MetallicAcid's TJ07 (working title)

So guys, thank you all for reading and replying to the thread. Once again, if you have any design ideas you would like to share, let me know, and I can try to make it happen :)

MetallicAcid

How about a whole lot off ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ? anywhere, thats very manly. In pink colors - while the rest in purple. 

Ill have some more thinking off some other brilliant idea's off mine! Will post later haha, I agree with you that the darker grey indeed does look good!

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua

That angled vanity cover for the drive bays mounting the dual tube reservoirs to it.... such a simple concept yet i've never seen it

Amazing design, this thing is blowing my mind.

I like the new dark blue one the most :).

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

The purple has to be my most favourite so far :)

I guess matching motherboard colours would be easier...

If I go for dual loop, I can play with the two tone liquid concept of yours ;)

I have considered having 2 different types of coolant if I can get the dual loop figured out :)

Until next update,

MetallicAcid

Thanks I'm going to build my own custom case in this program.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That orange looks awesome

Definitely liking the orange atm. 

THIS! By far my favourite design so far

Love the light blue with the gun metal.  :wub:

Thanks all of you for your input! It means a lot :)

How about a whole lot off ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ? anywhere, thats very manly. In pink colors - while the rest in purple. 

Ill have some more thinking off some other brilliant idea's off mine! Will post later haha, I agree with you that the darker grey indeed does look good!

Haha! No thanks, I think i'll pass on this design idea ;)

That angled vanity cover for the drive bays mounting the dual tube reservoirs to it.... such a simple concept yet i've never seen it

Amazing design, this thing is blowing my mind.

Cheers D33. I liked the angles that my TJ08-E had when I bended the alu for the 5.25" bays. It seems to work with the TJ07 as well.

Thanks I'm going to build my own custom case in this program.

No problem man. I wish you the best of luck :)

MetallicAcid

http://www.facebook.com/metallicacidcustomspcs

Thanks all of you for your input! It means a lot :)

Cheers D33. I liked the angles that my TJ08-E had when I bended the alu for the 5.25" bays. It seems to work with the TJ07 as well.

No problem man. I wish you the best of luck :)

MetallicAcid

How'd you get such detail on the motherboard, is it a file you downloaded and added?

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MetallicAcid

Weak! It would be so awesome! 

Anyway, I was thinking off putting some led stripes in the bottom plate, ofcourse im sure you make the window to let those leds be visable that way? Can go for any form! 

Edit: I know you did this before, so maybe instead off leds - how about some tubing, like half way trough? 

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua

That orange looks insane, that orange gigabyte board would perfectly fit it

Damn tj07 is so epic case great case to mod

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Update

Hey :)

I have been extremely busy with life and not had much time to work on rendering. I have made some breakthroughs in the design, with to implement 1x480mm, 1x240mm and 1x120mm radiator. And to also have enough space for 2xMCP350/355 pumps still hidden away from view. I also discovered how to create light sources from within Sketchup, so I can now play with light in renders and preview the end result. The picture directly below is the "current" design. All other pictures shows a small process of how I got to this current point.

Current design:

TJ07_zps67c9c1c0.jpg

Design process (scrapped ideas):

TJ07front1_zps1583492c.jpg

TJ07midplatelines_zps82c9cde1.jpg

TJ07front2_zpsf417b645.jpg

TJ07midplatelines2_zps100062e1.jpg

TJ07midplatelines3_zpsd887b9aa.jpg

Wells guys, thanks for checking the build log out again, and let me know what you think of the design so far :)

MetallicAcid

The first pic is my fav.

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

TJ07midplatelines_zps82c9cde1.jpg

Man i love the 2 res close to the tray with the channels  of water going to the CPU , looks so "engineerish"

A combinations of this and the first picture in yellow, would look amazing!

Great ideas man! Where the heck do you get so much inspiration ?

-Corsair Carbide 500r + TX-750w V2 | Asus P5Q Deluxe + Intel Core2Duo E8400 @ 3.8Ghz + 2x2GB G.Skill DDR2 1066mhz

-Sapphire HD4890 1GB DDR5 (New Edition) + 1x Intel SSD 330 120GB + 2x Seagate Barracuda 500GB SlimSinglePlate (RAID0)

Dude. The new design is soooo tron!

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Thank you everyone for your positive comments! :)

I have talked to alot of members on other forums, and I have come to the conclusion that this current design strays too much from the original plan of just a sleek/bold design, and is now a little too much. This means I will be looking into the scrapped ideas more closely and polish some of those ideas up and presenting them. But this also means that the 240 radiator in the front will also have to go too.

I'll get back to you in a couple of days with some more designs :)

MetallicAcid

I bet my ass this rig would take several months to a year to finish. Oh well, you can't rush perfection.

@MetallicAcid : Please make this the godliest build ever.

I bet my ass this rig would take several months to a year to finish. Oh well, you can't rush perfection.

@MetallicAcid : Please make this the godliest build ever.

I could end up taking this long to finish... But I hope that I can get all of the custom plates printer ready via sketchup, so I can just stick the paper to the alu/plexi and just cut. After April next year I will be taking 6 months off from work to be at home with my daughter when she starts preschool. So, if she is at school, then I have the daytime to do some work. The projected time for the actual build should be no more than just one month. 

The sketchup design is using materials which can be bought from any hardware store. These materials, such as alu U and L channels are to the exact  measurement in the sketchup design. Heck, everything is to measurement in the design. I can take the exact measurements from the program, and cut the materials, and drill the appropriate holes to join everything together.

Let's see if this master plan comes together ;)

MetallicAcid

I could end up taking this long to finish... But I hope that I can get all of the custom plates printer ready via sketchup, so I can just stick the paper to the alu/plexi and just cut. After April next year I will be taking 6 months off from work to be at home with my daughter when she starts preschool. So, if she is at school, then I have the daytime to do some work. The projected time for the actual build should be no more than just one month. 

The sketchup design is using materials which can be bought from any hardware store. These materials, such as alu U and L channels are to the exact  measurement in the sketchup design. Heck, everything is to measurement in the design. I can take the exact measurements from the program, and cut the materials, and drill the appropriate holes to join everything together.

Let's see if this master plan comes together ;)

MetallicAcid

I would love to be able to do this with a tj11 :/ Still can't get a hold of a digital 3d model :/

Everyone have a cool signature. I don't, so I thought I would write something.

- Cool right?