Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I need a powerful enough pc to cope with a 2 monitor setup and can run photoshop, which is portable enough so that I can take home with me over the holidays. This is perfect for that. 

6700k|Hyper 212 EVO|Asus Z170 Deluxe|GTX970 STRIX|16gb 2400mhz Teamgroup memory|Samsung 950 PRO+ 2TB Seagate HDD| CM Realpower M1000|H440

"The tragedy of the poor is the poverty of their aspirations" Adam Smith

Take a look at my flickr?:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/150012948@N06/

Probably mentioned by a billion others but it'll be a perfect fit next to the TV. I've currently got my 7 year old Q9550/GTX285 machine in an ugly case next to my TV at the moment, I wanted to set that up so when people come over they could play on it while I use my main desktop. Yet I'm still currently wondering how I'll get sound to the TV due to the lack of HDMI on the GTX285 >_>

This would be great for LAN parties, instead of moving a tower around you have something you can carry under your arm

This machine intrigues me that such hardware can be fit inside such a small package.

Thanks ZOTAC for the giveaway

Love to win 

Would like to get it since all I have available is a laptop with Intel HD 4000 :/

It never hurts to try to enter, but i hope i win. A pc this small would really help in my small room lol.

hope that i will have that zotac so i can play many games that my PC can't run.  :D  :D . Hope zotac can send this thing to Malaysia. hahaha

I live in basically two countries. Singapore, my homeland and Australia, where I am currently pursuing my bachelors. I do have a mid tower desktop back home in Singapore, but lugging it overseas constantly is pretty ridiculous. ZBOX on the other hand is perfect, small form factor and so much power, with it I can bring between both countries! 

I would love one of these lil buggeres because dialysis equipment takes up most of the space in my room, and anything that is this small and conserves space is a win.

I would like to stick it to the back of my TV and make it into a Streaming and media box.. It's just a perfect little thing for that :)

It could be cool to have this little portable fella. I could use it.

I just got into pc gaming and linus and his crew really helped me pick my parts for my pc. Unfortunately my parents are divorced and I can only afford one pc so it would be awesome if I could have a gaming rig at my moms as well. I think that it looks pretty damn sexy and is more than enough to play the games that I like so hopefully im the lucky one :). By the way I think the channel is amazing for anyone who is planning to build a new rig or is just a tech geek like me and loves to see overkill hardware.Keep up the good work and above all, keep having fun because that's what makes the videos fun to watch, Love y'all <3 :D

I have a I660s I've built for light gaming but something even smaller but more powerful would be epic.

A small pc with the same specs to my mid tower pc. It will be perfect to hook it up on my parent's tv in their room as their media pc.

I really like this PC as it's small and would perfectly match y plans for making a custom case for it.

I always wanted to make a complete casemod myself, but never had the moneyzz.

:)

I would like to have this pc because of the processing capabilities on a battery powered system, this because i like to work with my drone and always wanted to put a pc in my ground control station, and whis would be cool to do some 3d maps rendering using the aerial data from de drone.

I like the idea of placing this in my living room setup along my PS3, as it has a very similar footprint. I'm currently a laptop with a 4200u and integrated graphics, so having a discrete GPU would be a massive push in my pc gaming capabilities, without having to get a clunky laptop or make a dedicated area for a full sized desktop.

I really want this Pc because I dont really have a pc right now. I got one but you cant call it a real pc. (Little shit computer with less then 1gb ram) And second I dont have much space so this would really help me

It's that small, you can literally fix it to the back of your monitor and wallah, an All in one!

1. 8gb's of kingston ram

2. 500GB SSD

3. SteamOS

4. Hook it up on the tv

5. Instal some exellent indie games

6. Sit back and enjoy life while playing :D

Let's agree to disagree

Zbox is the Replacement for my Intel Dual Core, 1024 mb ram. That can't even run minesweeper

A nice small little PC to put under my TV for streaming movies and anime. No need to run my ps3 as much. Lololololol