Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

its small..and compact..with powerful cpu and gpu way better than the pc im using now

I smell an awesome hidden htpc with some gaming sprinkles  :D

I travel a lot between the city that I live and the one my parents live, and its hard to take my pc with me. So currently im stuck with my notebook, which isnt really good for gaming.

I really want the zotac ZBOX so i could carry it with me, connect to the tv and play at my parents house.

I am interested how does this compare to a thin and light gaming laptop. Because I need to edit videos on the go.

Would be the perfect mediacenter/livingroom gamecenter for my house, a large case doesn't suit the livingroom

This is a great pc as a TV gaming console for my living room for some mediocre gaming.

I think the Zbox will be perfect for the TV in our living room! Hopefully my parents are using it in the future, too  ;)

I'm interested in this giveaway because I really need a new gaming rig.

A pc of this size would be a beast at lan-parties.

Like seriously. A pc of this size would be perfect. No more carrying huge towers.

It would also be cool to have this sitting in the livingroom acting kinda like a steambox.

With this Zotac small form factor PC, a little velcro or hot melt glue and your favorite monitor, you essentially have an all in one PC accomplishing the clean look of an all in one but much more upgradability of the system, monitor, add more storage, ram etc. This would be perfect for my small apartment where my system is visible to everyone that visits. I want to see how much of a punch this has when connected to a 1440p + monitor.

Thanks to Linus Tech Tips and Zotac for the opportunity to win such a sweet little system.

I think that the design is really cool and slick having a really beasty pc inside a light small box rather than the same performance in a bulky machine which isn't that of an eye candy. The big cpu's hardware overall is really heavy compared to the zotac making it really easy to transport and use everywhere in the house. Btw, thanks for the giveaway, Zotac! :D

It would look nice in my collection of consoles, nice little Steambox. Would also like to know how it stacks up against my desktop PC :)

I would want this pc because magnus is a cool name(or because I woould use it for a pc to play games on my tv).  :D

I would use it as an htpc as well as a light gaming center for my kids and me to play on together as well as using steam

GTx 960 in a box a bit bigger than palm/hand size.. I'm interested how it actually put that 960 in there.

it would be nice to use it as a portable device for gaming and studies and for sure it's nice early christmas gift :)

It's interesting how much tech has evolved during the last couple of .. well years ?!

I'll build an overkill router out of it :D

I like that its small, powerfull and its made so you possibly could take it with you.

i have literally  no console or pc for gaming .. just a decent laptop that i cant play on cuz its not powerful and a phone .. anything is good for upgrade :)

I want it because it is a very cool piece of device and I want it because my current computer is very very very laggy. I want to make it my permanent computer. Thanks LinusTechTips and Zotac for this give away.

The severe great little machine to allow my nephew to play Minecraft when he comes over As well as stream games and media to my television.