MetallicAcid's TJ07 (working title)

Update

Just a small update with a new render :) I have changed the piping coming from the pump going to the GPU pipe, which gives a much cleaner look. Here is the render:

Hope you have enjoyed this update :)
MetallicAcid

Either way, loving it!

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

MOAR render angles, this build will be so sick, whatever you end up building I can't wait!

Either way, sweet build :)

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

Either way, sweet build :)

Either way, loving it!

MOAR render angles, this build will be so sick, whatever you end up building I can't wait!

Love it! Love it! Love it!

Keep up the good work!

Thanks everyone. I will have a new render with updated design for you soon!

MetallicAcid

http://www.facebook.com/metallicacidcustomspcs

Update

Continued work on refining the tube routing. I have moved the 2 tubes from the SLI GPUs to the front side of the angled wall. I wanted to clean up where the 240 radiator is located, and also free up the top of the reservoirs to be able to fill the system with coolant. I also removed a panel which was located above the GPUs to simplify the engineering, and have now created the join and fitting of the motherboard panel. Exploded views can be arranged if you guys are interested. :)

water4_zps7787e379.jpg

water3_zps54ade095.jpg

MetallicAcid

Update

Continued work on refining the tube routing. I have moved the 2 tubes from the SLI GPUs to the front side of the angled wall. I wanted to clean up where the 240 radiator is located, and also free up the top of the reservoirs to be able to fill the system with coolant. I also removed a panel which was located above the GPUs to simplify the engineering, and have now created the join and fitting of the motherboard panel. Exploded views can be arranged if you guys are interested. :)

<pic>

<pic>

MetallicAcid

Wow....its really coming together.....now if only it was commercially available looking like that  :D

I'm the Forum Owl

*Who*

Exploded views can be arranged if you guys are interested. :)

This should be self explanitory ;)

Everyone have a cool signature. I don't, so I thought I would write something.

- Cool right?

Exploded views can be arranged if you guys are interested. :)

Duh! :D

Seriously though, I think exploded views are a pretty cool thing in

general, so feel free to render away.

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

Wow this is really coming along.

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

i think i felt my heart faint for a fraction of a second :lol:

a m a z i n g !

-Corsair Carbide 500r + TX-750w V2 | Asus P5Q Deluxe + Intel Core2Duo E8400 @ 3.8Ghz + 2x2GB G.Skill DDR2 1066mhz

-Sapphire HD4890 1GB DDR5 (New Edition) + 1x Intel SSD 330 120GB + 2x Seagate Barracuda 500GB SlimSinglePlate (RAID0)

Update

Hey guys and girls :)

I have been working on a window design to show off the insides of this great case, and also provide ventilation for the 240mm radiator sitting in the front. For the sake of simplicity, I did not want to add too much to the door which would contract from the view of the components. I made each render with the sun layer on and off, so you can see what I am thinking with the placement of the LED strips.

The design at this point, is almost completed. I am going through each internal component and making sure that they can be engineered to fit together with screws or metal glue. I might make some small changes here and there, but as it stands right now, I am happy with this design. But, as always, if you have an idea or tip you would like to share, I would love to hear it!

So, here are some renders of the door design:

othersidelights_zps74826e38.jpg

otherside_zpsacc6b943.jpg

side_zpsbce1edd0.jpg

sidelights_zps8aef3652.jpg

back_zpsade85a50.jpg

Thanks for reading :)

MetallicAcid

Nice touch, I like it. Also, maybe you could round out the corners of the cut out for the 480 radiator at the bottom so that it fits the fans outer ring?

... could round out the corners of the cut out for the 480 radiator at the bottom so that it fits the fans outer ring?

This!

And i would like to order one to table 7337 please ^_^

-Corsair Carbide 500r + TX-750w V2 | Asus P5Q Deluxe + Intel Core2Duo E8400 @ 3.8Ghz + 2x2GB G.Skill DDR2 1066mhz

-Sapphire HD4890 1GB DDR5 (New Edition) + 1x Intel SSD 330 120GB + 2x Seagate Barracuda 500GB SlimSinglePlate (RAID0)

Not sure about rounding the cutout, that would not really match the rest of the build, plus it looks best hen the edge is in line with the window. Maybe you can try to extend the hole a bit towards the front and move the rad a bit. 

This!

Table "TEET"? :D

... indeed TEET... /facepalm

:ph34r:

Wow....its really coming together.....now if only it was commercially available looking like that   :D

Maybe I can expand international and sell you one ;)

This should be self explanitory  ;)

Duh!  :D

Seriously though, I think exploded views are a pretty cool thing in
general, so feel free to render away.

Hehe. I will be making some in the coming week, so stick around.

Wow this is really coming along.

I hope so :D

i think i felt my heart faint for a fraction of a second  :lol:

a m a z i n g !

Thanks mate. It is almost time to put tools to metal! MUHUHAHAHAHAA!!

MSI Z87 mPower would look great with this theme   :lol: 

I know, right! But the colours are not 100% decided yet, and I am still considering a white case instead of the gun metal gray.

Nice touch, I like it. Also, maybe you could round out the corners of the cut out for the 480 radiator at the bottom so that it fits the fans outer ring?

This!

Not sure about rounding the cutout, that would not really match the rest of the build, plus it looks best hen the edge is in line with the window. Maybe you can try to extend the hole a bit towards the front and move the rad a bit. 

Table "TEET"? :D

... indeed TEET... /facepalm

:ph34r:

Teets are always nice! I will have a look at centering the rad a bit so the fans end up in the middle of the meshed door part. But it doesn't really matter if it is moved or not as the fans can not be seen through the original mesh which comes with the TJ07S door.

Just remember, keep those teets coming!

MetallicAcid

I like it.

Just remember, keep those teets coming!

<_<

Those Night shots.... amazing!!!!!!

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Thank man!

I hope I did not offend you Axis! If so, sorry :(

MetallicAcid

ofc not, didnt u noticed i "liked" that post ? :P

very funny the teet talk! :D

Update

Hello again! The updates are getting fast and furious here! My wife is being really nice in letting me play around more and more in Sketchup and Indigo Render :) I have made progress on the front panel area, and would like to share with you the results.

Front closed - Daytime.

frontside_zpsd807ce1a.jpg

Front closed - Night.

frontsidelights_zps1c7d9e31.jpg

Front open - Day.

frontsideopen_zps86ac8917.jpg

Front open with lights - Day.

frontsideopenlightssun_zps12c434eb.jpg

Front open with lights - Night.

frontsideopenlights_zps1c9f2aeb.jpg

Well, I hope you have liked this update.

MetallicAcid

Update

Hello again! The updates are getting fast and furious here! My wife is being really nice in letting me play around more and more in Sketchup and Indigo Render :) I have made progress on the front panel area, and would like to share with you the results.

Front closed - Daytime.

Front closed - Night.

Front open - Day.

Front open with lights - Day.

Front open with lights - Night.

Well, I hope you have liked this update.
MetallicAcid

FINISH THE DAMN THING! I LOVE THIS RENDER SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!