Feenix Collection Giveaway

Holy crap, Japanese pine? That's one of the best woods to use for headphone acoustics :o As a self proclaimed audiophile I'd kill for a pair of those they look awesome! But they're not my favourite, no. That. Keyboard. Looks. Amazing. I'm also a mech keyboard enthusiast. I know what you're thinking, how does he afford all that audio/mech equipment? Well let's just say, I'm a student so whether I can or can't afford it is your decision to make ;)

The silk screened key caps looks so damn good on that, tbh I think they're some of the prettiest key caps I've ever seen. If this picture doesn't make you feel at least a little giddy then you have a heart of stone.

http://imgur.com/FRDUs1B

The perfection of the grey keycaps with the black lettering, in such a beautiful font as well. Coupled with the gold mounting plate, perfection. If I had to design a keyboard for typing then this would likely be very close to the finished result. Sure, for gaming I'd probably go with something closer to the K95 RGB, but for sitting on my desk when I am studying, I can't even imagine it. Heck, if I don't win I'm going to save up for one of these anyway. This keyboard is like the Audi of keyboards, not super pricey, but very sexy.

It sucks that no matter what I say I won't increase my chances because it's a random giveaway, but I still had fun writing this :)

The Feenix Aria Headset looks awesome. I would love to get my hands on one of them.. 

love all their products; id say my favorite would be the mouse pad, something so elegant and sleek and simple at that.

The keyboard looks pretty cool, what i would give for that keyboard...

Oh man! I would love one of those Linus! I hope I can win one! good luck to other contestants!!

That is a lovely mouse pad and keyboard, it would go great with my senior project. I'm fixing up/upgrading a Gateway SX2800-01, i'll be building a custom case for it, if anyone would like information on it please let me know.

The headphones would probably be my favorite. I like good headphones.

i like all of them.  they are beautiful...and way out of my budget.  PLEASE may i have one.  I have also never had a mechanical keyboard.

I do not have a favourite since I have never owned a Feenix product but that headset looked fantastic.

Hey Tech-master Linus! My favorite  peripheral included in this giveaway would have to be the Autore Keyboard, reason being the overall queality of the mechanical keyboard as well as the elegant color scheme pefectly matching my all black desk and speakers. The large area of the Dimora mousepad is also great! Super shout-out to Feenix for this awesome giveaway! 

- From your V-Island bud ;)

God damn, that mouse pad looks siiiick. Good luck to everyone and me ;D

I like free stuff. Free stuff is cool. I don't have money. I'm gaming on cheap gaming stuff

I really REALLY want one of those keyboards. There's a lack of good quality-stealth looking-not overpriced keyboards where I live.

This keyboard looks awesome and have the best switches in my opinion.

Also, that headset looks damn GUD

I loved the design of the headset, but that mechanical keyboard... Only saying

That headset looks epic to say in the least.  And wood on a gaming headset is fairly rare last I checked, so that's a pretty amusing plus.  Then again... that keyboard looks beautiful.  None of that weird overwrought weirdness found in some new keyboards. 

The nascita is awesome just because of the awesome form factor and looks of the device. The first time that I saw one was on ZionSpartan's stream before he joined CLG and have been wanting one since then, but have never been able to justify the price on my tight budget.

Hello LMG,

I like the Nascita the most; it looks very elegant and professional while, according to Feenix's website, still providing performance. If I got it and all the other peripherals, they would replace many ancient pieces of hardware currently on my desk:

13NdLxt.jpg?1

Thanks!

N

I personally like the  Feenix Mousepad, because its rigid, yet a soft touch mousepad. Especially helpful because i'm always doing homework and knocking my mousepad off my desk.

I like the keyboard. It is cool. Please. Help. Me. God.

My favorite is the Headset because of the high quality materials nad the awesome feel of it. I hope I win  :P

One of my friends let me try his Feenix Nascita Mouse and I loved it.  It is easily my favorite becuase of the feel and the quality;  I like it a lot more than my current mouse.

I simply just need a better mouse pad. what I have right now isn't working out for me and I'm just not sure what to get anymore. Perhaps the Dimora mouse pad would workout :) I'd be very interested in procuring one of those. Thank you guys for hosting this giveaway!