NASA discovers Liquid Salty Water Flowing on Mars !

givingtnt

"Those planes that smashed into the Twin Towers - those were actually sent from mars.

Martian fuel can't melt steal beams.

Martian fuel can't melt steal beams.

how do you know ? have you been on mars ?

ARE YOU AN ALIEN ?

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

No, let's convince the US Government that there is lots and lots and lots of oil on Mars. We'll be there tomorrow.

Even with oil they wouldn't care Titan has more oil and gas than Earth.

The solar system has pretty much unlimited resources for us but politics and companies are to shortsighted to make any use of it.

And if NASA wouldn't have a crappy budget we would have been on Mars 30 years ago.

RTX2070OC 

So its gone from signs of running water to salty water....

The solar system has pretty much unlimited resources for us but politics and companies are to shortsighted to make any use of it.
And if NASA wouldn't have a crappy budget we would have been on Mars 30 years ago.

Think of it this way, control the resources and limit the ability to get new ones, control the world.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Think of it this way, control the resources and limit the ability to get new ones, control the world.

Sadly I think you're right.

RTX2070OC 

In this case...

E4jeTmM.jpg

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

how long will it be until somebody drinks Mars water?

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch

well i i need is a good power source and decent internet and im gone i wonder what my ping would be on mars 

Faster then Australia.......

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

If only Mars' core was hot enough to reactive plate tectonics. 

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

Aliens.

Intel Core i7 4770k - 2x Geforce GTX 780 - MSI Z87 MPower Max - Corsair H60 - 8GB Avexir Core Series MPower Yellow + 4gb no-brand DDR3 - Corsair Obsidian 750d - AData XPG SX900 256gb SSD - Seagate Barracuda 3TB (7200 RPM) - Hitachi 250GB 2.5in HDD (3200 RPM) - WD HDD 160GB extracted from iMac via black magic (no specified RPM) - ASUS VG248QE 144HZ 3d Vision Monitor - Logitech G602 - Ducky Shine 3 TKL - AKG 172 HD Headphones - Xperia z2 - Sony Noise canceling earphones -  Nikon D5200 With Bundled Lenses - Windows 7 Home Premium - Blue Snowball iCE - Acer Aspire X with a broken case, AMD A6, and Raijintek Aidos CPU heatsink

how long will it be until somebody drinks Mars water?

Probably not in our lifetime I'm afraid.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

dear god, no.... ALIENS 

post-217715-0-38475900-1443501483.jpg 

Actually its more like if Uncle Sam would release the Alien tech they have been studying since the 1947 crash at Roswell then we would have been to Mars in the last 30.  

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

Oh there's definitely aliens out there. I think the bigger question is, is there 'intelligent ' life out there.

Aliens probably already sent us a message, humans just mistook it as dubstep.

Its still an open question if Earth contains any intelligent life at all.

Well, there was that one bird who taught himself the concept of zero

it does, its full of it, but sadly there is a plague called humanity

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

I'm surprise no one has made a reference to doctor who yet. Posted this in another thread:

tumblr_m3ly83Uge11qcwhkeo1_400.gif

Don't ever drink the water from mars... ever.

Was just about to post a Waters of Mars reference...

Intel Xeon 1650 V0 (4.4GHz @1.4V), ASRock X79 Extreme6, 32GB of HyperX 1866, Sapphire Nitro+ 5700XT, Silverstone Redline (black) RL05BB-W, Crucial MX500 500GB SSD, TeamGroup GX2 512GB SSD, WD AV-25 1TB 2.5" HDD with generic Chinese 120GB SSD as cache, x2 Seagate 2TB SSHD(RAID 0) with generic Chinese 240GB SSD as cache, SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 850, x2 Acer H236HL, Acer V277U be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4, Logitech K120, Tecknet "Gaming" mouse, Creative Inspire T2900, HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless headset, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

well i i need is a good power source and decent internet and im gone i wonder what my ping would be on mars 

~16hrs i believe (based on a video about the mars rover I saw)

Or if you could transmit the data at light speed 6 minutes during a close encounter with earth and almost 45 minutes during the longest separation.

CPU:  Intel i7-4790K      Cooler:  Noctua NH-D14     GPU: ZOTAC GTX 1070 TI MINI     Motherboard:  ASUS Z97 Gryphon     RAM:  32GB G Skill Trident X     

Storage: 2x 512GB Samsung 850 EVO (RAID 0) / 2TB Seagate Barracuda     PSU: 850W EVGA SuperNova G2     Case: Fractal Design Node 804

I guess that is good seeing we are almost at 8 billion people here on earth... Or we could just stop having kids :P

A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.

Core 4 Quad Not Extreme, only available on LGA 557 at your local Circuit City

Oh there's definitely aliens out there. I think the bigger question is, is there 'intelligent ' life out there.

Aliens probably already sent us a message, humans just mistook it as dubstep.

No intelligent life on mars.

But elseware, probably

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

This excites me, because where there's water, there's life. Where there's life there's pizza! 

CompTIA A+ Certified

"We are all cups, quietly and constantly being filled. The trick is knowing how to tip yourself and let the good things pour out." - Ray Bradbury