Did Apple die with Steve Jobs?

Overkilled

I just think 2015 is apple's testing year. They want to see what works and what doesn't. E.G the macbook, the pencil, that stupid 6s battery case and the ipad pro. No matter what apple is still making a fuckton of money and I like some of their products and I own a lot of them. 

It didn't die....it just went full retard.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

My iPhone now has the humps.

But who was phone?

Bad phone design, bad laptop design, bad battery pack design.

You conveniently left those out.

EDIT: I'm talking about the new Macbook that has one freaking port on it.

The point is Apple hasnt exactly set the world alight since Jobs died all they've really done is taken his designs and made them slightly better

Edited by Godlygamer23

Whats changed since he died?

ipad_pro_apple_pencil_936.jpg

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

An iPod Nano generation that is well know for stuck and dead pixels due to lowered quality, iPod Nano that are easier to damage than previous versions, the 2015 Macbook, the pathetic iPad Pro.....

PMSL

All the products have gotten more powerful (as they should with the new hardware), but now all innovation has been lost. All the new products they're bringing out just look like ways to get more money. Really, I think Apple is only useful for Businessmen, people that have no time or love to invest into their computer or anything for that matter, and I think that's sad...

Gaming/Editing Rig: CPU - i7 4790K|GPU - GTX 970 SSC|RAM - 16GB HyperX Fury|MOBO - Z97S SLI KRAIT|HDD - 1TB Western Digital|SSD - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB|PSU - SuperNOVA G2 650W

Check out my YouTube channel and maybe subscribe if you get the time? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTkGuHFjcWH73lT8RqLK9TA

Check out my digital store for cool products! https://sellfy.com/Zolias

An iPod Nano generation that is well know for stuck and dead pixels due to lowered quality, iPod Nano that are easier to damage than previous versions, the 2015 Macbook, the pathetic iPad Pro.....

Sigh your missing the point of the post, they havent done anything innovative since jobs died, Styluses like the apple pencil have been going since 1957

The point is Apple hasnt exactly set the world alight since Jobs died all they've really done is taken his designs and made them slightly better

If you call thinning out a phone to the point of it's battery being gimped and starting it at 16GB of storage - realizing they made a mistake about the battery and released a poorly thought out battery pack that is objectively worse than third-party products in every way, thinning the Macbook to the point of only including one single port on the entire thing and favoring thermal throttling over a slightly less "elegant" design (there's more than this to go on about) then sure. 

I think we can all agree Tim Cook is one rich son of a bitch.

Sigh your missing the point of the post, they havent done anything innovative since jobs died, Styluses like the apple pencil have been going since 1957

I'm not. Those problems only appeared after he died, and they demonstrate that the Apple that Steve Jobs was at no longer exists, ergo its dead.

PMSL

I don't think so. It's not like they stopped innovating when he died. Just because they haven't revolutionized anything yet since he died doesn't mean anything. You look at the big 3 things apple did recently

- reinvent smartphones

- reinvent tablets

- digital music revolution

They got lucky with tablets because its pretty much an extension of their smartphone/iOS business. It's hard to make a big bang, you can't expect one every 3 years.

I don't think so. It's not like they stopped innovating when he died.

The fat Apple battery case and the tablet without a removable keyboard (2015 Macbook) aren't innovations.....

PMSL

Apple brainwashed the smartphone generation and are reaping the awards after Steve Jobs' death. People used to buy an apple product for the technology now, just for the name.

They don't need to be plugged into a port to charge in the most unconventional and dangerous way.

I think we can all agree Tim Cook is one rich son of a bitch.

Yeah but I don't know what that has to do with what's being talked about.

Can we please stop talking about Jobs as if he personally designed every well made product apple ever released and had nothing to do with the bad stuff? Apple has released very well designed products in the past, but they also released some utter garbage, even in the Jobs days.

Recently the mess-ups seem to be more frequent, but frankly I believe it's just a result of their market analysis. What WE consider terrible design may still appeal to the average non-techie Joe. Aside from the battery cover, which I can't see the appeal of for anyone at all, the rest can sound very nice to people who don't know anything about tech. Seeing laptops that are thinner than a (paper) notebook that "only need one port!" can truly impress these people, even if we know it's a bad idea. The apple watch looks cool, and to someone who doesn't know any OTHER smartwatches exist appears to be a miracle. Remember that apple invests tons of money into advertisements.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I wouldn't say they've died with the passing of Steve Job's, but i don't think that they have the same drive they did when he was alive. Before (for me at least) apple were revolutionary bringing smartphones to the mainstream, the i pad kick started the tablet market as well as the mac pro series, nowadays i don't find them on the cutting edge of tech anymore. With the I Phones its just one or two new "things" that are becoming the norm and that's it. 

Well considering the iphone case they release... I'd say yes.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Well considering the iphone case they release... I'd say yes.

yeh, i have no clue what apple was thinking, people all ways defend apple with the "Well they make nice looking products" but that case! 

Kind of, but their marketing team is so good that they no longer have to actually innovate in order to have people believe that they are innovating. They're not going anywhere any time soon.

After Jobs left Apple the first time the company didn't do too well, when he came back the company was back in the spotlight... Since he died Apple hasn't done anything exceptional but at the same time you could say after the iPhone and iPad nothing much happened there anyway. So time will tell if Jobs somehow made the company completely or if they can once again do what they have done under his lead, which is sell market changing stuff at the right time (as most ideas are "borrowed" but pushed at the correct time making them a success).

Never cared about Apple.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO