Petition agianst a GTA V PC port

MiracleMan

Go on torrent sites and see how many people are leeching. Real or not, it's proof that console pirates, who want to pirate GTA V, exist, and there are many of them.

It is real. Someone posted the Xbox 360 version and a ton of people have pirated and are playing it. You can even find people streaming it on Twitch and uploading video of it on YouTube. I think it's very safe to say that a lot of console gamers are pirates.

It is real. Someone posted the Xbox 360 version and a ton of people have pirated and are playing it. You can even find people streaming it on Twitch and uploading video of it on YouTube. I think it's very safe to say that a lot of console gamers are pirates.

I think it's safe to say pirates are pirates

If it's because of the piracy, then why is it that console players have already started using pirated copies of the game, even before launch? :P

I'm pretty sure it is real, but I'm the type of person who plays it safe. I don't want anyone getting mad at me if they got a virus from a GTA V torrent and a lot of forum members on here think it's fake, so I just said "real or not".

Console gamers launched a petition agianst a PC version of Rockstars GTA: V claiming that PC gamers do not deserve the game due to the high amount of piracy on that platform. 

http://vr-zone.com/articles/console-fan-launches-petition-bringing-gta-v-pc/55715.html?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=console-fan-launches-petition-bringing-gta-v-pc

https://www.change.org/en-CA/petitions/rockstar-games-dont-make-a-pc-version-of-gta-v#share

Funny thing...they might have signed this from a PC anyway. Oh, and how's that that they suddenly care this much? I don't really buy it.  ;)

I was a consolegamer and I can in fact confirm it has become a brainwashed cult.

I need a USB-refrigerator for my beer

Go on torrent sites and see how many people are leeching. Real or not, it's proof that console pirates, who want to pirate GTA V, exist, and there are many of them.

sorry my bad didn't know about that :P

| 3570k @ 4.4.ghz | Hyper 212 evo | 8GB (2x4GB) 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte Z77X UD3H | Corsair CX750M | Corsair 300R | OCZ 240GB SSD | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD | Asus DCUII 7950 @1150mhz core 1600mhz mem

| BenQ XL2411T | Corsair Vengeance K60 | Logitech G700 | steelseries Qck+ | Fiio E10 | Zalman clip on mic | HD 598 | ATH-M50 |

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

My understanding is no GTA:V PC = no GTA:V next gen consoles

CPU: A10-5800K, GPU: 7660D, RAM: Corsair XMS3 2x 4GB 1600Mhz, PSU: Rosewill Stallion series RD500-2SB 500W, Motherboard: MSI FM2-A75MA-E35, HDD: WD 10EZEX 1TB Blue, Case: Rosewill Line-M mAtx

Hahahaha this made my day.... :mellow: ....

Sony wouldnt, it would cannabalize the sale of their PC games (they have quite a lot), such as planetside 2 (which is getting a port to PS4, but PC will still be primary)

And microsoft may do it, but they might not. (They make both Xbox and Windows)

And as for the petition? Rockstar aren't a buncb of idiots, they'll port it to PC, as ALOT of their buyers are from steam.

First off, just because you know this does not mean that most console gamers know this. FACT a higher % of PC pirated games are played then on Console. Also, the difficulty lies in getting your Console Modded, something most console gamers dont know how to do and are reluctant to get someone to do as it would void their warranty. 

Second off, I'm not even going to get into the fact that your post promotes piracy and tells anyone who does not know how to do it, to do it and where to get the games. The fact that its obvious to you means nothing btw

FACT: 100% of console games are available on Torrents. . Not true for PC.

FACT: Console versions are released several days / Weeks before PC versions on Torrents even when release dates for both are the same.

FACT:  Grand Theft Auto V is out on torrents for Xbox360 NOW.  Leaked since September 13th.

FACT: Getting a console modded is as simple as looking in the back pages of a newspaper or on Craigslist.  People will do it for you.

FACT: The same people selling modded consoles will also sell you games.   Again,  People will do it for you.

FACT: Modded consoles cost LESS then unmodded consoles.

FACT: Pirate games for Consoles are for sale on Craigslist for less then used copies.

FACT: Pirating a console game can do done by ANYONE, 1-Click Freeware that copies a disk 1:1 is all that's needed,  No cracks, No modifying files

FACT: Warranty issues is not a concern to anyone who wants to pirate games.

FACT: Everyone and their granny know about Pirate bay and Craigslist.    They are not secret societies that need a password and exclusive membership to access.

FACT: There are literally MILLIONS of pages online that show how to mod a console and copy games. 

FACT: There are THOUSANDS of videos on Youtube showing you how to mod a console and copy games.

FACT: You would have to be completely illiterate not to be able to find the instructions available on Webpages and Youtube.  There are no "Secret": codewords to know to do the searches.

Ah, I didn't know that was possible on such games.

Sure it is. 

Even the backend servers for Battlefield 3 and Bad Company 2 have been broken for a year now.

I play on non-EA BC2 servers because there are a hell of a lot less hackers. and yes, the servers are RANKED... Yes I bought the game, even though pirate copies do work on the cracked servers also.

Can someone make a petition to not create anything at all in order to prevent piracy? Huehuehuehue... :rolleyes:

~meOw! Σ:3

the xbox also has it share of piracy, i downloaded gta v 4 days before realease