Top: Up to 280mm 
Rear: 120mm

$139.99 USD

Colors

Black/Red

large_cdee12ebb9b4a4c5.jpg

White/Black

large_f60d7772d0a6a4c0.jpg

When first seeing this case at CES I didn't really like it, but now that I see it... damn. That black and white is sexy. And the liquid cooling support is impressive, but too bad I just rebuilt my system. This is a nice change of design for NZXT, but I think they did a great job of it and can't wait to see some new builds start showing up.

NOTE: can someone tell me how to do a spoiler so I can clean up some of the images?

Source: NZXT

Main Rig "Rocinante" - Ryzen 9 5900X, EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 Ultra Gaming, 32GB 3600MHz DDR4

Would be so much nicer if it was straight lined and not rounded. 

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

I really love the design and want to see a micro atx version too for some small sized sli

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi

Looks alot nicer in these renders than it did in real life.

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

Ain't gonna lie, a case with curves makes me feel all tingly inside.

I may have to do an ITX build whenever I get a new system and use this case.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Kinda disappointed...looks like they took one of their S340's and put it in front of a fun house mirror...

"As Individuals we are weak like twigs but when we come together we become a mighty faggot"

Was interested until I saw the price. No thank you. Evolv Mini and Define Nano S make more sense.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

eww

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

i actually love the round panels, it really makes the case stand out. And with dual 280mm rad support i cant wait to see some crazy builds with this. Can you imagine what modders are gonna do with this case.

I think one of their employees threw an airbag in there and then activated it... :P Designers nowadays (no offense to designers)

I personally don't like it, and it's fairly big for a "small" case, as well as the price is quite high for what you get

CPU: I7 4790K(4.6@1.252v)                               Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed(Black)           Cooler: CM 212 EVO + NF F12 iPPC

RAM: HyperX Fury 1600MHZ CL10 2x4GB      Storage: Samsung 850 EVO(250GB) + WD Red(2TB)      PSU: Corsair RM750 (and no, it hasn't blown up!)

MoBo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger                      Graphics: MSI GTX 970 TwinFrozr (1494MHZ Core)       OS: Windows 10 Enterprise

It certainly looks different. The squared off box with flat panels in tower or cube shape needed some innovation.

Price is a bit high but I can imagine that it's due to: 1) curved steel is expensive to make. 2) no one else makes a case like this. It's unique and stands out.

Ehhhh if anything I would get the Fractal S Nano, this is way to ugly in my opinion. Hopefully people who buy it use it in setups that it will blend in with but other than that I see nothing really special about it. 

A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.

Core 4 Quad Not Extreme, only available on LGA 557 at your local Circuit City

I am guessing that the price is higher because of the cost to bend the steel like that, and you know the build quality will be top notch.

Main Rig "Rocinante" - Ryzen 9 5900X, EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 Ultra Gaming, 32GB 3600MHz DDR4

I don't mind the size of the case for a itx build but man, the case aesthetics wise, really is not impressive and frankly in my opinion, looks extremely ugly.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

%D1%88%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%B0-%D0%BF%D1

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

What's the point of a case that big for mini ITX? If I want a case that big I'll get something that can accommodate at least a micro ATX board that'll cost way less than a weaker ITX board.

NZXT please start putting reset switches on your cases again!  :(

NOTE: can someone tell me how to do a spoiler so I can clean up some of the images?

[ spoiler ] __content__ [ / spoiler ]

-No spaces in the spoiler brackets.

-You can also do this with Quote on mobile.

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

the case aesthetics wise, really is not impressive and frankly in my opinion, looks extremely ugly.

My thoughts on every Corsair case except the 450d, and that one is awful to work in and maintain clean.

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW