Feenix Collection Giveaway

headphones are george, the mouse makes my peepee twinkle in the morning sun, these would arouse me greatly

I love the mouse design and look the key board looks dope too. I'm planing to build a pc soon from scrap. I don't have a mouse or key board or head set that I could use so this would help out soooooooooo much if I win one. I am a noob to this stuff so this would help.

That keyboard looks sweet with them Cherry MX Brown, my favourite but those headphones are looking so gooood! I want it all

That headset does look great (nice touch on the wood btw) however being that im such a huge keyboard nerd, im just dying to lay my hands on that beautifully crafted cherry MX brown masterpiece!

i personally like the headphones. The wood makes it look very premium and executive. The construction of it looks very sturdy. Just by looks it makes a good first impression, cant wait till i get it ;)Catch my drift?

I don't actually own or seen their stuff in person, but looks great so i'll be glad to take them off of your hands :D

Man I love the headset, the design look so great and has really wood which I rarely see on a headset/headphone or earbuds. Also, I reaad want a headset to complete my set up right now :D

Heavy contender here. My fav is the Autore keyboard.  It's fancy and functional. 

I would like to win the giveaway to try and replace my brother's aging Razer Blackwidow and Naga :P and also to replace my own headset to something of better quality. Thanks for the giveaway Linus!

Keyboards looks super cool, love the black overall theme. Headset looks pretty sweet as well with that wood...

Blacked out peripherals look absolutely amazing. In my opinion the keyboard is my favorite product just cause it would fit perfectly in my setup and looks like a strong competitor for top of the line premium keyboards.

I personally like the look of the mouse, I pay a lot of attention to detail and while all of those amazing peripherals look great, the mouse stands out to me the most. The ergonomics in its design is one that I have had good experiences using before and the 4 extra buttons would be a huge help to me as someone who uses macros when I can. Thank you for providing this opportunity as well, Christmas is coming and I defiantly know someone who I could make their day with these! Good luck to everyone in this contest, I know the winner will be really happy!

That nascita as well as the autore would be so amazing to have. They match my pc so well as well as matching my desk. I personally also think feenix are the best in making peripherals

I would love to win this, all of the products look amazing, but I would like to have the keyboard the most. I have really been itching to try out brown switches for a while now and this keyboard looks fantastic!  ^_^