Andre's Personal Z77 Rig

andrevautour

Hello guys, 

I spent some time rebuilding my system recently and I made a video about it and took some pictures. 

Corsair Obsidian 650D

Intel Core i7 3770K

MSI Big Bang Z77 MPOWER

16GB Patriot Intel Extreme Masters 2133 MHz

MSI HD 7950 Twin Frozr

Corsair AX850

Samsung 840 Series 250GB

Noctua NH-D14

Noctua NF-P12's

Here are a few pictures.

8552627022_f1f59d2be2_b.jpg

8551519321_939b07a6c8_b.jpg

8596454096_b9ee2747a2_b.jpg

8595355281_6e71efce19_b.jpg

8596454968_64aaca3e78_b.jpg

8219888722_8f2eca908c_b.jpg

Jump to page 7 for more pictures.

Nice man, Looks awesome :P

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

Noctua fans, hell yes!

Must be one of the cleanest systems I've ever seen!

Thanks! I would but I just don't like look of the gap that it creates between the bottom hdd bay and optical bay area. I like lines to continue from floor to ceiling ;) I have tried it out though and it didn't make much difference.

You did a great job managing the cables! Now you can take it to the next level.. :)

Oh, I recognize this system from OC3D. I've said it there and i'll say it here, that is one of the nicest and cleanest systems I've seen.

You added two more Noctua's on the ceiling, sneaky.

My favorite part would have to be the lack of optical drive. I take that back, I like the PSU fan up. Nooo, the 2133 memory, I like RAM.

You did a great job managing the cables! Now you can take it to the next level.. :)

Thanks! I am excited to see what comes up in the future, I'm not sure what I have planned at the moment.

Oh' date=' I recognize this system from OC3D. I've said it there and i'll say it here, that is one of the nicest and cleanest systems I've seen.[/quote']

Good to meet a fellow OC3D reader! thank you for the kind words!

You added two more Noctua's on the ceiling' date=' sneaky. My favorite part would have to be the lack of optical drive. I take that back, I like the PSU fan up. Nooo, the 2133 memory, I like RAM.[/quote']

Ah, thank you!

I actually just have the 2 at the front for intake and 1 at the rear for exhaust at the moment --- trying to achieve a positive air pressure. The exterior pictures are from before the interior refresh when I had 2 in the top but they were running at 50% and the two at the front were running at 80%, and the NH-D14 was exhausting out of the empty rear fan mesh area. I found that the D14 seems to perform a bit better with the fan mounted in the rear, but I can't say for sure if it is because of that because I also reseated it, so that might be the main reason.

love it dude.. simple, clean, powerful.. nothing complicated just perfect. This is what my next builds will be like. No over complicated wire sleeving, modding, etc.. just simple sexy system. Love the noctua, the 650d and of course the wire management. Good job dude.

love it dude.. simple' date=' clean, powerful.. nothing complicated just perfect. This is what my next builds will be like. No over complicated wire sleeving, modding, etc.. just simple sexy system. Love the noctua, the 650d and of course the wire management. Good job dude.[/quote']

Thank you! I love your grey 650D!

That's probably the neatest cable management I have ever seen. Also, I think the ASUS Z77 Sabertooth would fit in this build, got like dem Brown and gold highlights.

That's probably the neatest cable management I have ever seen. Also' date=' I think the ASUS Z77 Sabertooth would fit in this build, got like dem Brown and gold highlights. [/quote']

Thank you!

I was deciding between the sabertooth and mpower at the time and I nearly went with sabertooth, but i really do not like 40mm fans so i didn't like the idea of that. I agree it would look lovely with the noctua stuff (my previous board was a sabertooth x58 and i had the noctua stuff with it too) but I think the yellow accents look good with the noctua stuff as well.

Very clean, very simple, you make those noctua fans look good in that system!

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

You should try a custom loop! With cable management like that, you would be really good at it, I think!

(Comming soon)

You should try a custom loop! With cable management like that' date=' you would be really good at it, I think![/quote']

I'm fairly happy with air for now! But I definitely will never rule out anything for the future. I'm always looking for something new and fun to work on for sure.

Looking good! Can't wait until you install all your cables....Oh wait. ;)

That is a tidy build.

Thought about removing the PSU label?

Really like what you did with the Sata cables. May have to rewire my 650d now! Are the front panel wires going behind the motherboard? or behind other wires?

Looking good! Can't wait until you install all your cables....Oh wait. ;)

;)

That is a tidy build. Thought about removing the PSU label?

thank you. no, i don't like the look of stuff like a psu with no sticker on it--it kind of reminds me of those old de-branded hp computers they used to seel at bargain stores where they would just put a blank sticker on all the hp logos, or in tv shows where they put a sticker over the logos on the monitors and stuff ;) One of the reasons I picked the AX was i really liked the color of the AX on the side .

Really like what you did with the Sata cables. May have to rewire my 650d now! Are the front panel wires going behind the motherboard? or behind other wires?

thanks! the front button and led cables and the usb are running through that grommet that is made for shorter boards and then down behind the motherboard and out the bottom. the original post has a link to a video i made when i was doing this which shows most of the stuff i did if you're interested.