Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

It'd be awesome to have, I could put it to good use and also use it for folding since my laptop finally melted while folding and barely runs now

CPU: Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition 3960X | Motherboard: Intel DX79SR "Stormville" | RAM: 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series DDR3 PC3-12800 (4x 8GB) Quad-Channel | GPU: 2x EVGA GTX 970 FTW 4GB in SLI (I have Many other builds plus 100+ Macs (don't judge me)... Many specs are listed on my profile)

[PC#1] Log: [Link] [PC#2] Log: [Link] F@H stats: [Link]

Ahh, i'd love to put something like this in my living room. A traditional tower would be way out of place. Zotac made quite the machine. Want want want. :)

I'd use something like this on my RPG gaming table.  I have a projector installed directly over the table, with a mirror that re-directs the image directly onto a white-board I semi-permanently attached to the table top.  Right now the image is provided by a virtual machine (the ESXi host is in my spare bedroom, and the cables run through the walls / attic, keeping it a nice tidy installation).  As the ESXi host doesn't have a very good graphics card assigned to that VM, adding this Zotac machine would help in that department, which would help with Netflix / other streaming sites, and I might even be able to start using that projector for a bit of computer gaming.

:)

Also, the device is small enough, I might be tempted to travel with it when I'm in hotels / visiting family, instead of using my 4 year old laptop.  :)

Putting all that power in such a compact and sleek design is amazing. This would happily sit on my desk and become my daily computer and my workhorse when I "work" from home. :)

"Its a bit expensive for a barebones Desktop pc" not for me, barebones desktops are more expensive in my country

Long time console gamer here, looking on buying a new PC, this would make it a lot easier because is the best of both worlds® 

I would love to have one of those to replace my current media pc that runs in my living room right next to the tv and makes a incredible hateful noise under significant loads. I think this would be a nice small, and kinda silence replacement  :)

I would love to win this special little ZBOX because then I could show my gamer girlfriend that size is not all that matters ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) .
When talking about PCs that you can play casual games on, of course.

I just bought a new TV for my living room but at the moment I'm not able to play any games on it as I neither own a console nor a gamestreaming device. Thus, a miniature-sized gaming pc would be an awesome fit!

It would be nice to have a computer. also this one does not require much space

For me it's nice for someone who constantly switching houses (main house to rented room near work space) back and forth and and have the extra monitor but does not want to carry the heavy PC.

My girlfriend says to get a Mac mini. Pffffffffffffffttt!!

Way better than a Mac mini

Actualy more powerfull than my desktop PC :D kek. Would love to show off with it to my friends :D

I would mount it on the back of the tv for a couch friendly set, maybe make it a steam box, who knows?

I have been looking to add a HTPC to my kit, and have been researching options for quite some time.  I am a fan of Zotac and owner of a few Zotac products already, and would love to add one of their Mini PCs to my home theater.

Congrats in advance to the winner, whomever you may be!

Thanks for the giveaway! 

Im so keen to try use Zotac mini pc to help me study on the go! 

Thank you! 

I think it's interesting how such a small device can be so powerfull, a full tower desktop pc takes so much place, in some cases it's verry loud, and with this little thing you can run new games at good graphics, low noice and much less place. I think it's perfect to take with you to a lan-party instead of your big old pc and I think it would look great next to my tv, just to game on it or watch some movies!

(Btw.: I'm sorry for my bad English!)

I want this pc because i dont have any good pc for gaming :)

I Think That Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 IS cool because you can choose ram and hard drives by your self.

I would want this, because then, I would have a little work computer that I can easy carry arround with me, if needed.

Also I like the design and it is the perfect solution for LAN Partys ;)

I would like to have this mini-pc so I can play with my girlfriend while I'm at her house. It would also be great for editing videos while I'm traveling  :D

Hey,

I would like the zbox because I am sitting here with my laptop, which is more than 5 years old and can't game much on it. As it is so small it would fit perfectly in my living room.

Also the 23 of November is my birthday and this would really make the day awesome.