Fourteen Year Old Student Arrested For Bringing Homemade Clock to School

Rune

This Texas school district is about to pay heavily for its mistakes.  

Test ideas by experiment and observation; build on those ideas that pass the test, reject the ones that fail; follow the evidence wherever it leads and question everything.

His name was the problem it couldnt scream more islam than Ahmed Mohhamed wtf is wrong with his parents raising a child of islam ina country of butthurts 'mericans that will label anything, anything as a terrorist if it has anything to do with islam or middle east or anything outside of USA really.

His name was the problem it couldnt scream more islam than Ahmed Mohhamed wtf is wrong with his parents raising a child of islam ina country of butthurts 'mericans that will label anything, anything as a terrorist if it has anything to do with islam or middle east or anything outside of USA really.
Not all American's are like this, the proof? Look at the number of people supporting him in this country. Don't generalise.

This Texas school district is about to pay heavily for its mistakes.
Reminds me of how their educational system forced history books that are middled with non sense on the students. Texas needs a reorganisation of their educational system for their own people's sake.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

See

I don't think this happened just because he is a Muslim called Mohamed. Remember the 7 year old kid who was suspended for eating a pop tart into the shape of a gun? That's even more obvious that it was not a real threat than this home made clock. He was white and still got suspended.

The USA are just overreacting to these kinds of things, no matter what skin color or religion you belong to.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/examiner-recommends-school-board-uphold-pop-tart-suspension/

It's idiotic and I think the entire US got a really messed up view on weapons in general.

america is so retarded its a CLOCK ! a display in a metal box so harmful 

Red Fury: Cpu intel i5 4960k GPU 1060 6gb, Cooling  noctua dh15 storage 1tb sshd 250gb ssd mobo gigabyte z97p-3 case fractal r4 ram hyper x fury red 8 gb psu 550w xfx ts os win 10 monitor lg 25um56 

That's completely different. A fourteen year bringing something that ticks into school being treated like a known terrorist is outrageous. They saw his skin color, heard his name and heard that something he had with him was ticking and freaked out and refused to believe him that it was a simple clock and then held him, accusing him of this and that, without allowing him to call his parents.

You don't allow fear to control you like this and you certainly don't allow fear to control how we treat people because of something someone else did. This nation is supposed to be better than that.

Damn americans, all they care about is terrorists nowadays (most anyway) 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

I call for an execution of all stupid people starting with this administration 

America, never fails to disappoint!

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Note to self: If you move to America, don't have children

Molex to SATA, lose all your data

Tbh, just because he is a Muslim doesn't mean it's rasist.

The "clock" he built was maybe even meant to look like a bomb. From what he described it in a video it looked pretty much like a brief case bomb.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mW4w0Y1OXE

I once had one of these, now I've got this.

Read my previous posts about why it isn't a bomb, they are pressing charges on him as well which is unfair. He clearly didn't intended it as a bomb (his teacher comes as a proof plus the fact that he didn't place it deliberately to spread fear). Plus your last sentence shows generalisation, while I agree that schools in America are too paranoid about guns and any person in the same conditions would possibly ended like him, the fact that you state that "muslims want more and more" seems biased as you generalise that all muslims are complaining about it being islamphobic . Plus this is a free country they have a right to say what they want you can't make them "shut the fuck up".

Edit: fixed some silly mistakes and made clarifications.

Yes its a free country. BUT they want to be able to bring religious swords into school. Fuck no. There must be a line.

And no teacher is gunna turn against the principal and 5 police officers he would look like he was involved.

Laptop: Thinkpad W520 i7 2720QM 24GB RAM 1920x1080 2x SSDs Main Rig: 4790k 12GB Hyperx Beast Zotac 980ti AMP! Fractal Define S (window) RM850 Noctua NH-D15 EVGA Z97 FTW with 3 1080P 144hz monitors from Asus Secondary: i5 6600K, R9 390 STRIX, 16GB DDR4, Acer Predator 144Hz 1440P

As Centos 7 SU once said: With great power comes great responsibility.

Or has government won because now they have the authority to arrest pretty much anyone over terrorism charges. 

So now we know the truth behind arming "rebels"!

tumblr_mbx8j3lLrZ1qfbjgro1_r2_500.gif

*obvious joke

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Mistreated my ass. It's like bringing a fake gun into school it doesn't matter if it's real or if you made it yourself, you can't do that.

Do you also equate a Nuclear weapon with a bag of pretzels?  dafuk outta here.

Yes its a free country. BUT they want to be able to bring religious swords into school. Fuck no. There must be a line.

And no teacher is gunna turn against the principal and 5 police officers he would look like he was involved.

I don't get you. How is he bringing a religious sword ?

And honestly I don't think this relates to Islam or whatever his religion is ( you know guys Middle Eastern people can have any religion it's okay ). Nor is it related to his skin color it's just 'Murica being 'Murica which is just stupid.

Also @ZetZet are you fucking serious ? between all people this stupid comment comes from you ? really ?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I've never heard of a bomb that ticks UPWARD instead of DOWNWARD

For crying out loud, you'd think that these people within law enforcement would even check for the most basic fucking things?!

This case only further helps the stereotype against law enforcement agencies within the U.S and furthermore strengthens the argument that the terrorists indeed have won since 9/11 happened.

I fear for the future of this crazy planet.

Tbh, just because he is a Muslim doesn't mean it's rasist.

The "clock" he built was maybe even meant to look like a bomb. From what he described it in a video it looked pretty much like a brief case bomb.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mW4w0Y1OXE

To your first point, I agree, but this quote stands out to me: “Yup. That’s who I thought it was.” This was said by a police officer who he had never met before. That screams out to me that his judgement, at least in part, is going to be swayed by his color of skin and religion.

I have multiple problems with your second point. If he wanted to set off an actual bomb, he wouldn't make it beep, and he wouldn't show his teacher. If he wanted to pull a bomb hoax, he also wouldn't show his engineering teacher, and wouldn't leave it in his backpack to associate it with himself and cause punishment. Oh, and why would his clock have a display that counts upwards, then? I'm pretty sure bombs don't count upwards. Do they even need to have a display like that at all, or is that just for movies?

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

I've never heard of a bomb that ticks UPWARD instead of DOWNWARD

I don't think bombs that count down are that common either. If you want to ghetto rig a bomb they would probably use a regular analog clock, and that will tick "upwards".

Alright where did we talk about a sword, you do realize that he never intended harm with this clock. Plus I already explained that the beeping timed bomb is a Hollywood creation REAL BOMBS DONT HAVE TIMERS NOT BEEP THAT WOULD ALERT THE VICTIM (sorry for caps lock I just needed to emphasize the common error). It should be clear that clock wasn't made to harm nor as a fake bomb (if it was a fake one why would he hide it the whole time in his bag rather than show it off to freak off people).

Pascal laptops guide

Alright where did we talk about a sword, you do realize that he never intended harm with this clock. Plus I already explained that the beeping timed bomb is a Hollywood creation REAL BOMBS DONT HAVE TIMERS NOT BEEP THAT WOULD ALERT THE VICTIM (sorry for caps lock I just needed to emphasize the common error). It should be clear that clock wasn't made to harm nor as a fake bomb (if it was a fake one why would he hide it the whole time in his bag rather than show it off to freak off people).

Maybe he wanted everyone to think it was a clock....

Laptop: Thinkpad W520 i7 2720QM 24GB RAM 1920x1080 2x SSDs Main Rig: 4790k 12GB Hyperx Beast Zotac 980ti AMP! Fractal Define S (window) RM850 Noctua NH-D15 EVGA Z97 FTW with 3 1080P 144hz monitors from Asus Secondary: i5 6600K, R9 390 STRIX, 16GB DDR4, Acer Predator 144Hz 1440P

As Centos 7 SU once said: With great power comes great responsibility.

Hell it could have been a potato and he wanted people to think it was a clock that looked like scrapped parts.

That would be stupid way too stupid. Even though it's obvious that most bombs shouldn't have timer and beep most people believe them to do. It was already made clear by the way that it isn't a bomb it has been investigated.

Hell it could have been a potato and he wanted people to think it was a clock that looked like scrapped parts.

I lost you there.

Pascal laptops guide

I have multiple problems with your second point. If he wanted to set off an actual bomb, he wouldn't make it beep, and he wouldn't show his teacher. If he wanted to pull a bomb hoax, he also wouldn't show his engineering teacher, and wouldn't leave it in his backpack to associate it with himself and cause punishment. Oh, and why would his clock have a display that counts upwards, then? I'm pretty sure bombs don't count upwards. Do they even need to have a display like that at all, or is that just for movies?

Well, I don't know what actually happened, since I wasn't there, but all of this just seems kind of weird to me. I mean he had to do something else than just showing it to his teacher to make him belive he had a bomb, right?

Also, why didn't his physics teacher see that it wasn't a bomb? I'm pretty sure they opened it in the end and saw that it was just a clock. So without him pretending that it acutally was a bomb (maybe he has just an odd form of sarcasm), they would probably not have arrested him.

...and (as far as I am concerened) we still haven't heard the school's official statement. Maybe some of the information given in the before mentioned video wasn't acutally correct.

(please pay attention to all the "maybe"s in this post)

Reading another article about it basically made all my points invalid. I guess you were right and I was wrong. :ph34r:

I once had one of these, now I've got this.

I lost you there.

Emphasis on flawed chains of thought and assumption. It's something I've noticed a few times on the thread so I simply exaggerated it, the kid was clearly making a clock and had spoke to a teacher about it so all the 'maybe he wanted everyone to think it was a clock' just boils down to stereotypical racial profiling.