MetallicAcid's TJ07 (working title)

So, when will we see pics of this build. So anxious to see it! I listen to TNT by AC/DC and it follows the style of this build: powerful, beast, and mind-exploding.

Powderkeg!!

I will hopefully have some product photos coming as early as next week :) and some WIP shots of the GPU shrouds hopefully by next weekend.

Hope you stick around :D

Best regards,

Justin "MetallicAcid" Ohlsen

http://www.facebook.com/metallicacidcustomspcs

I dont believe it till screwdriver hits metal.

SR-2-2x X5650 Xeons-3x 670 FTW-1x 120Gb Force GT-1x 240Gb Force GT-1tb WD Green-12Gb Dom GT 1866-Platimax 1500w-2x HK3-2xD5-24v controller-3x RX 480's-3x NiBlk HK GPU blocks-Koolance tops-BP res-15x SP120's-Little Devil V8.

I am serious B Neg… :D

Best regards, take care :)

Hahaha... ow god. That's just.. epic.

As well thanks for posting that guide on your facebook. Will maybe cut my door next weekend if my balls will be transformed to steel by that time.....  :ph34r:  :P

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua

No problem man! I wish you luck. Just take your time, measure 3 times, then cut slowly and surely. You will be fine, and produce those steel balls you are wishing for!

Best regards,

Justin.

Thats better.

22 pages of filler are not exciting.

SR-2-2x X5650 Xeons-3x 670 FTW-1x 120Gb Force GT-1x 240Gb Force GT-1tb WD Green-12Gb Dom GT 1866-Platimax 1500w-2x HK3-2xD5-24v controller-3x RX 480's-3x NiBlk HK GPU blocks-Koolance tops-BP res-15x SP120's-Little Devil V8.

Thats better.

22 pages of filler are not exciting.

Yeah I know… :( This is what happens when the only free time you have is when sitting in front of the PC at work.

I have many late shifts this month, so modding is going to happen!

Have a good one :)

Justin.

Most Anticipated Build since HELIOS

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Most Anticipated Build since HELIOS

Would have to agree can't wait to see what this will look like

Update time!

TJ07sponsorlogo_zpsf3b9021d.jpg

Hello modders!! 

Thank you for once again joining me in this journey to FINALLY mod the heck out of this Silverstone Temjin TJ07S! I have been a busy little bee today, and got to modding a mid plate and suspension supports to tidy up the various gaps and holes.
This is just a quick in progress shot I took with my Iphone camera, but I am sure that you guys are hanging for an update. This panel will later have a design carved into it and lit from underneath, much like in my TJ08B-E ROG project.

I have completed a few other things already, but do not want to reveal too much just yet. Oh yes, good things come to those who wait..

Until next update, I will leave you with this..

Midplate_zps33c1c238.jpg

I hope you guys are taking me seriously now :P

P.S I know that the orientation is for standard ATX and not the inverted ATX in this photo. The custom alu plate just has to be flipped and the bracket pop-riveted onto the opposite side.

Looks amazing... I should buy/get a metal case myself so I can mod it... Maybe my next one! :]

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua

Looks amazing... I should buy/get a metal case myself so I can mod it... Maybe my next one! :]

Thanks Kiwi! There aren't so many things that can compare to the feeling of creating your own individual art piece :D

See you next update :)

Justin.

Looking great i cant wait for this to be finished normally i only look at finished build logs however I am too excited for this one, out of curiosity how much are you charging your friend for this computer

Update

i am trying another approach here with the reservoir. I am thinking of making a custom res which will sit in the 5.25" bays, attached to the front plate.

TJ0713_zps323962f4.jpg

TJ0714_zpsb56cc074.jpg

I am liking this idea more than the double tube reservoir solution I had before. What are your thoughts?
MetallicAcid

Put mayhems magical dye in there and it would be Awesome!

fucking mental!!! and clean...neeed more updates pls!!!!!!!! :D

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Thanks

Looking great i cant wait for this to be finished normally i only look at finished build logs however I am too excited for this one, out of curiosity how much are you charging your friend for this computer

Thank you Tango Golf! That is a really nice thing to say... I hope not to disappoint now ;)

Put mayhems magical dye in there and it would be Awesome!

Do they have a gold swirl dye?

Finally  :D

:D :D :D

fucking mental!!! and clean...neeed more updates pls!!!!!!!! :D

Thank you Almercenary! Here you go..

Update time!

Hello fellow modders!

