Uwe Boll wants to nuke Mexico and the LGBT if he becomes US President

Uwe Boll, leading cause of the ruination of many videogame franchises such as Postal and Bloodrayne intends to further extend his reign of terror by ruining America. He intends to run for president soon as a Republican, and has made a video.

To quote manlymovie.net, Owe Boll has reportedly said  “Before we nuke them, we deport all homosexuals and transsexuals over there, including the fucking Bruce Jenner guy, or girl, or whatever he is, then we nuke them”.

Honestly, I think it will be terrifying if Uwe Boll ever became President of the United States of America. I would contemplate starting a petition to reinstate the commonwealth and take control of the USA away from your politicians although your country wouldn't be in much better shape with Cameron in control.

What do you think about this, guys?

Source: http://www.manlymovie.net/2015/10/boll-vows-to-nuke-transsexuals-as-president-in-2016.html 

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

The only thing you see to those attention seekers is: "gr8 b8 m8"

and move on and don't care.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

its like your trying to cause a religious/flamewar on purpose

No, I'm talking about Uwe Boll more or less. The guy's a maniac.

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

Does someone want to give him the bad news that he was not born in the US? Just be careful, he will try to box you if you do.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_of_the_United_States#Eligibility

My (incomplete) memory overclocking guide: 

Does memory speed impact gaming performance? Click here to find out!

On 1/2/2017 at 9:32 PM, MageTank said:

Sometimes, we all need a little inspiration.

Does someone want to give him the bad news that he was not born in the US? Just be careful, he will try to box you if you do.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_of_the_United_States#Eligibility

Quiet! Do you want to get nuked?!

Hmm. I may disagree with a lot of things, but this certainly isn't the way to handle things you disagree with. When will people understand this? something like this would not only ruin this country, but also the world. Peace would no longer even have the slightest possibility. We live in a fragile world... You can't think of things like this.

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

who even is this

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

Can I nuke him?

who even is this

The man who ruined a lot of game franchised by making "movies" of them

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

Anyone who threatens to nuke anything as a key point of his electoral campaign has no real chance of anyone taking him seriously - save the über thick retards.

Hmm. I may disagree with a lot of things, but this certainly isn't the way to handle things you disagree with. When will people understand this? something like this would not only ruin this country, but also the world. Peace would no longer even have the slightest possibility. We live in a fragile world... You can't think of things like this.

He can't actually do it of course. It's just electoral propaganda that he would forget about the day he got elected. It's just that it boggles my mind how he could think this would actually win him a significant amount of votes.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Anyone who threatens to nuke anything as a key point of his electoral campaign has no real chance of anyone taking him seriously - save the über thick retards.

He can't actually do it of course. It's just electoral propaganda that he would forget about the day he got elected. It's just that it boggles my mind how he could think this would actually win him a significant amount of votes.

You are right. But things are getting worse, not better. Before you know it someone will actually be serious. It must be stopped, it will tear the world apart.

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

If you nuke'm then you can't get any of the resources from the places due to all the radiation, you need some form of virus or the likes that targets a specific types of people.

I would use a nuke to probe him, if ya know what i'm saying...

asshole.

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Can I nuke him?

Not if Godlygamer23 can help it :^)

the jerk is German so it is impossible. and he makes me ashamed for being German.  

oh don't worry, i'm an irish mexican, i get to be ashamed more than you

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Is this a joke? If you actually think someone like this has a chance at becoming president you're just as daft as he is.

Ben Carson has a chance and he's lost his fucking mind just like this guy. 

RIP in pepperonis m8s

If you nuke'm then you can't get any of the resources from the places due to all the radiation, you need some form of virus or the likes that targets a specific types of people.

How will Uwe Boll stop new LGBT people from spawning though?

Is this a joke? If you actually think someone like this has a chance at becoming president you're just as daft as he is.

Correct. No need to get all worked up over this guy, he has about the same chance of being elected as I do.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Ben Carson has a chance and he's lost his fucking mind just like this guy. 

He hasn't lost his mind any more or less than any other person running for president. I like Ben Carson and Donald Trump (more so Trump) because they aren't (former) politicians. In my eyes this country needs less politicians and more people that don't spout about pure bullshit constantly.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

You guys do realize he is not serious, right? Or do you honestly believe that he is actually for real?

If you don't know what kind of guy Uwe Boll is, in his own movie about Postal the creator of the game gets pissed for ruining his game. A few minutes later Uwe Boll gets shot in the dick.

You guys do realize he is not serious, right? Or do you honestly believe that he is actually for real?

If you don't know what kind of guy Uwe Boll is, in his own movie about Postal the creator of the game gets pissed for ruining his game. A few minutes later Uwe Boll gets shot in the dick.

But the problem with the Postal movie is that it was more like "/b/: the movie" than anything else.