Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I am a university student so I get my fair share of moving about. This little bad boy would replace my pretty heavy old desktop. This would definitely make my life a little easier & save a bit on my electricity bill. Come to think of it the winters will be a little colder without my oven of a pc. 

It's slim, perfect for multimedia pc in the living room. No noise and clean design.

Luv it!

Think of all the space you could have! :o i need dis.

No but seriously would be amazing to have a computer like this connected to a tv in the living room instead of a console.

I just like this ZBOX. And i would give this to a friend of mine who is playing on an old notebook that can barely run World of Tanks and Minecraft.

I will create Half Life 3 with this if I win. Just saying.

I would love this tiny machine because I'm a large man in a tiny studio apartment... Seriously I can almost touch both walls with my arms stretched out...

IT would be great for console replacement! also awesome space savior for my apartment.  B)

i think this mini pc would be awsome since you could just carry cables in your bag and if you want to go somewhere and you know there is a monitor there, just unplug it and go, not something that you could do with a normal size pc :D

The size makes this very tempting for me to use it as a HTPC or gift it to my parents that(truthfully) could use something smaller.

edit:

reminder for @nicklmg to set colour settings to default for dark theme users when posting things like this.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Interested in that sweet & sexy new all-in-one from Zotac, the ZBOX MAGNUS EN970, that Linus checked out about a month ago? Then you're in luck, because we are giving that badboy away!

If you haven't seen the video yet (firstly, shame on you for not watching our videos daily ;) JK of course, no judgement here...) you can check that out below:

But if you're more of a spec sheet guy or gal, click here to see the full breakdown.

Please keep in mind that this is a barebones kit. It does not include RAM, storage, or an OS, so the potential winner must be prepared to provide that on their own.

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Zotac know what makes you interested in the ZBOX when compared to a traditional desktop. And, if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The one winner will be selected at random on November 23, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

The winner will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

i would be  very happy to own it since my ps4 is dead, also its small compact, easy to carry around and fits perfectly in my living room's tv desk. And i never own such a graphics card like it's GTX960 ,i want to experience and appreciate the power delivered from it just for gaming.

I really love the SFF form factor machines, perfect for a HTPC for the den with some light gaming.  

I would like this because I quite often drag my computer (a full sized build) to my friends house to play games. And the computer I have is no where as powerful as this (its six years old).

If I were to win this Zotac box I would use it for my college programming micro controllers such as Ardino and STAMP. I like this over a normal rig because at my college when my groups are in the process of producing things we generally dont meet up in the same place for timing reasons. This is great for this Zotac because it is nice and portable. I would probably throw an SSD and like 8 Gigs of RAM in it. It would also just be good in general to bring to other friends house to have a lan party, which I dont do very often as carrying a full sized case around gets very, very annoying.

10 times better than my current pc. I don't have money for a good pc so i'm stuck with my old laptop.

I'm Linus too. (:

I'd like to use it as a LAN-PC, seeing as i have a bulky, old pc that doesent cooperate when it comes to traveling.

I travel a lot, this would be really useful to me so I can game in lots of places :)

Thanks

My Father is super interested in getting himself / Building a HTPC that looks sleek, small, and has plenty of USB ports for his video library. I'd love to be able to give him my current HTPC (With a few repairs of course) and replace it with this one. It'd be great to have a machine that I could play some video games with my girlfriend on in the living room while keeping that Micro Form factor alive. 

i like the chance to win because anything must be better than the 10 year computer im currently using and im ashamed to say its a hp pavillion slimline s5000

I want this zotac barebone so much and I explain why. I'm a college student in Portugal finishing my master in Animal Science, but one of my big hobbies is gaming. Unfortunately I can't have a desktop pc because I study in a city that is 100Km away from my town and I can't take a desktop for the home trip every weekend. My solution always has been buying laptops but I can't afford the top ROG laptop so I stick with my HP pavilion m6 trough my college degree. I was studying a barbone pc for the small form factor but I couldn't found a gaming one or one that would let me install a graphic card. This solution is perfect to me that's why I want to win it and trust me if I win I will make a good use of it :)

Hello to all the LMG and keep up the good work!

Portugal

I'd love a small form factor PC because I can't really fit a big tower PC in my current setup. 

Good luck everyone!

Thinking of buying a TV for my living room and this would make a beautiful accessory for gaming and as well for streaming from my PC. Love you guys for making these giveaways every once in a while, huge thumbs up.