I think I found one of the worst tech ads ever made...

DarkRift5

The ratio of likes to dislikes should be entirely opposite. Whilst I hate this "advertisement" :angry:, it is a hell of a lot of fun to laugh at :lol:.

this was... really hard to look at.

i felt like she was making me out for a mentally disabled person while she talked to me. this was horrible.

i still love you tough MSI-senpai. your GPU's are awesome!

Well tbh you are a retard if you buy an all in one...

Well TBH some people might actually need an AIO due to size constraints or because they would just rather have one.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Well TBH some people might actually need an AIO due to size constraints or because they would just rather have one.

I can never get your username right in tags...anyway building a case to perhaps put that semperon 145 in ;)

Don't have a board or ram yet (or gpu if I need one), but I have psu and hdd, building case, and have paste with the stock heatsink.

and you're right aio's in some small form factor cases can make or break your build actually.

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress

Not this shit again. We've been over this.

I can explain the difference between a attention whore and a gamer if you like, MSI.

Definitely not why I'd buy from MSI...

Krait Edition and Twin Frozr V is.

@Tim Drake Eh I can't justify the cost of an open loop and if a closed loop will look better and make the CPU run cooler why not get one... The H100i cost about the same as the Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 and maybe it even performs about the same. but at least it takes up less space.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

What was so sexist about the add

I don't get the "sexist" accusations either, the ad is stupid and ridiculous, but I think it's more "insulting" the targeted audience.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

She can't even say "hardcore" in a convincing fashion.

MSI has become my go to brand when it comes to motherboards...Really think they have been far more on the ball in terms of design etc.

But why oh WHY?!?!?!?!? do they have to do this sexist fuck?

Is there some marketing director who gets to screw these women after shooting or something?

All gamers I know would despise this!

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

She can't even say "hardcore" in a convincing fashion.

MSI has become my go to brand when it comes to motherboards...Really think they have been far more on the ball in terms of design etc.

But why oh WHY?!?!?!?!? do they have to do this sexist fuck?

Is there some marketing director who gets to screw these women after shooting or something?

All gamers I know would despise this!

The problem with MSI mobos is the RED AND BLACK. Other than the Krait, and the Z170 XPOWER (far too expensive >.>), they just don't even have a neutral colour scheme. Hell even the Rgb one has red plastic parts... Srsly.

She didn't even killed somebody.

I'd still tap that, hardcore gamer or not ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

She can have my long  short dimm  :rolleyes:

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Its getting worse the more I see.....Her voice is terrible.

Cool that the captain himself actually takes time to call the young, inexpirienced hot stewadess to tell her about the flightplans...Sure thats how the procedure works in real life too.

Edit: somebody in the comments on youtube noticed something fantastic.....Theres a cut at 3:11 when she puts it in the suitcase....It doesn't fit:P

LOL! Thats priceless. They didn't even make the suitcase in the right size.

The problem with MSI mobos is the RED AND BLACK. Other than the Krait, and the Z170 XPOWER (far too expensive >.>), they just don't even have a neutral colour scheme. Hell even the Rgb one has red plastic parts... Srsly.

Nobody has a neutral scheme....Maybe asus, if gold(puke) is neutral(it kinda is...it looks equally terrible no matter what other color you match it with)

At least MSI has something different and have taken some time to make most of their boards look pretty decent in a way that would match most peoples system.

Yes, Im tired of red and black too but there has been some thought into how to do it.

Look a gigabyte as a comparison...Their black and red boards look awful in comparison.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Nobody has a neutral scheme....Maybe asus, if gold(puke) is neutral(it kinda is...it looks equally terrible no matter what other color you match it with)

At least MSI has something different and have taken some time to make most of their boards look pretty decent in a way that would match most peoples system.

Yes, Im tired of red and black too but there has been some thought into how to do it.

Look a gigabyte as a comparison...Their black and red boards look awful in comparison.

Asus is the best with their new Z170 Black/Red LED boards, or White Black ones. Asrock and Gigabyte are pathetic (exception Z170X G1 Gaming), while MSI is the close second.

Asus is the best with their new Z170 Black/Red LED boards, or White Black ones. Asrock and Gigabyte are pathetic (exception Z170X G1 Gaming), while MSI is the close second.

Have been away for a few months....had not seen them before...

But they are nice. Asus really needed to step up so nice to see.

They should be better considering the price to what you actually get.

I would still maintain that MSI had the better line up in z97, Gigabyte had the best at z87(Just because of the green boards...There is just not enough green boards for green builds)......Asus could be looking at stealing the z170 line in terms of looks.

But its all subjective ofcourse.

Have been away for a few months....had not seen them before...

But they are nice. Asus really needed to step up so nice to see.

They should be better considering the price to what you actually get.

I would still maintain that MSI had the better line up in z97, Gigabyte had the best at z87(Just because of the green boards...There is just not enough green boards for green builds)......Asus could be looking at stealing the z170 line in terms of looks.

But its all subjective ofcourse.

The annoying thing about Asus is their White and Black ATx boards, and STILL GOLD for MATX and lower end ATX. WHY? I was going to do a Black/White MATX build in Z170 in the Prodigy M, but cannot find a single Neutral Coloured Z170 MATX. Blue or Gold or Red.

The annoying thing about Asus is their White and Black ATx boards, and STILL GOLD for MATX and lower end ATX. WHY? I was going to do a Black/White MATX build in Z170 in the Prodigy M, but cannot find a single Neutral Coloured Z170 MATX. Blue or Gold or Red.

Well that has always been a problem. I actually just want completely one colour board. Just give me black and nothing else, and I can mix it with whatever.

They are never going to do it. I given up hope.

Well that has always been a problem. I actually just want completely one colour board. Just give me black and nothing else, and I can mix it with whatever.

They are never going to do it. I given up hope.

Paint Sabertooth Armor, or buy the z97 Mark S Sabertooth (all white).

MSI is known to do those ads.....

Why not watch Voodoo ads instead.....

I didn't see that coming