I THINK THERES SOMEONE IN MY HOUSE

SirNumbers

IM SITTING IN THE GARAGE I HEARD THE DOOR OPEN BUT MY PARENTS AND SISTER ARE STILL GONE GETTING GROCERIES. THE CAR ISNT OUTSIDE SO ITS NOT THEM. 

IM GONNA GO INVESTIGATE I HAVE A HEAVY AS WRENCH AND A HAMMER

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

Okay...

Good luck I guess?

2017 Gaming PC

Excellent value machine, keeps me going.

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K | GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 8GB | RAM: 16GB DDR4 | Motherboard: MSI Z170A XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM

PSU: Casecom 600W PSU | Case: Corsair Graphite 230T | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | HDD: 3TB WD Blue

Dell XPS 15 9560

Beautiful laptop, in a stunning form factor.

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700HQ | GPU: Intel HD Graphics 630/Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 (not mobile, full GPU) | RAM: 16GB DDR4 | SSD: 512GB SK Hynix SSD

Display: 4K IPS 100% Adobe RGB Touch Panel | I/O: Two USB 3.0 with PowerShare, HDMI, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, SD Card Slot, and Thunderbolt 3 USB-C

Samsung Galaxy S8 64GB | Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 32GB

following topic waiting for lock but hoping it wont be

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Yes, you are in the house..?

PC SPECS: CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k @4.4GHz - Mobo: Asrock Extreme 4 (Z77) - GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 680 Twin Frozr 2GB - RAM: Crucial Ballistix 2x4GB (8GB) 1600MHz CL8 + 1x8GB - Storage: SSD: Sandisk Extreme II 120GB. HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - PSU: be quiet! Pure Power L8 630W semi modular  - Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D  - OS: Windows 7

In the time it took you to write this, you could have also called the cops

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

Yeah.. Telling people possibly on the other side of the world is the best thing to do. Tell me how it goes

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Turn your local AMD rig on. The heat will send them running - or the explosion from the CX650.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

If there isn't a reply in the next few minutes, let's just say he probably got away

2017 Gaming PC

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K | GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 8GB | RAM: 16GB DDR4 | Motherboard: MSI Z170A XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM

PSU: Casecom 600W PSU | Case: Corsair Graphite 230T | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | HDD: 3TB WD Blue

Dell XPS 15 9560

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700HQ | GPU: Intel HD Graphics 630/Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 (not mobile, full GPU) | RAM: 16GB DDR4 | SSD: 512GB SK Hynix SSD

Display: 4K IPS 100% Adobe RGB Touch Panel | I/O: Two USB 3.0 with PowerShare, HDMI, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, SD Card Slot, and Thunderbolt 3 USB-C

please quote me with a reply of what happened/ is happening. i wana know

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

must know what happens so either op or robber please update

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

go for the kneecap and balls

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

This is so controversial. Also, I wonder what that guy was doing sitting in the garage when no-one was home except for him when he had an entire house.

2017 Gaming PC

Dell XPS 15 9560

Throat.

Or the eye with the other end of the hammer

throat = dead

eye makes him look like a pirate and therefore badass he does not deserve that

Here's exclusive image of the OP's intruder

post-158156-0-87975900-1451550715.jpg

Just wow, but I would be honoured if that guy was an intruder in my house.

2017 Gaming PC

Dell XPS 15 9560

:P And that was the last time we ever heard of SirNumbers...

PC SPECS: CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k @4.4GHz - Mobo: Asrock Extreme 4 (Z77) - GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 680 Twin Frozr 2GB - RAM: Crucial Ballistix 2x4GB (8GB) 1600MHz CL8 + 1x8GB - Storage: SSD: Sandisk Extreme II 120GB. HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - PSU: be quiet! Pure Power L8 630W semi modular  - Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D  - OS: Windows 7

There probably won't be an update on this 'situation'.

Well my neighbor knew I was in my fokn garage and thought it would have been good idea to walk into my house grab a drink then come to me, I saw him looking into the frigde and almost murdered that dickhead

Before you ask, Me and my neighbor are very close friends so him going into my fridge wasnt odd at all

Get a camera so you can explain to the police.

Probably would have been a good idea

following topic waiting for lock but hoping it wont be

Yes, you are in the house..?

In the time it took you to write this, you could have also called the cops

I didnt want to call the cops and it be a fokn hoax or something

@Kobathor would advise you to kill him :P

<3

I was about to 

Yeah.. Telling people possibly on the other side of the world is the best thing to do. Tell me how it goes

I wasnt THAT worried, Im fairly large and had weapens

Turn your local AMD rig on. The heat will send them running - or the explosion from the CX650.

Another good idea

following,btw

kill em all

Following...

If there isn't a reply in the next few minutes, let's just say he probably got away

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

would you very kindly pick up wrench and kill that spilcer   intruder please