Bitfenix Prodigy RAID 5 file server 15,000,000,000,000 bytes (15TB)

It does yes, even though with the side pannel on it has only about 5mm clearance, it's job is just to cool the RAID cards heatsink which doesn't get overly hot anyway.

Wait...

If it gets air for the side panel....

U will get dust. It has no filter. U should buy a cheap fan filter from silverstone website

Folding for LTT since April 2016.

Wait...

If it gets air for the side panel....

U will get dust. It has no filter. U should buy a cheap fan filter from silverstone website

No no, the side panel has a solid acrylic panel, tthe fan sucks air in from around the edges with the clearance it has with tthe side panel on. Dust is very minimal in this build as I have 3 intake fans all filtered and 1 rear exhaust fan.

No no, the side panel has a solid acrylic panel, tthe fan sucks air in from around the edges with the clearance it has with tthe side panel on. Dust is very minimal in this build as I have 3 intake fans all filtered and 1 rear exhaust fan.

I thought the side had ventilation holes?

Nope, it's solid mate

Nope, it's solid mate

The side panel that comes with the case does yes, though I have purchased the 'windowed' side panel to add to it. This windowed side panel has no ventelation holes in it.

That is awesome man. Really well done! I was thinking about doing a similar things, minus the massive storage :D

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

The side panel that comes with the case does yes, though I have purchased the 'windowed' side panel to add to it. This windowed side panel has no ventelation holes in it.

Where did you buy the windowed side panel?

Where did you buy the windowed side panel?

I bought it from a supplier within Australia, where I live. Just searched 'Bitfenix Prodigy windowed panel' on ebay

That is awesome man. Really well done! I was thinking about doing a similar things, minus the massive storage :D

Thanks mate, really appreciate the kind words. If you do make sure you post it up here so I can check it out!

I would have never thought of using a prodigy for a file server build :D. The cable management and the placing of that Samsung 840 Pro, somehow make it look way better than most other file server builds or even Prodigy builds in general.

Excited at the title, mind blown in the thread, very very nice.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

I would have never thought of using a prodigy for a file server build :D. The cable management and the placing of that Samsung 840 Pro, somehow make it look way better than most other file server builds or even Prodigy builds in general.

Haha yeah thanks, I reckon it's a great little case for a file server, everything fit really well I had planned.

Excited at the title, mind blown in the thread, very very nice.

Lol glad you liked it! Thanks for checking it out!

What's linus's name on the forum...Must tag...MUST BE BOTW

@LinusTech

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

Real Clean, Read Nice!

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

1. You shouldve gotten a T version of the i3, lower power consumption.

2. Epic build! Never seen such clean wiring on a mini ITX build...

3. What if the RAID controller fails and all your stuff is gone? o.o

I am thinking of swapping out the i3 and putting in a low power pentium chip. We shall see. The HD4000 graphics on the i3 sure are a nice feature though.

I hope that this is out on display and not stuffed under the stairs or something, needs to be shown off

Nice! Probably the most pimped out server I've seen lol.

Haha yeah, I am quite happy with the end result. Thanks for checking it out!

I hope that this is out on display and not stuffed under the stairs or something, needs to be shown off

It ain't placed under the stairs mate no, I have it sitting in the corner of my bedroom, looks pretty cool at night with the LED's I have in it :) Thanks for checking it out!