Microsoft's employee-only white Xbox One.

In my opinion it is a bit unfair that the white one will be for employers only :/ In my opinion it looks a hell lot better than the black one. I think they should release the white one some time after the release of the console as well since I think that a lot of people will want one. What do you guys think?

whitexboxone.jpg

Source: LINK

They probably will release one down the road, like they released several black 360s. Personally I couldn't care less. My TV is black, my stereo is back, my computer case is black, my computer screens are black, my headset is black, my keyboard is black, my mousepad is black, my camera is black etc etc, you get the point. I don't see where a white XBOX would fit in with that.

do you know if microsoft is still hiring? becuae that is one sexy xbox

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

If this isn't a shop it looks to me to be a planned leak for market research purposes.

I think that They made employee only opaque green xboxes when it was new

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

The controller looks really good. I don't really like the white on the Xbox itself.

CPU: RYZEN 5 2600   Motherboard: MSI B450I GAMING PLUS AC   Memory: CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 16GB 3200MHZ   Storage: TEAM GROUP MP33 1TB

GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 FTW   Case: COOLER MASTER NR200P   PSU: CORSAIR SF600   Mouse: G PRO WIRELESS   Keyboard: ANNE PRO 2

I don't like white at all. It tends to go discoloured after a while. Controller will probably end up turning a yellow ish colour after continued use... if you're a smoker the console itself will probably begin to turn yellow also.

System Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X

GPU: Radeon RX 7900 XT 

RAM: 32GB 3600MHz

HDD: 1TB Sabrent NVMe -  WD 1TB Black - WD 2TB Green -  WD 4TB Blue

MB: Gigabyte  B550 Gaming X- RGB Disabled

PSU: Corsair RM850x 80 Plus Gold

Case: BeQuiet! Silent Base 801 Black

Cooler: Noctua NH-DH15

meh I didn't migrate away from a console to PC just to go buy another one, they can keep em as far as I'm concerned consoles are junk.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

they are going to eventually sell this to the public. The amount of colors that the 360 came in. You really don't think in 10 years they wont want to make a white one.

Wait.. so Microsoft employees don't have XBox Live for free?!

The bit that intrigues me is "ALL 1P Games" does that mean all of the single player games that will ever come out or just at launch :/ and the bit about Xbox Live sounds a bit lame they could at least get their workers Live I mean come on...

they are going to eventually sell this to the public. The amount of colors that the 360 came in. You really don't think in 10 years they wont want to make a white one.

I want a pink one.

Yeah I think most people have all black devices around their TV, including the TV itself, the black version would definitely fit better, but I guess there's a certain feeling of exclusivity about this :P. An actual aluminium XBox would look nice... not that I would buy an XBox in the first place.

I want a pink one.

Don't worry. Im sure there will be some bundle that has a pink one. :D

Microsoft employees get XBox Live cards for 50% off AFAIK.

The bit that intrigues me is "ALL 1P Games" does that mean all of the single player games that will ever come out or just at launch :/ and the bit about Xbox Live sounds a bit lame they could at least get their workers Live I mean come on...

1P games might be 1'st party games, so all games published by Microsoft Studios.

if they want to make a TON of money, they should release one with Noctua's colour scheme.

PC : i7-3820 @ 4.3 GHz | Patriot Viper 3 Black Mamba 16 GB @ 2133MHz | Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI Windforce 3X | Gigabyte X79-UD5 | OCZ Vector 128 GB (Died) | WD Black 1TB |  | Asus Xonar DGX | Antch P280 | Asus PA238QR & NEC PA271w | LG 1440x900 Monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Pro (Cherry MX Brown) | Corsair M60 | Blue Snowball | Sennheiser HD 439 | IKEA Kitchen Table 

Pretty sure it's like 5 or 10 bucks a year for them

I mean, would American Airlines give free airplane tickets to their employees? No but they will enventually drastically discount them

CPU: A10-5800K, GPU: 7660D, RAM: Corsair XMS3 2x 4GB 1600Mhz, PSU: Rosewill Stallion series RD500-2SB 500W, Motherboard: MSI FM2-A75MA-E35, HDD: WD 10EZEX 1TB Blue, Case: Rosewill Line-M mAtx

I'd much rather know why such a common color/design like this isn't open for people to pre-order. This just doesn't seem fair, because that white Xbox One really does look nice. 

COMIC SANS