Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I would love this PC! It's form factor is perfect for the tight work space I have to deal with. Plus it's pretty powerful, to say the least!

ZBOX is tiny and looks awesome.Its tiny form factor impressed me.It is as powerful as traditional pc but way smaller. I would love to win the zbox. 

I have a potato PC so this would be useful for me to at least let me play games well :D

I could really use this PC at my second home. I have a smal desk there and a Laptop which does no longer provide enough power for gaming current titels. So this would be a perfect fit which takes up less space then a huge desktop for which I do not have enough space!

I'd like to surprise my mom with a computer for Christmas, as all she has right now is a crappy tablet. The Zotac would be perfect because we could set it up next to her TV and it would hardly take up any space.

I have a potato PC so this would be useful for me to at least let me play games well :D

Well, I've got an ancient Alienware Aurora and this would be a kickass replacement. Going from 70 pounds (32 kilos) to just a few pounds has some cool possibilities...   

I would use this zbox to hook up to my tv and use it as a consol and steam my pc games to. It would be one sweet setup as it would perform way better than a ps4!

I'd likely turn it into a htpc/steambox(just without steamOS ew) kinda deal for my family to use.

I'd like it cause i bought a laptop three years back to be able to game on at home, at the hospital and where I study (I study in Romania but I am from Sweden). This way I had one machine instead of three. Now my laptops GPU is ble screening on me and I've tried everything to fix it. With this ZBOX I can just take it with me with an even smaller form factor than my laptop and just borrow a screen  from my brother at home and I'll be good to go! Awesome!

Man that'd be pretty sweet, need to dig up that corsair 8gb i've got laying around somewhere

I want the zbox, because it is so small, that it can sit on the desk. It looks good.It has greate performance. And it will probably safe some energy.

I would probably use the Magnus as a living room pc using the TV as a screen or getting a small projector and using that. Then get a wireless keyboard and mouse and you're golden.

Winning this giveaway would be awesome because I would be able to play games with my brothers in the living room! :D :D
Besides, Christmas is just around the corner ;) it would be an awesome gift to share with my little brothers ;)

Good luck to everyone else out there! :)

Well I won't expect that I'm gonna win :unsure:

BUT still would glad to have this as my portable gaming PC / Desktop to be bring on holiday with family  :D

(dont have laptops or console that's why)  <_<  -_-

My Most Loyal PC EVER!!

9 years and still going.

CPU : Intel Core 2 Duo E4500          //         Mobo : ASrock ConRoe 1333-D667 

RAM : 4 GB  // GPU : None... // Hard Drive : 2x 500GB // Case : Trendsonic idk.

PSU : idk, idc.                               //          Monitor : BenQ E900W 

A Zotac box in the living room would be AWESOME for gaming and media box

Who wouldn't want one???

Well I would like to have it.....

Because I haven't had a pc for months (7 Months to be exact) and anything will do ;-;

And thank you for providing the give away :)

Looks like a nice system to give to my Cousin. Looking at his framerate on his laptop is simply a nightmare!

Good luck to everyone!

-As 

Well I would like to have it.....

Because I haven't had a pc for months (7 Months to be exact) and anything will do ;-;

And thank you for providing the give away :)

I've always wanted to prove as true the statement that "it's not the size that counts but how you use it."

Immature humor... so at home with LinusTechTips.

A Zotac box in the living room would be AWESOME for gaming and media box

Who wouldn't want one???

It's small, I like that. Like, really small. It could easily fit under my table, looking way better than Linus' build under the table, while still being powerful enough as a daily driver.

Would be really cool to have one of these because my current setup is both underpowered and loud D: