Amazon UK Caught Selling Illegal Weapons

LadyOfGifts
Go to solution Solved by GoodBytes,

This news post does not follow the posting guidelines:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/11724-read-before-posting-in-this-section/

Because of this, the thread was moved out from the Tech News section.

Read the CoC before posting a news topic. Thank you.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

kek

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

Oooh fun. So what's gonna happen to Amazon then? (It's not like they are going out of business)

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Core i7-4770, Cryorig M9i Cooler, ASUS B85M GAMER, 8GB HyperX Fury Red 2x4GB 1866MHz, KFA2 GTX 970 Infin8 Black Edition "4GB", 1TB Seagate SSHD, 256GB Crucial m4 SSD, 60GB Corsair SSD for Kerbal and game servers, Thermaltake Core V21 Case, EVGA SuperNOVA 650W G2.

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

i5-2500k OCed, Raijintek Themis, Intel Z77GA-70K, 8GB HyperX Genesis in grey, GTX 750 Ti, Gamemax Falcon case.

Read the CoC before posting a news topic. Thank you.

What rules did he break?

PC SPECS: Athlon 860k, MSI 380 4GB, 8GB memory, 1TB HDD, Fractal Design Core 1000

Why are stun guns illegal?

I think i remember the U.K. having strict firearm laws

How do you protect yourself from knife attacks britbongs?

"If you ain't first, you're last"

What rules did he break?

Improper news formatting. 

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

Guns... Oh, wait.  ;)

Improper news formatting. 

Why are you out of that locked sex dungeon, get back down there, NOW!

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

amazon doesn't sell anything, the merchants on it did, the title is sensationalist.

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

Well, it's a nanny state, so you pray that a passing police officer intervenes, or you use your fists. Although knowing the UK you might get charged with assaulting the knife wielding assailant. (because he's the real victim you know.)

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I wonder why all EU governments are so dedicated to disarming their population

I guess they're really afraid of a (rightful) revolution

Liberals tend to assume their population (probably a correct assumption) is functionally the equivalent of 5 year olds.  Take away all pointy objects etc etc.  Surprised they haven't banned scissors yet.

Workstation:  14700nonK || Asus Z790 ProArt Creator || MSI Gaming Trio 4090 Shunt || Crucial Pro Overclocking 32GB @ 5600 || Corsair AX1600i@240V || whole-house loop.

LANRig/GuestGamingBox: 13700K @ Stock || MSI Z690 DDR4 || ASUS TUF 3090 650W shunt || Corsair SF600 || CPU+GPU watercooled 280 rad pull only || whole-house loop.

Server Router (Untangle): 13600k @ Stock || ASRock Z690 ITX || All 10Gbe || 2x8GB 3200 || PicoPSU 150W 24pin + AX1200i on CPU|| whole-house loop

Server Compute/Storage: 10850K @ 5.1Ghz || Gigabyte Z490 Ultra || EVGA FTW3 3090 1000W || LSI 9280i-24 port || 4TB Samsung 860 Evo, 5x10TB Seagate Enterprise Raid 6, 4x8TB Seagate Archive Backup ||  whole-house loop.

Laptop: HP Elitebook 840 G8 (Intel 1185G7) + 3060 RTX Thunderbolt Dock, Razer Blade Stealth 13" 2017 (Intel 8550U)

By saying "Stop".

And if that doesn't work...

Say "stop" again.

Liberals tend to assume their population (probably a correct assumption) is functionally the equivalent of 5 year olds.  Take away all pointy objects etc etc.  Surprised they haven't banned scissors yet.

They have on planes. And anywhere where one of their important cronies lurks.

Well at least there is one weapon they can never take away

difficult-rock-identification.jpg

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

Well, it's a nanny state, so you pray that a passing police officer intervenes, or you use your fists. Although knowing the UK you might get charged with assaulting the knife wielding assailant. (because he's the real victim you know.)

How SJW-like... (much like how cops here get charged with various cases for making a warranted arrest... or shooting an armed person who had already shot several civilians... or pretty much carrying out their duties...)

(no offense to you intended)

Well, it's a nanny state, so you pray that a passing police officer intervenes

and beats the assailant on the bottom with his telescopic aluminium wand? :P

By saying "Stop".

And if that doesn't work...

Say "stop" again.

Swiper, no swiping

All Britbongs have to do is say stop and criminals who are knowingly breaking the law will.

The UK is so progressive, i sure wish i lived there where the criminals listen and obey commands.

"If you ain't first, you're last"

and beats the assailant on the bottom with his telescopic aluminium wand? :P

More like their fists. As much as I make fun of the UK for being a nanny state, you do NOT want to screw with their police force. They are badasses, and they will not hesitate to beat some ass.

To be fair, UK criminals are apparently pansy asses.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

More like their fists. As much as I make fun of the UK for being a nanny state, you do NOT want to screw with their police force. They are badasses.

That's true. Although they'd probably be tried themselves, knowing the UK...