Console Gamers Looking To "Deport" GTA V

Jacktastic-Mofo

here comes the console gamers vs PCMasterRace flame wars...

[edit]

dam, i should have read all the posts before commenting

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch

Do you know how much of an idiot you sound like when you say someone should be killed because of a fucking video game?

That shit right there, you joking or not, is one of the reasons this whole bullshit in the media against gaming is as large as it is.

Im not saying cause of the video game

its because these actions define who they are.

and the bigger choices they are making probably reflect the same choices they make here

Do you know how much of an idiot you sound like when you say someone should be killed because of a fucking video game?

That shit right there, you joking or not, is one of the reasons this whole bullshit in the media against gaming is as large as it is.

You're too logical

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

4l32I4w.png

Spoiler

The Ninja (current gaming pc)  Case- h440 red/black cpu- i5-4690k@ 4.3ghz cooler- coolermaster hyper 212 evo moboGigabyte z97x-sli ram- adata xpg v.1 2x4gb 1600mhz gpu- asus strix gtx 970 hdd- wd blue 1tb ssd- kingston hyperx savage 240gb psu- evga 600b peripherals: mouse- razer death adder 2013 keyboard- corsair k70 with chery mx-reds headset- HyperX Cloud 2

my laptop- toshiba satelite p850, cpu- i7-3630qm ram- 8gb 1600mhz hdd- 1tb 5400rpm gpu- Nvidia gt630m 2gb

did you know we have a gun thread ? well we do 

and a car thread ! 

Im not saying cause of the video game

its because these actions define who they are.

and the bigger choices they are making probably reflect the same choices they make here

Yes, it is because of a fucking video game. Because they want a precious PC port to be removed from Steam, you say they should be killed for signing the petition, if it's real.

You're too logical

Thanks, mate.

Yes, it is because of a fucking video game. Because they want a precious PC port to be removed from Steam, you say they should be killed for signing the petition, if it's real.

your completely missing my point...........

iknow people in the real world like this.

and their REAL life actions are bad....

could just be my experiences...........

Its A Fuckign Joke,Its Not Like He Would Go To There House And Murder Them,its Jsut Reflects There Prioritys,God Damn,You Think To Much

4l32I4w.png

Note that the ultra setting only applies after the graphical mods are installed.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

resized_winter-is-coming-meme-generator-

Spoiler

The Ninja (current gaming pc)  Case- h440 red/black cpu- i5-4690k@ 4.3ghz cooler- coolermaster hyper 212 evo moboGigabyte z97x-sli ram- adata xpg v.1 2x4gb 1600mhz gpu- asus strix gtx 970 hdd- wd blue 1tb ssd- kingston hyperx savage 240gb psu- evga 600b peripherals: mouse- razer death adder 2013 keyboard- corsair k70 with chery mx-reds headset- HyperX Cloud 2

my laptop- toshiba satelite p850, cpu- i7-3630qm ram- 8gb 1600mhz hdd- 1tb 5400rpm gpu- Nvidia gt630m 2gb

and a car thread ! 

Its A Fuckign Joke,Its Not Like He Would Go To There House And Murder Them,its Jsut Reflects There Prioritys,God Damn,You Think To Much

If you're going to post a retort toward me, at least type like a normal human being. Thanks.

your completely missing my point...........

No, I get your point. You said:

Stupid people lmao

anyone who signed should be killed

Grow the fuck up.

What.... Why? There is NO REASON for it to be deported. If anything it ahould be deported from CONSOLES so we can get BIGGER updates. The consoles, as we like to say in the PC world, ARE THE BOTTLENECK. They slow EVERY game down that is ported over to us. Every game that is made on PC does not have to worry about whether or not we can run it. We know we can run.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

If you're going to post a retort toward me, at least type like a normal human being. Thanks.

No, I get your point. You said:

Grow the fuck up.

Iknow people who would be in support of this

they aren't good people

maybe just my experiences........

i feel like i should be making popcorn right now

Spoiler

and a car thread ! 

What.... Why? There is NO REASON for it to be deported. If anything it ahould be deported from CONSOLES so we can get BIGGER updates. The consoles, as we like to say in the PC world, ARE THE BOTTLENECK. They slow EVERY game down that is ported over to us. Every game that is made on PC does not have to worry about whether or not we can run it. We know we can run.

Yep,Develpors Don't Even Care About PC Now,If They Just Make It Good For Console They Do Well

Iknow people who would be in support of this

they aren't good people

maybe just my experiences........

Just like how the media likes to say that all gamers are mass murderers - because in their experience, people who play video games just happen to also be murderers.

You see how fucking dumb that sounds? Use your brain.

i feel like i should be making popcorn right now

Get One Of The Pans That You Put Over A Fire,Then Get A AMD Card Then Overclock It,There,Homemade Popcorn In Your Computer /S

21793729.jpg

Spoiler

and a car thread ! 

It's either a troll, being supported by the brain-dead morons who truly believe that console is superior to PC, or it's serious and supported by brain-dead morons who think that console is superior to PC.

Either way, the moral of the story is that there is one argument in favor of consoles:

It's good if you're too lazy to learn how to, at the least, screw some parts together, and setup a PC.

Also that people who think console is superior, in any way other than ease of use, are brain-dead morons.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

This guy right here. This is unbelievable. They're all "oh the 'PC Masterrace' is AIDS" and then here they are, being the true console peasants and trying to get our game taken. Peasants to the max.

“I did not pay $400 for my superiority to be ported away to other platforms.” — Jerry Winston

image_zpsb80ada0a.jpg

Spoiler

and a car thread ! 

I wonder if you have to sign that your 18+ above to sign that petition. I think I lost some braincells reading the article.

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero

snip

ty for this

Spoiler

and a car thread !