface, in my arsenal I have sarcasm as my primary weapon :)

Yea agreed but we also need to have a little fun with these pricks when they do surface, in my arsenal I have sarcasm as my primary weapon :)

Sarcasm is my primary, secondary and tertiary weapon it's pretty much all I've got against morons like these since they seem to have a solid defense against logic and reason

I recall watching a friend playing a pirated copy of COD:BLOPS mulitplayer during physics class one day. It's not impossible to crack multiplayer.

Ah, I didn't know that was possible on such games.

Sarcasm is my primary, secondary and tertiary weapon it's pretty much all I've got against morons like these since they seem to have a solid defense against logic and reason

*Giggles*

Yea but we love them, people always say that we need to laugh so at least they have a purpose even if it is just for our entertainment.

*Giggles*

Yea but we love them, people always say that we need to laugh so at least they have a purpose even if it is just for our entertainment.

Yeah without a few idiots we would have much less laughs in the world it's just a shame that they seem to cause a lot of console and pc gamers not like each other when we all play for the same reason of fun. 

They see us scroll'in, They hate'in....

xD

Work Station:: Cooler Master Storm Trooper // i7-3930K @ 3.9 GHz // Asus Sabertooth X79 // Corsair Vengeance 16GB (4X4GB) 1600 MHz // Cooler Master 1200W Gold // Xonar Essence STX // Radeon HD 6970 // Avermedia HD Live Gamer Pro

Gaming Rig:: Cooler Master Scout // i7-2700k @ 4.0GHz // MSI Z68 // G-Skill Ripjaw 16GB (4X4EB) 1066MHz // Antec 750W Bronze // Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi HD // EVGA GTX 670

So apparently, only PC users have the ability to pirate? Sorry, but there are thousands right now downloading pirated versions of GTA V for their hacked Xbox 360's.

Whoever created this anti-PC petition is an idiot.

So apparently, only PC users have the ability to pirate? Sorry, but there are thousands right now downloading pirated versions of GTA V for their hacked Xbox 360's.

GTA V isn't even out yet so I doubt 1000s of people are downloading it right now 

GTA V isn't even out yet so I doubt 1000s of people are downloading it right now

Go on torrent sites and see how many people are leeching. Real or not, it's proof that console pirates, who want to pirate GTA V, exist, and there are many of them.