MetallicAcid's TJ07 (working title)

What happened to this wonderful project? :o

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

I'm on edge everyday myself.. Can't wait to see the actual building process... But I guess there is not much left to show of updates... The next step is really for that actual building...

I'm so excited :D

Everyone have a cool signature. I don't, so I thought I would write something.

- Cool right?

Hey wunder :)

I am working on a small project for a friend while I do night shifts at work, and will then concentrate on this one! I am planning to start modding around the end of December or halfway through January when I will have a lot more free time. I want this build to be perfect, so I need to be able to give my undivided attention to it!

I'm on edge everyday myself.. Can't wait to see the actual building process... But I guess there is not much left to show of updates... The next step is really for that actual building...

I'm so excited :D

That's right! One can plan only so much before it gets tedious. The next step is actually modding, and it should go fast when it starts!

Maybe you guys should check out my Fractal Design Node 304 Mass Effect mod in the meantime ;)

MetallicAcid

http://www.facebook.com/metallicacidcustomspcs

Maybe you guys should check out my Fractal Design Node 304 Mass Effect mod in the meantime ;)

MetallicAcid

That sounds interresting! Will defenitly do that!

- Cool right?

• 2 weeks later...

You'll do a giveaway, right? xD

+1

- Cool right?

+1

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

+1

and besides, I kinda like the white case and then red and black, or black and yellow on the inside. Just a suggestion, your decision is final.

-terrytek

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

A giveaway? Hmmm... If it was that I did not have to invest my own money, and that this build was purely sponsor driven, then I would put it up for giveaway :D

+1

and besides, I kinda like the white case and then red and black, or black and yellow on the inside. Just a suggestion, your decision is final.

-terrytek

Thanks for your input terry! Nothing is decided in regards to colour scheme, and anything could happen when it is time to build!! THE TIME IS NIGH!!!

I wish you all the best, and see you soon :)

MetallicAcid

"We wants it, we needs it. Must have the precious."

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

Can't wait!. I've been struck by  unforseen money sucking bills, so I'm curious to see if i can actually pay around 3.000$ for a new build next summer, hmm...

- Cool right?

"We wants it, we needs it. Must have the precious."

:P We likes our fish raw, and wriggling!

Can't wait!. I've been struck by  unforseen money sucking bills, so I'm curious to see if i can actually pay around 3.000$ for a new build next summer, hmm...

You could always sell a kidney.... Just sayin'!

Best!

MA

You could always sell a kidney.... Just sayin'!

I might just do that... Thanks for the tip mate! ;)

- Cool right?

• 1 month later...

Update

Hey again.

I was killing some time yesterday and created a photo studio for better lighting when rendering. I have just one example for you though, but all future renders will feature this setup ;)

81_zps484237b7.jpg

With best regards,
MetallicAcid

Loving the design unbelievably much but i would suggest adding lines on the front and top such as shown in your earlier renders. 

Loving the design unbelievably much but i would suggest adding lines on the front and top such as shown in your earlier renders. 

I might just do that mate! I liked the BMW feeling it gave ;)

Justin.

i dont know if i have missed anything, but do you feel like uploading the model?

i dont know if i have missed anything, but do you feel like uploading the model?

Hey man. Thanks for the interest in the build so far :) I will release the model but only after I have started on the project. I don't want my ideas and measurements going out, then someone else building the same computer, or using the ideas, and claiming them as their own. I hope you understand...

Best regards,

Justin.

Hey man. Thanks for the interest in the build so far :) I will release the model but only after I have started on the project. I don't want my ideas and measurements going out, then someone else building the same computer, or using the ideas, and claiming them as their own. I hope you understand...

Best regards,

Justin.

I know it may sound stupid, but when can you actually start the actual build?? I am so anxious to see some progress pics!

-terrytek

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

This is looking like it will be an awesome build!  

I'm planning to do some modding to my TJ07 soon, but this puts everything I was thinking of doing to shame!  I'll be following this closely to see what you do when you get to the actual build stage.  

Subbed and keep up the good work!

Isopropyl alcohol is all you need for cleaning CPU's and motherboard components.  No, you don't need [insert cleaning solution here].  -Source: PhD Student, Chemistry

Why overclockers should understand Load-Line Calibration.

ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition || i7 3930k @ 4.5 GHz || 32 GB Corsair Vengeance CL8 || ASUS GTX 780 DCuII || ASUS Xonar Essence STX || XFX PRO 1000W

I know it may sound stupid, but when can you actually start the actual build?? I am so anxious to see some progress pics!

-terrytek

There are no stupid questions my friend. I am looking to start the build in February this year. I am on holiday at the moment until Jan 19th, and i want to have a small break after just completing The Fractal Effect for my friend Henrik. :)

This is looking like it will be an awesome build!  

I'm planning to do some modding to my TJ07 soon, but this puts everything I was thinking of doing to shame!  I'll be following this closely to see what you do when you get to the actual build stage.  

Subbed and keep up the good work!

Thanks for the sub Queek! I hope to inspire others in my build, not put them to shame. Start out small and do those small things perfectly. The devil is in the details mate, and it is the small details that set ones modded PC from the crowd!

Best regards,

Justin.

Looking really nice so fare. Looking forward to the next update :)

My setup: i5 3570K  - Corsair H100i - MSI Z77 GD65 - 256 GB Samsung 840 pro SSD - Corsair AX760i - Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 2GB - 4x4 GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer RAM - Corsair Carbide 500R (modded side window)

Best regards,

Justin.

I understand :) Thanks for the answer.

Looking really nice so fare. Looking forward to the next update :)

Thank you mate! It may be a while until the first update but I hope that you will stick around.

I understand :) Thanks for the answer.

No problem. What is it that you are interested in looking at?

Best regards,

Justin.

Thank you mate! It may be a while until the first update but I hope that you will stick around.

No problem. What is it that you are interested in looking at?

Best regards,

Justin.

I am a total noob when it comes to sketch up and such, and i simply cant find the models i need for my own projects. like the sabertooth for example. So i only need that one model if possible :) (i might just suck at googling for all i know)