Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Id love this i had to give up my budget prodigy m build because the wife needs space so this would be perfect i can carry on tinkering she cant complain!

Prodigy m was 4130 bulldozer with 8gb ram (1866mhz) hyper 212 evo with 9 sp120 cosairs and gt 640

Hey my name is Matt, and i've been watching your shows for some time now... I just watched the router build (pfSense) and was curious to the type of cisco router you removed. Maybe it's mentioned in another video, i'll keep looking.

That Zotac machine is pretty amazing. I remember looking at them a couple years ago and being impressed thinking they would make a great Smart TV addon. I guess now they've stepped up their game. The system would be a great addition for my brother actually. His old laptop is an asus g73sw and it's starting to fall apart. Along with the new baby coming, it would def be a good Xmas gift for him to receive the power of gaming.

Anyhow, i wish everyone luck in this giveaway. And a special thanks for Zotac for the giveaway, and LinusTechTips for hosting it.

Cheers

This tiny computer would be pretty useful, due to the formfactor! I could put it anywhere and take it with me anywhere!

I want it cuz' I'd have something light to bring to LANs that my school host. (Like I'd bring my entire desktop all the way across Stockholm. Too much work)

When I first saw this little beast of a machine, I thought that it would be the perfect gaming machine for my 10 years old nephew and 7 years old niece. They just started getting into gaming, and play some fun games with controller. Their parents could connect it to the tv, and than take it away, if it is neccessary. So that they won't be playing all day long, I assume.

I'm not really into consoles. Wich means that Xbox, and PS4 is out of the question. But the small size of this Zotax is a big thumbs up, so it is easy to stove away.

Hope I can win, and they can get it.

Greetings from Oslo!

This would be a perfect solution for my TV rig. 

Hi there from South Africa. Believe it or not this is such a big upgrade to what I have I will use it as my primary pic if I would be lucky to win

I'm just astonished about the size, peformance and amount of stuff they got into that tiny box. Great job Zotac.

I'm trying to get my wife into PC gaming, so I'd make this an htpc and a steam box for her. I really think it would convert a consol gamer into a PC gamer due to the small form factor and convenience. Along with the ram and ssd I'd pick up a steam controller to make it perfect. If I do win I'll post a video review with her and her thoughts on it compared to consol gaming with my thoughts as well.

i hate big rigs. so this would be a dream came true because this is actually faster then my pc. so i hope to win. thanks for the giveaway

Such design and the performance in a small box like this its really fascinating, this will definitely replace a lot of desktops. 

By saving up some space and not worrying so much about dust, because dust is a problem for a computer with big fans. 

I really like the idea of a tiny, yet powerful computer! I switch homes between my parents quite a lot, and having such a small computer makes it much easier than carrying a normal desktop computer! I also don't have enough money to buy a new computer, which sucks because I really want to play Fallout 4!

i like that its tiny so i can have it near my TV without needing a full tower there, while still providing enough power to play a selection of games with my room mates.

This would make an awesome rig for my university dorm - more powerful than my laptop and easy transportable for LANs.

~non cogito, ergo non sum?~

I'm moving 2,000km to live on-campus at university, and I'd rather not have to take my stonking big NZXT S340 all the way with me. Additionally, I only have accommodation there for 38 weeks a year, so I would have to transport my PC there and back at least twice a year. A compact alternative definitely seems preferable.

Would love to have a gaming PC that's this small to take with back home from varsity over the holidays!! my Overkill PC is just way more effort than it's worth.. Amazed by what can be put into this form factor

I've always been a console gamer and this looks like a nice transition into pc gaming.

Would love that little beauty! Im a student living in a tiny studio flat so would be awesome to have this! Thanks a lot!  :D

I am currently at college and this would make my gaming experience much better and it would be make portability between school and my home much easier.

It's a nice replacement for a laptop in a home office (no extra bulk of a small screen and keyboard of a laptop).It has more power under the hood than many laptops for its price.

I would personaly equip it with RAM , OS and a M.2 SSD so my friend can finaly get som leisure time after this long trimester and stop complaning about his old laptop that can barely game.

I would love this, I started uni this year and had to leave my desktop back home because its just to large to both moving to often.