Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I would like to see if it can beat my desctop pc.

i need something to use when i go to my grandparents. i gave my laptop to my little brother

The Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 looks awesome and along with the small size it can give a great punch. Would like to have it so I could retire my old laptop. The laptop is begging me to give him his well deserved retirement. :P

Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k @ 4.00GHz | CPU Cooler: Cooler master hyper 212 EVO | MOBO: ASUS Z170-A | RAM: HyperX 16gb fury ddr4 2133MHz

PSU: CORSAIR RMx Series 750W HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB GPU: Intel hd 530 | Case: Cooler Master Mastercase 5

Love the compact power Zotac provides! Man I actually need something like this for a fight stick build I'm trying to make. Fingers crossed!

Sweet! :D

GAMING RIG:

CPU: Ryzen 5 5800X3D

MOBO: ASUS TUF Gaming X570 PLUS (Wi-Fi)

RAM: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws @ 3600MHz

GPU: PowerColor Fighter RX 6700 XT

STORAGE: 500GB Crucial MX500 M.2 (Boot Drive) / 500GB Crucial SATA / 1TB WD HDD

CASE: Dimas Tech EasyBench V3.0

VR RIG:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5700x

MOBO: MSI B550 Gaming GEN3

RAM: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws @ 3600MHz

GPU: Zotac AMP! 2080 Super

STORAGE: 250GB ADATA SSD / 500GB WD Blue SSD / 1TB WD Blue HD

#pcmr that is why you would want this pc!

you do not need a huge computer to be better then PS4, XBox1, and WiiU combined.

-321jesse456

Noice.

This would be a great little kit/gift for my younger brother! He's about to graduate HS. Gives him something to work on for college! Thanks LTT and Zotac for doing the giveaway! Best to all.

Oh geez. I would get rid of my old noisy PC :D It's like an old first gen Phenom based PC. Nasty stuff. Gimmie the precious Zotac PC :3

This Zotac box looks great and has great dimensions compared to the Xbox 360. This would look great on my wall of computers! I take custom computers and mount them to a black piece of wood. Hope it's not too late. Really hoping to win! :) Linus I really want to meet you and the cast someday. You all seem really fun to hang out with!

It will be nice to win this beatiful mini pc!

I would like to have a machine like that, it's small and also more powerful than my existing pc.

It's tiny...that's it.. it's downright tiny.

That's all I want in a gaming rig.

I'm building a new pc and this would be great! Nice and small to fit on my desk.

Having a sick full tower rig is awesome and all but this little thing can do all the gaming i need and it takes less space then my subwoofer. 

It's impossible to fit a powerfull machine capable of running modern games behind TV. That's where Zotac comes in shouting "WRONG!"

Thank you Zotac for your amazing work!

I would love to have a "ZBox Magnus", but Im kinda broke, so that is my only opportunity :-)

I would like one because i don't have a computer of my own and i'd love to explore the architecture of it :)

thanks

I would LOVE to have this pc :o i could just take it anywhere and have a pretty ballin' rig. I mean it is literally a konsole-ki....rapist..LITERALLY!

wow... pretty empty here...

I like zotac. I have a zotac 760 in my computer and lan partys are DA BEST!!!

Funny enough the first video I ever watched on the LTT YouTube channel was the first pfSense router video (and the third one is how I found this giveaway) and the 2nd one I watched was the Zotac review and I almost bought one until I started watching more LTT videos about liquid cooling and decided to build my first ever liquid cooled desktop (and my first desktop in 7+ years). Up until two years ago I stopped gaming in favor of software development (both are equally exciting in my eyes) and the beauty about software development is that you don't need a beefy workhorse of a computer, on the contrary I channeled my inner minimalist side and focused on small, small, small computers. First being my tiny, fanless ITX box with an Intel Atom 230 then my first HP netbook (Mini 2133 with a VIA C7-M 1.6GHz CPU), and then a combination of an HP Mini 210 HD netbook with a Raspberry Pi B+, a Raspberry Pi 2 B+, and a ODroid C1 all of which I would use to RDP into remote Virtual Machines in various data centers around the US. As you can see, I'm probably the exact opposite of the majority of people on this forum but being a minimalist is exactly why I want one of these Zotax ZBOXs (sure, it can wipe the floor with every device I use combined, but that's not the point). If I got one of these, I would set it up in my utility closet with my RPi2, Synology NAS, and my routers/switches and run all of the cables to my office so my desk would only have my monitor, keyboard, mouse, and a USB hub. :)

-KuJoe

I would like to make a video like linus, do Review unboxing etc., but in German and I think I could test it and compare it with my Pc.