I have another quick and dirty update coming your way! This time the update is with the angled plate which will hold the reservoirs in place, and provide a nice section behind where a pump can be housed, as well as SSDs.

Once again the photos are using my phone camera as I did not have my SLR with me at the time! Sorry for the bad quality.

Angledplate2_zps1d0b976a.jpg

Angledplate1_zpsd9a9e34f.jpg

Angledplatebent1_zpsf8f3ebef.jpg

Angledplatebent2_zps576858a5.jpg

That is it for me for this update guys and girls! I hope you like the progress so far. This week I am expecting the GPU coolers to paint, and the Cold Zero parts to come in. Hopefully I can get the Cold Zero parts installed, and start with extending the top window, and make the window in the side panel all by the end of this weekend.

Thank you for reading!
Best regards,

Hey, at least the phone pics still look good. What kind?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Hello Fellow modders! 

THREAD REVIVAL!!

A friend of mine has fallen in love with the design and concept of my TJ07 build, and is willing to pay for all parts and work to make this project become a reality. It will be a themed build with a white case and interior, and red highlights, just like the EA Games upcoming title, "Mirrors Edge 2". Work is to commence within the next few weeks, so keep your eye on this space or future updates!

Please leave a comment or give a like to show your support :)

Best regards,
Justin / MetallicAcid

About F***ING TIME... You lazy nerd!

Ahh JK ;) Nice to see you being able to do this project finaly! I've been looking forward to this :D (While I figure out what to do with my own still xD )

Everyone have a cool signature. I don't, so I thought I would write something.

- Cool right?

Thanks

Thank you Tango Golf! That is a really nice thing to say... I hope not to disappoint now ;)

Do they have a gold swirl dye?

:D :D :D

Thank you Almercenary! Here you go..

It looks like they have gold yeah.. https://www.google.no/search?q=mayhems+aurora+gold&espv=210&es_sm=122&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=WnwhU5WLFuP_ygOVtoLYCg&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=653

google is your friend :)

Hey everybody! 

I just wanted to give a mini text update on what I have been doing this last week with the project, and a couple of other things on the side :)

I have had the privilege to review 3 PC cases, the Jonsbo U2 - the Lian Li PC-10N and the Bitfenix Comrade, and they are available to read at minimalisticpc.com/reviews/cases/. The Bitfenix review will be released later this week. The links are also found on my Facebook page www.facebok.com/metallicacidcustomspcs

With the TJ07 project I have completed the following:

Disassembled the GPU shrouds for priming

Primed and painted the GPU shrouds

Flipped the rails so that the case is not Inverted ATX

Created the midplate and glued rails onto it for attaching later

Attached rails for the reservoir's angled plate for attaching later

Sanded all surfaces and prepared them for primer

Measured and taped the side panel and top of case for cutting

Created a backplate for a GPU (just because I can)

I have  not had so much time to update here as I don't have many photographs of the progress. This is because I am doing all work at my workplace whenever I get a spare couple of minutes. Once the items are completed and/or painted I will take some high res professional looking photographs to display! Work is coming along VERY fast due to all measurements already being planned out to the finest detail! I also have a sponsor or two onboard to help make this project even more awesome than what it could be, but more info on that later on ;)

That's it for me right now, but I will be back soon with a very nice update!

Best regards,

Update time!

Hello and welcome to another official update!!

I would like to present to you TJ07 parts which was recently delivered to me from Ricardo at coldzero.eu.

DSC05443-2_zps856ec932.jpg

DSC05449-2_zps832027eb.jpg

DSC05450-2_zps297c5cb2.jpg

DSC05451-2_zps8a623957.jpg

DSC05453-2_zps30beb288.jpg

DSC05454-2_zps3da29cb0.jpg

DSC05458-2_zpsf89b83a8.jpg

DSC05460-2_zps0bbb5959.jpg

DSC05462-2_zpscedd7512.jpg

DSC05463-2_zpsced893ae.jpg

DSC05464-2_zps767582a8.jpg

DSC05465-2_zpsdc529acd.jpg

DSC05467-2_zps898bfe0b.jpg

DSC05468-2_zps0b23c5e9.jpg

DSC05469-2_zpsd4a76196.jpg

DSC05470-2_zpsd5ef307f.jpg

A short summary of these parts is that the finish on them is outstanding! They came well packaged without damage, and from what I could see, all screws and other bits and pieces were included.

Now all that is left to do is install them into the case!!

Thanks for reading :)

Excuse my french, but FUCKING finally! I've been waiting for so long for you to finally start this build and now the time has arrived, it seems almost surreal!

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900