Did Apple die with Steve Jobs?

Overkilled

Apple went from innovating (which was good) to "copying" and rebaking things, which was ok. But now they're trying to be creative and innovative again and are just failing.

I think you need to relook at the definition of innovate

verb in·no·vate \ˈi-nə-ˌvāt\

: to do something in a new way : to have new ideas about how something can be done

in·no·vat·edin·no·vat·ing
Full Definition of INNOVATE
transitive verb
:  to introduce as or as if new
archaic :  to effect a change in <the dictates of my father were … not to be altered, innovated, or even discussed — Sir Walter Scott>
intransitive verb

1) you choose to label a company based on stereotypes?

2) NOBODY, is forcing ANYONE to purchase Apple products.

3) hm.. a fad? Guess not all of us are trendy market researchers.

A legit reason to debase them is the working conditions in their factories......and the suicide nets outside some of them.....

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

A legit reason to debase them is the working conditions in their factories......and the suicide nets outside some of them.....

Yes, that is a downside of Apple I will agree. Unfortunately, this practice runs rampant in a lot of tech industries to keep costs low :/

I think what a lot of people don't understand is Apple had an eco system. Apple products are designed to work with apple products. You plug it in, and it just works. 

Apple products before Steve Jobs passed was beautiful form with driving innovation. Look at the iphone, with out it, smart phones would not be where they are today. This is why google took android off it's butt and made it do good things. The DROID, galaxy, etc. They took an ipod touch, put mobile networking gear in it, able to make calls, and basically do everything you wanted. There were hardly any phones on the market back then that could literally do almost anything you wanted. 

The mac is the same way, each component they put in is designed to just work without hassle, you can make a movie, edit a photo, and do basically everything while looking "better" than a big bulky black windows desktop. That was apples thing. Lets make something that works out of the box, make it look damn good, and do things better than windows can (without paying hundreds for proper applications) 

Now days it seems like the latest iphone is made for the teenage white girl wanting starbucks. But they have lost their roots. Beautiful form with driving innovation. They just aren't as "classy" as they used to be.

Do you even fanboy bro?

I think you need to relook at the definition of innovate

verb in·no·vate \ˈi-nə-ˌvāt\

: to do something in a new way : to have new ideas about how something can be done

in·no·vat·edin·no·vat·ing
Full Definition of INNOVATE
transitive verb
:  to introduce as or as if new
archaic :  to effect a change in <the dictates of my father were … not to be altered, innovated, or even discussed — Sir Walter Scott>
intransitive verb

So what you're trying to say is apples first computers weren't innovative?

I'd call that innovative.

1) you choose to label a company based on stereotypes?

2) NOBODY, is forcing ANYONE to purchase Apple products.

3) hm.. a fad? Guess not all of us are trendy market researchers.

I don't think you know how a "fad"  works. Fads can last a long time, like Apple being trendy has- when people buy the MacBook 2015 do you really actually think that they're buying it because they're thrilled about how it only has 1 port? Or that it throttles like a motherfucker? No, they buy it because it's trendy. 

You think people actually buy the new iPhone every single year because they want a big upgrade? No, most of these people don't know what a motherboard looks like. They have no idea about technology. They buy it because it's trendy.

Same with the Mac Pro; do you think people spend $4000 on a computer with a Xeon and 2 FirePros because they need it? Or because they like the fact that all three throttle like a motherfucker? No, they buy it because it's trendy. Like, what are you supposed to do with all that power on Mac OS anyways? Surf the Web at incredible speeds? 

All companies have stereotypes. MacBooks have the stereotype of being bought by hipsters. Does that make it wrong? No, hipsters buy MacBooks. I can't tell you how many times I've been in any coffee shop to see 2 or 3 hardcore hipsters blogging away on a MacBook. 

I used to be quite active here.

Most of the "stupid" design decisions about that case are specifically to avoid breaching any of mophies' many patents. Do some research before criticizing decisions. No, I'm not saying they needed to make one, that they should have made one, or that it's a good product, but the decisions made were made for a specific reason, not just because they decided to make an ugly case.

I'm sure they could have found another way if they really wanted to, but the killer thing is the price.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Apple... well, I like and DO own some of their products (iPhones, MacBooks), but I feel ashamed whenever I watch almost any of their advertisements. But the worst things are those Keynotes, oh boy, that's just freaking hilarious.

#amazinglywonderful #beautiful #incredible #wehavetousethosefancywords  :D

G4MING RIG - CPU: i7 5930K  Cooling: Custom Loop  MOBO: Asus Rampage V Extreme  GPU: EVGA 980 Ti GTX Classified  RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 16 GB  SSD: Samsung 840 Pro  PSU: be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 850W Platinum Certified  Sound: Asus Xonar Essence STX II  CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Primo  PERIPHERALS: Das Keyboard Ultimate 4, Logitech G502 Proteus Core, Sennheiser G4ME One, B&W MM-1, ROG SWIFT

Macbook Pro Retina 15" 2012CPU: i7 2,7 GHz  GPU: GT 650M,  RAM: 16GB,  SSD: 512GB

Yeah, "The Woz" came up with (Almost) all the hardware (At the start), at first it was pretty good, but then, Mac Pro.

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Core i7-4770, Cryorig M9i Cooler, ASUS B85M GAMER, 8GB HyperX Fury Red 2x4GB 1866MHz, KFA2 GTX 970 Infin8 Black Edition "4GB", 1TB Seagate SSHD, 256GB Crucial m4 SSD, 60GB Corsair SSD for Kerbal and game servers, Thermaltake Core V21 Case, EVGA SuperNOVA 650W G2.

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

i5-2500k OCed, Raijintek Themis, Intel Z77GA-70K, 8GB HyperX Genesis in grey, GTX 750 Ti, Gamemax Falcon case.

I don't think you know how a "fad"  works. Fads can last a long time, like Apple being trendy has- when people buy the MacBook 2015 do you really actually think that they're buying it because they're thrilled about how it only has 1 port? Or that it throttles like a motherfucker? No, they buy it because it's trendy. 

You think people actually buy the new iPhone every single year because they want a big upgrade? No, most of these people don't know what a motherboard looks like. They have no idea about technology. They buy it because it's trendy.

Same with the Mac Pro; do you think people spend $4000 on a computer with a Xeon and 2 FirePros because they need it? Or because they like the fact that all three throttle like a motherfucker? No, they buy it because it's trendy. Like, what are you supposed to do with all that power on Mac OS anyways? Surf the Web at incredible speeds? 

I wish people would do more research on what they're going to buy. People buying crap products just makes the manufacturers not want to improve their products and starts a loop. Not just Apple, I mean every brand that endorses their crap products

Apple... well, I like and DO own some of their products (iPhones, MacBooks), but I feel ashamed whenever I watch almost any of their advertisements. But the worst things are those Keynotes, oh boy, that's just freaking hilarious.

#amazinglywonderful #beautiful #incredible #wehavetousethosefancywords  :D

Steve jobs with the iPhone: "Who wants to use a stylus?"

iPad Pro keynote: "This isn't a stylus! It just looks like one, but with wayy more tech in it! And we'll call it a pencil so that we don't look like hypocrites"

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

I wish people would do more research on what they're going to buy. People buying crap products just makes the manufacturers not want to improve their products and starts a loop. Not just Apple, I mean every brand that endorses their crap products

I second that.

I used to be quite active here.

Jobs was a very smart businessman who understood how the average person wants their technology to be. That's why he and his company was successful. Other companies are run by people who did not understand as well the less tach savvy people. Which is the majority.