Did Apple die with Steve Jobs?

Overkilled

after watching some old Apple tech launches it seems like Apple under Steve Jobs was the most innovative company at the time, seeing what he compared the original Air to it seems to me like every product he brought out was a game changer and well worth the price.

Now Apples turned to shit, I just hate to have seen Tim Cook run the company into the ground even if they still do make a hefty profit.

What do you think?

Well they're still making shit tons of money so I don't think Apple died. At all.

FX-6300 cooled by Nepton 240M | EVGA GTX 970 SuperClocked | 8GB G.Skill ValueRAM | Cooler Master 690 III | Sharkoon WMP 500 Bronze

Power supplies:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/406160-psu-ranking-and-tiers/ My F@h stats: http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=zyntaxable Intel vs. FX for gaming: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/401217-more-updated-fx-vs-intel-for-gaming/

No, they died when Steve Wozniak left.

Well, they didn't die, they just stopped innovating, and became a "bake and re-bake" style company.

Watch a Tim Cook commercial, and watch him explain a technology that's existed for decades. Then, watch him tell you how it's a revolutionary breakthrough for technology.

Repeat. 

There, you have every new Apple commercial.

I used to be quite active here.

Well they're still making shit tons of money so I don't think Apple died. At all.

It mean's it being an actual decent company. (Not profit wise.)

The iPod died with him. And iOS (I loved iOS 6, it became trash after that).

Its spirit died.

The company ? Hell no. They still keep making more and more money with increasingly worse products.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

after watching some old Apple tech launches it seems like Apple under Steve Jobs was the most innovative company at the time, seeing what he compared the original Air to it seems to me like every product he brought out was a game changer and well worth the price.

Now Apples turned to shit, I just hate to have seen Tim Cook run the company into the ground even if they still do make a hefty profit.

What do you think?

Steve Jobs was certainly in Apple's prime, although if he were still alive today would he have run out of ideas? Who knows. I know Jobs wouldn't have allowed for some of the dumb designs and decisions made today.

Edited by Godlygamer23
Slight grammar corrections.

I have to agree with @MagnesiumPC. The Woz was a genius of early home computing. Jobs was always just a really good "used car salesman" type figure.

Apple has long since lost their original plot.

The Cheap SFF Wonder -- Turning a Core 2 Duo SFF machine into a useful member of computer society!

i5 3570 -- AS.Rock Z77 Pro3 -- 12GB DDR3 -- R9 380X -- 840Evo 500GB/1TB HDD 

I speak the honest truth with a bit of snark mixed in. I'm sorry if it doesn't line up with your beliefs.

I have to agree with @MagnesiumPC. The Woz was a genius of early home computing. Jobs was always just a really good "used car salesman" type figure.

Apple has long since lost their original plot.

i agree jobs was a really good marketer but woz was the real person behind the technology

Steve Jobs was certainly in Apple's prime, although if he were still alive today would he have run out of ideas? Who knows. I know Jobs wouldn't have allowed for some of the dumb designs and decisions made today.

Totally agree on this!

Edited by Godlygamer23
Edited quote to match post.

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

No, they died when Steve Wozniak left.

Well, they didn't die, they just stopped innovating, and became a "bake and re-bake" style company.

Who is Steve Wozniak?

Guys I'm just kidding don't get mad pls

Who is Steve Wozniak?

Who is Ron Wayne?

PS HE IS THE ORIGINAL FOUNDER OF APPLE.

2010 Before Jobs

post-196573-0-16284500-1450043370.jpg

post-196573-0-77475100-1450043369.jpg

post-196573-0-65709900-1450043368.jpg

2015 After Jobs

post-196573-0-20135000-1450043407.jpg

post-196573-0-39018000-1450043408.jpg

post-196573-0-83116700-1450043410_thumb.

Whats changed since he died?

Who is Steve Wozniak?

I am FURIOUS.

In a way, I think some of the good ideas and designs went with Jobs. Now they seem to be obsessed with making devices as thin as possible. Still, it hasn't stopped them from making even more money than before. 

It died when Steve returned to Apple.

Build: i5-4460 | GT 720 | Logitech G710+ Keyboard | Corsair M65 Mouse | Dell e2314h Monitor | Windows 10

Generic Dell: Mobo, 8gb RAM, 430w PSU, 1TB Storage, XPS 8700 Case

Who is Ron Wayne?

PS HE IS THE ORIGINAL FOUNDER OF APPLE.

But who was phone?

Whats changed since he died?

Bad phone design, bad laptop design, bad battery pack design.

You conveniently left those out.

EDIT: I'm talking about the new Macbook that has one freaking port on it.

EDIT 2: I'm wondering if it's more than just Cook that's the issue, much like how people conveniently blame Obama in the states for literally anything.

how????? Ios7 made their crappy os much better.

Exactly IOS 7 and after is absolute shit, now there trying to bring Mac OS down with it with Yosemite

I am FURIOUS.

In a way, I think some of the good ideas and designs went with Jobs. Now they seem to be obsessed with making devices as thin as possible. Still, it hasn't stopped them from making even more money than before. 

i think jobs would agree on making things as thin as possible with no thought about the battery life. and iphone would still be 4.7 inches at 720p and there would be no stylus or keyboard for the ipad pro