I swear the PC Part Picker community is ruining the PC building industry

ANewFace

If you look at builds on PCpartpicker.com and read comments, everyone who replies are complete retards. I was looking at a build today that had a FX 8320 and 970 SLI and I said that the 8320 was a bottleneck and he should have done something different. And everyone replies and is like, "YOU ARE SO FING STUPID YOU SUCK F U ITS NOT A BOTTLENECK WATCH THIS VIDEO YOU DONT KNOW WHAT A BOTTLENECK IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

They all suck. If you say anything about that you should have done something different or you shouldn't have gotten this part, (for example I do this alot with PSUs when someone gets a crap PSU) everyone starts raging hard and all support the person who made a bad choice. They never will tell anyone they messed up on a build, every build they are like, "OMG THIS IS THE GREATEST BUILD EVER YOU ARE SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

This is ruining the PC building industry because then people think these mistakes are ok then spread false knowledge.

My Rig:  CPU: Core i7 4790K @4.8ghz  Motherboard: Asus Maximus Vii Hero  Ram: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz (Red)  Cooling: Corsair H105, 2x Corsair SP120 High Preformance Editions, Corsair AF 140 Quiet Edition  PSU: Corsair RM 850  GPU: EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Blue 1TB  Case Corsair 760t (Black)  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma  Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma  Headset: ATH-M50X Mic: Blue Yeti Blackout

looool anyone who believes an 8320 runs 970 sli perfectly is a moron.

Gpu: MSI 4G GTX 970 | Cpu: i5 4690k @4.6Ghz 1.23v | Cpu Cooler: Cryorig r1 ultimate | Ram: 1600mhz 2x8Gb corsair vengeance | Storage: sandisk ultra ii 128gb (os) 1TB WD Green | Psu: evga supernova g1 650watt | Case: fractal define s windowed |

If you look at builds on PCpartpicker.com and read comments, everyone who replies are complete retards. I was looking at a build today that had a FX 8320 and 970 SLI and I said that the 8320 was a bottleneck and he should have done something different. And everyone replies and is like, "YOU ARE SO FING STUPID YOU SUCK F U ITS NOT A BOTTLENECK WATCH THIS VIDEO YOU DONT KNOW WHAT A BOTTLENECK IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

They all suck. If you say anything about that you should have done something different or you shouldn't have gotten this part, (for example I do this alot with PSUs when someone gets a crap PSU) everyone starts raging hard and all support the person who made a bad choice. They never will tell anyone they messed up on a build, every build they are like, "OMG THIS IS THE GREATEST BUILD EVER YOU ARE SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

This is ruining the PC building industry because then people think these mistakes are ok then spread false knowledge.

Welcome to the Internet.

Clever Marketing makes people think their bad purchases are not bad at all.

You can't do much about it, cept run your own site, and admin it like crazy.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

say no more....when someone says youre stupid for telling them amd cpus bottleneck higher end cards like that thats just where you gotta cut yourself off and ignore em theyll learn someday i hope. thats why theyre the pcpartpicker community and not the linustechtips community :).

askdjfasdf

Ah let them be.... It doesn't hurt you and at least this way AMD's CPU's still bring some cash in, which they could use right now :P

Link them this thread. See what happens.

Seriously do that.

Ehhh I'm torn on that one. I mean, is it the best choice? No. But if the fellow really wanted to run AMD, then it's not bad. It doesn't perform that much better than an 8350.

If he was open to Intel then yeah, there are other options that perform better.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Ehhh I'm torn on that one. I mean, is it the best choice? No. But if the fellow really wanted to run AMD, then it's not bad. It doesn't perform that much better than an 8350.

If he was open to Intel then yeah, there are other options that perform better.

Im not just saying this about bottlenecks. You give them any constructive criticism and you would think you made an anti-gay comment.  

My Rig:  CPU: Core i7 4790K @4.8ghz  Motherboard: Asus Maximus Vii Hero  Ram: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz (Red)  Cooling: Corsair H105, 2x Corsair SP120 High Preformance Editions, Corsair AF 140 Quiet Edition  PSU: Corsair RM 850  GPU: EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Blue 1TB  Case Corsair 760t (Black)  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma  Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma  Headset: ATH-M50X Mic: Blue Yeti Blackout

The real question is, who actually reads the PCPP comments and builds their PC just based off of that?

"LTT's official.."STOP. I promise you aren't LTT's official bagel eater or whatever. Trust me. 

The real question is, who actually reads the PCPP comments and builds their PC just based off of that?

You would be supprised

well somebody just took advice from google plus on building their pc :/ they all told him that a fx 8350 would be better in gamning and rendering then a 4790k, and the worst part is..... he believed them and ordered it :'(

edit: i cri every time

Spoiler

The Ninja (current gaming pc)  Case- h440 red/black cpu- i5-4690k@ 4.3ghz cooler- coolermaster hyper 212 evo moboGigabyte z97x-sli ram- adata xpg v.1 2x4gb 1600mhz gpu- asus strix gtx 970 hdd- wd blue 1tb ssd- kingston hyperx savage 240gb psu- evga 600b peripherals: mouse- razer death adder 2013 keyboard- corsair k70 with chery mx-reds headset- HyperX Cloud 2

my laptop- toshiba satelite p850, cpu- i7-3630qm ram- 8gb 1600mhz hdd- 1tb 5400rpm gpu- Nvidia gt630m 2gb

did you know we have a gun thread ? well we do 

and a car thread ! 

well somebody just took advice from google plus on building their pc :/ they all told him that a fx 8350 would be better in gamning and rendering then a 4790k, and the worst part is..... he believed them and ordered it :'(

Send me this link right now

-Snipity snip snip-

let the fools build their "OMFG SO B3AST" poj computer and laugh at em 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Everyone thinks they are the best in the world at it, so yeah.

CPU: AMD 7800X3D Motherboard: NZXT B650E RAM: 32GB 5600 30-CL Corsair Vengeance DDR5 GPU: MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 2070 PSU: Corsair RM850i Monitor: Samsung 27" 4K thing Cooling:Noctua Chromax Black NH-D15: Case: NZXT H510 Black

You would be supprised

But there will always be stupid people no matter what. Earlier today a guy on this forum made a thread saying he bought sli 970's and asked "what are the disadvantages", it was obvious he did no research. I looked through his history and he had made a post a few days ago asking what GPU setup to get (it was like, sli 970, sli 780ti, 980, 980ti) and everyone said to get the 980ti, but he ordered two 970's anyway.

"LTT's official.."STOP. I promise you aren't LTT's official bagel eater or whatever. Trust me. 

First most of them are children that don't know what they are talking about

Second to convince them they are wrong you need to be straight up and maybe even ruin someone's dreams

Link me now

-le douchebag is back (some hate me on there, I can win in there every fight)

I saw a $2000 build with an 8350 and R9 290 and everyone was praising it.

so cringey >.< 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky