My aunt has a 30 IQ i swear... (18 ONLY PLEASE)

Desertman

18 ONLY PLZ

So my aunt and her husband broke up, Nothing new, But shes SOOO stupid she, SHE, had the title for their, Not even their, OUR (Our means family)

house and she gives it to him! He is no longer in the family so great job auntie! The worst part is she has custody of her 2 kids and she has the smallest apartment and shes complaining about how small it is. The family house was in our family since my great grandma and great grand dad came to my town back in like world war 2. The house is a 3 story house with so much shit it in! It had old (Firing pin taken out of course) M1 Grand and other crap and she just took only her stuff and left everything there! She has a fucking IQ of a plankton!

...k?

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

Status updates exist you know.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

18 ONLY PLZ

So my aunt and her husband broke up, Nothing new, But shes SOOO stupid she, SHE, had the title for their, Not even their, OUR (Our means family)

house and she gives it to him! He is no longer in the family so great job auntie! The worst part is she has custody of her 2 kids and she has the smallest apartment and shes complaining about how small it is. The family house was in our family since my great grandma and great grand dad came to my town back in like world war 2. The house is a 3 story house with so much shit it in! It had old (Firing pin taken out of course) M1 Grand and other crap and she just took only her stuff and left everything there! She has a fucking IQ of a plankton!

how the fuck she let that m1 garant there. please, let me go and take it. I will make good use of it

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Wow like i sorta see that she just wanted out of there but wow.... at least sell the place don't give it to the guy your leaving.......

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

Ima show her this

get rekt

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Status updates exist you know.

Wait you really dont see the section called Off-Topic?

Wow like i sorta see that she just wanted out of there but wow.... at least sell the place don't give it to the guy your leaving.......

i would of taken it no problem

how the fuck she let that m1 garant there. please, let me go and take it. I will make good use of it

Well i rephrase, Of course people like my mom and grandma got their childhood memories back but im not sure what happened to the M1 Grand

18 ONLY PLZ

It's not often that people of the previous generation get a thorough education in law. If she is divorced and hands over the house to your ex-uncle, then there must be come thing that she gets in return.

If the communal asset that they owned was made through the contribution of both brewdoners (edit: breadmakers), then the whole of the communal oroperty must be divided evenly, monetarily or otherwise. This means that your aunt either didn't work and had to hand over the house, or she did work and is now sitting on a divorce case/a load of money she has not told you about.

Well i rephrase, Of course people like my mom and grandma got their childhood memories back but im not sure what happened to the M1 Grand

It's an M1 Garand.

What was the purpose of this thread? You sound like an 8 year old.

But didn't they had a divorce trial?Why would they leave the 3 story house to the single guy instead of the woman with 2 kids? I really don't understand sometimes trials

Case: NZXT phantom CPU:I5-4460 GPU:MSI-GTX1070 Gaming X RAM:2x4Gb-DDR3-HyperX fury MOBO:Asus Z97-P HDD:Toshiba 1Tb 7200rpm PSU:Sentey650W

There are rules for the off topic subforum, if you didnt notice

its PINNED to the top so people read it

and no, off topic is not for shitposting or status updates or funny youtube videos and crap

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/234698-posting-guidelines-please-read/

It says "POSTING GUIDELINES" in bold caps for people to see it

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

It's not often that people of the previous generation get a thorough education in law. If she is divorced and hands over the house to your ex-uncle, then there must be come thing that she gets in return.

If the communal asset that they owned was made through the contribution of both brewdoners, then the whole of the communal oroperty must be divided evenly, monetarily or otherwise. This means that your aunt either didn't work and had to hand over the house, or she did work and is now sitting on a divorce case/a load of money she has not told you about.

I understood none of that except the part where you said she might be sitting on a bunch of money, Im going to go ask her for $100 and im going to get back at you next week xD

you could have posted this somewhere else. Like Facebook. Or Twitter. Or Reddit. Or 4chan.

We're not 4chan.

4chan is where I found my waifu for lifeu so I'd recommend u go there btw it was a fox waifu :D

I'm playing my Xbone on 3 LG Curved monitors-No one ever

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Resident bad pun maker.....please excuse them

" My idiot aunt just let our family house go to he ex husband. The house has been in our family since world war 2, what a fucking idiot she is "

How hard would that be?

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

-snip-

Look at the bottom right of the picture, Yeah you forgot to get a picture from someplace else other that memegenerator.net

Edited by Blade of Grass

It's an M1 Garand.

What was the purpose of this thread? You sound like an 8 year old.

Ok than lt mi bk uhp mi englahs, Uf iam un 8 yer ohld thn huh ies mi spalin suh gewd?

You can get the most amazing kitchens ever at...

Oh this isn't the right place :/

Darn

I really don't think this appropriate and is highly offensive.

Wow so the millennial generation apparently finds everything offensive and can't take a joke

giphy.gif

I'm playing my Xbone on 3 LG Curved monitors-No one ever

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Resident bad pun maker.....please excuse them

Ok than lt mi bk uhp mi englahs, Uf iam un 8 yer ohld thn huh ies mi spalin suh gewd?

LOL

(annoying 8 year old voice)

im telling ur mommmmm

Ehf uh m8 mi mumm uhs lurd gabn aind shie wll gt u bned fom stem