Uwe Boll wants to nuke Mexico and the LGBT if he becomes US President

Oh look. A straw man standing up on his own to make republicans look crazy, meanwhile the Democrats co-authored the CISA bill that's going to essentially RUIN the US IT industry.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/controversial-cybersecurity-bill-clears-senate-in-bipartisan-vote_562fe3b6e4b00aa54a4baeb9

Long story short. Political parties are the only real enemy of the US. And we need to stop them.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

How will Uwe Boll stop new LGBT people from spawning though?

Kill all the straight people!

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

Hehehe Uwe Boll has always been a dumb fuck.

I reckon the LTT forum could create a better movie than he ever has.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Hehehe Uwe Boll has always been a dumb fuck.

I reckon the LTT forum could create a better movie than he ever has.

Funnily enough, I've been writing a short for my film studies coursework and the premise is fucking awesome. Too bad no one else will hear the premise, especially Uwe Boll.

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

He hasn't lost his mind any more or less than any other person running for president. I like Ben Carson and Donald Trump (more so Trump) because they aren't (former) politicians. In my eyes this country needs less politicians and more people that don't spout about pure bullshit constantly.

And you have the nerve to call other people daft.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

And you have the nerve to call other people daft.

And here come the liberals/anti Republicans/uninformed and uneducated citizens. I'll take my leave before you people try to gang up on me.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

This has to be a joke...right? The guy couldn't run for president even if he wanted to.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Yesss, one normal person. Kill them all(the lgbt). Kill all.

I would absolutely vote for him.