Feenix Collection Giveaway

The Feenix Aria Headset is just gorgeous the wood finish is to drool over

For sure my favourite is the Aria headset.  Nothing is as satisfying as a great sounding set of headphones.

Well I really want one of these because the headset looks sweet and has VERY nice specs. Congrats on the awesome product and good luck to all of the winners!

I liked all of the products but I really like the Autore keyboard because of the Gold plated Cherry MX Brown switches, together with Feenix's lightweight silkscreened keycaps, provide a click feel that is tactile yet astonishingly effortless. The result is faster typing, faster double taps, and minimal fatigue, which is essential for any gamer or typist. A gold metal plate running through the length of the chassis provides brilliant durability. A double Polyurethane layer alongside our aluminum coating also provides the Autore with added durability and surface quality. I like all this features from this keyboard.

I like the Keyboard because it's black and has a big- 

Uhh.

Keypad.

I'd love to have any of them or all of them because I can.................AND I WILL !!!

the Feenix autore keyboard uses real cherry MX switches, whats not to love about that!!

I'd like the keyboard, mine sucks and brown keys are amazing, exited to win

Definitely the headset! It just looks amazing, that piece of tech really caught my eye!

the keyboard also looks quite slick, and the mouse and mouse pad... Lol, all are great! 

soooo I wanna win xD, hopefully I`ll be one of the lucky winners xD.

:v

I've never seen wood on a headset, but I like it, and the stainless steel goes great with also. I think the Aria Headset is the most interesting product out of them all for sure.

I really like their headset. The Japanese pine wood looks great and definitely shouts quality. They also have a amazing mouse and keyboard and the mouse pad would go along perfectly with the mouse. 

I love the wood grain on the headphones and they look very comfortable. The clip-on microphone is more convenient than the usual, which tends to just get stuck in my mouth.

that mouse pad is beautiful

and i could really use one...   :3  

Definitely the headphones. Because Japanese pinewood something or another sounds (pun partially intended) awesome

Definitely the headphones. Because Japanese pinewood something or another sounds (pun partially intended) awesome

Feenix keyboard is really stunning because there is a gold platted cherry mx switch!

Ah I really want that keyboard

That headset looks amazing **drool** would need to get a headphone amp to go with it lol. Thanks Linus and Feenix!

I think my personal favorite item would be the headsets because they're premium headsets that look so professionally made and sexy!

I love the headphones because of the wood side panels and the padded ears, but maaaaan, that keyboard is awsome!!

I like the keyboard the best because of how clean it looks. It looks like the keys are blank but you can still see if you need to

I love the headphones because they look AWESOME!!!