Why do ppl say that the LOL community is the worst

zerouplol12

Because they act with very little maturity and grace.

[TRUENO] i7 4770k (~4.4Ghz, 1.28v) || Thermalright Macho 120 || Asus Z87 Gryphon || 2x8Gb Mushkin Blackline|| Reference NVIDIA GTX770 || Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB || 2x3TB WD HDD || Corsair 350D || Corsair RM750

They're mainly really young, it's basically the xbox live of PC because it is free and you can run it on almost any pc.

Main Rig: i5-3570k | Asrock B75M-ITX | 8gb Crucial Tactical Tracer | Mushkin 60gb SSD | Seagate Momentus XT Gen. 2 750gb | Galaxy 660 ti | Superlux HD668B | Custom Built Super SFF Case | Athena Power 400w m-itx PSU | Steelseries 6Gv/2 Red Switch | Ikari Optical | QCK Heavy |

Because we are. Everyone argues with each other about how to win.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Because they act with very little maturity and grace.

>everycommunityonline

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

It goes for any large online game community. You get immature people, people that troll you on purpose and people that just don't give a shit if you progress further in ranked games. People in large games just tend to be vile.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

I don't mind it personally.  There are rude people, but there are always bad eggs in anything that is accessible to everyone.  LoL is free, not hard to learn, and can run on practically any machine; it doesn't get any more accessible than that.

Because it is. The target audience is young and the game requires teamwork to a great extent in order to be even a little successful. Sadly the newer generations of gamers (and some older) refuse to admit to their own mistakes and blames everyone else instead. Voila, the perfect recipe for disaster.

Because the people who say that have never played on xbox :P

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

I've played over 4 thousand League of legends games.

I love that game. The community is the single thing that drove me to quit.

Error: 410

I don't mind it personally.  There are rude people, but there are always bad eggs in anything that is accessible to everyone.  LoL is free, not hard to learn, and can run on practically any machine; it doesn't get any more accessible than that.

Same with tf2 amirite?

Another thing is people are very insecure. Say you're in a ranked game and your mid is new and just feeding terrible. You call him out because he's 1/14 in first 20 minutes and he takes it as a personal attack. That's when someone starts to become vile and get a bad mentality towards the game. It's sad to say but some people just get so ass hurt over little things and it makes them continue that path of behavior for the entire time they play the game. It's a team game and you have 4 other people to rely on inorder to win and if 1 person fails the rest of the team can turn on them and make everything above come faster.

tl;dr - people are massively insecure and or "ass hurt" over little things. 

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix

if your not pro know every char of witch there are like 100 of now u basicaly get instulted and flamed all the way through xD

Appelzaadje - the Insane

Intel i7-4770K - Maximus VI Formula - Corsair Dominator GT 1866mhz - R9 290X - Xonar DGX - Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb - 3X WD1001FALS - Raven RV01 - Iiyama B2409HDS 3x - Custom water loop - Windows 10 Pro - XFX tripple monitor stand - Steelseries 4HD - Logitech G9, G19, G35 and Z5500

LoL community for lv30 is great

Level 20 or below sucks bawls, not sure about 20-25, so long ago

I think we can all agree on this

Folding for LTT since April 2016.

It's worse at 30.

Not so bad before 20 (everyone is still kinda new).   I think Bronze Division gets the worst of the flamers though.

XBL Call of Duty on PC edition.

Seriously though, the "main" players of this game isn't too far off from CoD players

Dota 2 is pretty bad too.

Desktop: Intel i5-3570K (stock) | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | G.Skill RipJaw 16GB 1600MHz | Samsung 840 120GB | EVGA GTX 680 SC+ 2GB | Fractal Design R4 | Windows 8 Pro (soon to have dual boot Mac OS X)

Retina Macbook Pro : Intel i7-3840QM | 16GB 1600 MHz | 256GB SSD | Nvidia GT 650M 1GB | Mac OS X 10.8.5

It's worse at 30.

Maybe u just get unlucky :P

I like never have a problem with the community (level 30 atm)

Folding for LTT since April 2016.

>everycommunityonline

the amount of rage induced is completely different from any other community I have seen other than COD, I was playing for the first time (Dota 2), and I had some prick behind me continuallly complaining, I really wanted to punch him the balls from how goddamn annoying he was, kept pestering me all the time.

Most gaming communities have their "bad sub-communities". LoL just lacks the "good sub-communities" to balance out the bad. That said, I have yet to encounter a more toxic environment for a newbie player than League of Legends.

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II