MetallicAcid's TJ07 (working title)

I like the far left design the most and those backplates will be so cool!

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

I like design #1 alot, but is it impossible to add led there when you do this? 

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua

So sexy!

I love the far right front plate idea. The three connected "vains" one.

Those backplates are gorgeous too! I think this is my favourite so far :)

Cool! Thanks :)

So sleek.

Cheers mate :D

I love 1 & 4  :)

Thank you pie! I am personally liking 1 and 2 the most so far, and not so sure about the hard edges with 3 and 4.

I think I prefer 1, nice and simple.

Great, thanks for the input Nick.

I like the far left design the most and those backplates will be so cool!

Thanks CJ. I am really excited about the backplates and plexi blocks!

I like design #1 alot, but is it impossible to add led there when you do this? 

Nothing is impossible.. Remember that the lines reveal the water level of the reservoir, and the water and reservoir will be lit up with LED's.

MetallicAcid 

http://www.facebook.com/metallicacidcustomspcs

Nothing is impossible.. Remember that the lines reveal the water level of the reservoir, and the water and reservoir will be lit up with LED's.

MetallicAcid 

Ow, well - I knew it would reveal the water level. But had no idea you would lit them up with LED's. 

Well, winner! 

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

I would go for either 1, or 4.

The 1st I THINK I like the best. But the 4th is also interresting due to the lines making small turns. :) 
Nice work so far! :)

Everyone have a cool signature. I don't, so I thought I would write something.

- Cool right?

I think the original design from page 1 is the best with 3 lines coming down from the top of the case. The lines could be just a little bit thicker and red colour little bit darker

CPU: i5 2500k@4.2 MBO: Asrock P67 Extreme4 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 560Ti 1GB RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600 SSD: Samsung 840 Basic 250 HDD: Samsung F3 1TB + WD 2TB Green + WD MyBook 1TB external; ODD: LG BD/DVDRW; PSU: Corsair TX 650
Case: Fractal Define R3 Black Pearl; Mouse/Keyboard Logitech Performance MX + Wireless K800; Monitor: Dell U2311H 

What about naming your build proberly, and then working a design of that? using current material ofc.?

You could experiment with "MetallicAcid" :D

Everyone have a cool signature. I don't, so I thought I would write something.

- Cool right?

1 and 2 looking simplistic.

Number 2 from the left is my favorite :) but nuber 1 also looks pretty good

Ow, well - I knew it would reveal the water level. But had no idea you would lit them up with LED's. 

Well, winner! 

I would go for either 1, or 4.

The 1st I THINK I like the best. But the 4th is also interresting due to the lines making small turns. :) 

Nice work so far! :)

I think the original design from page 1 is the best with 3 lines coming down from the top of the case. The lines could be just a little bit thicker and red colour little bit darker

What about naming your build proberly, and then working a design of that? using current material ofc.?

You could experiment with "MetallicAcid" :D

Thanks you for all of the input so far guys! i think I like designs 1 and 2 the most, and it fits the simple theme I am going for. Ihave alot of requests from people on other forums to change from the ROG theme and explore other colour options. I should have a couple of renders to present very soon ;)

MetallicAcid

Thanks you for all of the input so far guys! i think I like designs 1 and 2 the most, and it fits the simple theme I am going for. Ihave alot of requests from people on other forums to change from the ROG theme and explore other colour options. I should have a couple of renders to present very soon ;)

MetallicAcid

orange mobo like a Gigabyte z87x oc

orange mobo like a Gigabyte z87x oc

I like the green of the G1. Sniper 5, yellow M-power, orange of Z87x oc

You guys are in for a treat soon!

MetallicAcid

Update

Hey guys! I would like to present to you, some alternate colour schemes for my upcoming TJ07 mod. So, in usual fashion, please let me know what you think is the best/most original colour to build out my PC with!

TJ07orange_zpsec83ccfa.jpg

TJ07armygreen_zps30f41965.jpg

TJ07yellow_zpsf6aa65ad.jpg

TJ07blue_zps4ae0697d.jpg

TJ07purple_zps4c230912.jpg

TJ07pink_zps40c6ae1d.jpg

TJ07toxicgreen_zpsaed2d352.jpg

TJ0716_zps015557f7.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

MetallicAcid

I like the blue

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

Oke, for me personally in no particular order. Yellow, red, pink and blue. 

I would say either the Red, Gold, or Dark Green. The others seem a bit too much.

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

I like the blue

Yeah blue really matches the white nicely and Gigabyte provides nice blue parts :P

Oke, for me personally in no particular order. Yellow, red, pink and blue. 

I would say either the Red, Gold, or Dark Green. The others seem a bit too much.

Cheers guys. I am really digging the yellow, purple and orange the most at the moment. But keep the suggestions coming! I am thinking about 2 colours mixed in, just as undertones to compliment the main highlight colour. What do you guys think?

MetallicAcid

Cheers guys. I am really digging the yellow, purple and orange the most at the moment. But keep the suggestions coming! I am thinking about 2 colours mixed in, just as undertones to compliment the main highlight colour. What do you guys think?

MetallicAcid

Maybe a dark blue with a white or orange with a little red?

BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Someone got a new profile pic  :)

Lovin' it! But back to topic:

BLUEEEEEEE

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER