Console Gamers Looking To "Deport" GTA V

Jacktastic-Mofo

ok back to studying for me :/

Spoiler

The Ninja (current gaming pc)  Case- h440 red/black cpu- i5-4690k@ 4.3ghz cooler- coolermaster hyper 212 evo moboGigabyte z97x-sli ram- adata xpg v.1 2x4gb 1600mhz gpu- asus strix gtx 970 hdd- wd blue 1tb ssd- kingston hyperx savage 240gb psu- evga 600b peripherals: mouse- razer death adder 2013 keyboard- corsair k70 with chery mx-reds headset- HyperX Cloud 2

my laptop- toshiba satelite p850, cpu- i7-3630qm ram- 8gb 1600mhz hdd- 1tb 5400rpm gpu- Nvidia gt630m 2gb

did you know we have a gun thread ? well we do 

and a car thread ! 

I never meant for this thread to become a shit storm, if you're going to continue to insult each other please move it to the inbox, I don't want to hear the shit both of your are spewing.

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

I never meant for this thread to become a shit storm, if you're going to continue to insult each other please move it to the inbox, I don't want to hear the shit both of your are spewing.

Sorry, but it is absolutely unbelievable that they think this. This is worse than anything that we, the PC Masterrace, have done and most of the posters in this topic are telling the truth. You lose brain cells just looking at this.

Console gaming is great and fine, but seriously, this is ridiculous.

Nobody is spewing shit but the guy claiming that people who sign a fucking petition about a video game should be put to death.

its never intended but it just happens, one of my first threads on the forum got locked cause i asked if i should het a i5 or a fx 8350, the thread was a flame war within minutes and got shutdown within an hour

Spoiler

The Ninja (current gaming pc)  Case- h440 red/black cpu- i5-4690k@ 4.3ghz cooler- coolermaster hyper 212 evo moboGigabyte z97x-sli ram- adata xpg v.1 2x4gb 1600mhz gpu- asus strix gtx 970 hdd- wd blue 1tb ssd- kingston hyperx savage 240gb psu- evga 600b peripherals: mouse- razer death adder 2013 keyboard- corsair k70 with chery mx-reds headset- HyperX Cloud 2

my laptop- toshiba satelite p850, cpu- i7-3630qm ram- 8gb 1600mhz hdd- 1tb 5400rpm gpu- Nvidia gt630m 2gb

and a car thread ! 

I wonder if you have to sign that your 18+ above to sign that petition. I think I lost some braincells reading the article.

Apparently some people got aids

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

Nobody is spewing shit but the guy claiming that people who sign a fucking petition about a video game should be put to death.

Sir pls, people got aids over that article. 

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

Honestly PC gamers who don't have it would just pirate it if it was removed from steam

id be the first to post all the files online

Spoiler

and a car thread ! 

Deary, deary me. This...this is what the forum has become?! Okay, people, difficult question time: IS IT REALLY THAT DIFFICULT TO ANALYZE THE ARTICLE YOU'RE READING BASED ON ITS CONTENT OR EVEN DECIDE IF IT'S TRUSTWORTHY?! Geez...

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

shit-jets-abandon-thread-9ld9Tu_zpsd46e3

"Physics is like sex: sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it." Richard Fynman

You guys realize that's just an onion site, right?  

http://de-press.info/faq/

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

Can we get a lock here? Satire is not news.

Your still being idiots-its a satirical website.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Since this is going to get buried in the flame war...

I let the goat lick my penis

You are a fucking waste of oxygen if you genuinely believe that.

Fucking idiot.

Worth the warning points.

How many have you gotten so far? Please don't get banned..

Thank you. Geez you guys.. No one ever bothers to read the source anymore in here?

How many have you gotten so far? Please don't get banned..

None so far, but that doesn't mean I won't get any.

They'll probably temporarily ban me or something.

Just had to

God damnit, that's the video I post on here.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

• “PC gaming is dead kid go play ur dota 2 that will also come to the elite consoles like mine raft soon we will be able to do taxes on our consoles might as well sell ur pc” — nba2kballer

Sums it all up

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

@Godlygamer23 does this qualify for the news section?

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

Here are some of the signatures we picked out, following is unredacted:

• “I did not pay $400 for my superiority to be ported away to other platforms.” — Jerry Winston
  • “No point in making games for PC these days when sales on consoles are so good, who would want to release pc games when every one pirates them, pc gaming is on its way out, bye!” — fknetwork
  • “PC gaming is dead kid go play ur dota 2 that will also come to the elite consoles like mine raft soon we will be able to do taxes on our consoles might as well sell ur pc” — nba2kballer
  • “up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, X, O” — Adam Bennet

tumblr_m1vknqkfDX1qeyt27o1_500.gif

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

Alright, to end this right now. The article is fake, besides the fact that I can't find the actual article anywhere the only threads I find on it say that it's bs. So thank Gaben for that.....

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

Yeah, it's fake.  But it is probably in the minds of some of the console gamers.