Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

The reason i want it is that il will turn heads on any lan-party when you say you can run games on high settings 

in such a tiny box .Portability too since its small it can fit on my backpack .I think this product is a very good 

for lan party .

I would be thrilled to have a Mini Pc that is as great as the ZBOX MAGNUS EN970. I have never won anything in my life and currently do not have a desktop pc and that my friends

is a crime in its self. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can I have the ZBOX MAGNUS EN970. I will even do a youtube video and send it in to linusttechtips letting them know how awesome

they all are.

I want it because is compact and powerful. The idea of a powerful device like this is pretty interesting.

I would really enjoy this, because I want to make a smarthome solution for my self and my gf, I have most of my plans ready and this would solve some issues I have for information/news display (in a mirror), light gaming and light controls.

So maybe i could use it as a little something, that is like an eco-system.

Yeah :D

Id love to win this cause its much easier to move around

Since the MAGNUS EN970 is that small but very powerful I would make a killer smart TV for me and all my family and friends enjoy playing in it or watching movies all together.

Never had anything like that before. I am currently using a GT-740M im my notebook. Never seen a GTX in action. And i like the form factor of this system. It is very discreet.

would be awesome to get one for my parents so they wont need my laptop to do stuff

GIVEAWAYS FTW!!!!
I want the Magnus to be my gaming device.
I know its not all that well on gaming, but it can handle MineCraft easily and thats almost all I play....So why waste all those precious energy when you can do the same on this low wattage fullfledged system?

I love lan party's with my friends but I can't carry a pc on a bike or in the train.

But a zbox fit's in my backpack.

Definitely like how compact it is. Could set it up with a TV or take it to a friend's house, something I cant really do with my midtower.

I am in the middle of making a desk out off a old TV stand that is cherry wood, this would make a good PC to attach to the bottom for a out of the way PC

Why Zotac? Well, for a frequent interstate traveller like me, it's essential to bring a rig with me as I need it for my development and also for entertainment. I usually go back and forth for like 440 miles every week. Recently I gave up on my laptop, as start using a desktop pc, personally built. And that, caused a trouble for me to carry that big piece of chunk here and there. Having a zotac on the go in my bag is a good solution, I just need another monitor at the other place.

And I just realized, with Zotac, I can do my presentation ( work stuff ) anywhere ( technically, i need to bring wireless mouse and keyboard ).

Thanks for the opportunity LTT. 

hi im contacting you about the Zbox Magnus for sale are you absolutely firm on the price i dont think i can spend that much

this would be awesome for my living room setup

"I take great pride in my humility" -Me

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $1614 ($629 with sales)
  • Games owned: 126
  • Games played: 111 (88%)
  • Hours on record: 3,483.3h

I would like to have this compact box for LAN partys.

As you see my name is Magnus so obiusly this giveaway is meant for my. Also it would be nice to get a new PC since my laptop just dieded.

what makes me interested in the zotac ZBOX?

hmmm....lets see..

currently i'm using a dell XPS 15 with a nvidia GT540 to play games and i would appreciate any machine which is running any GTX-9XX series GPU.