OnePlus Two [pictures] leaked ahead of launch

TopWargamer

Source 1: http://www.theverge.com/2015/7/22/9013171/oneplus-2-pictures-specs-price

Source 2 (Chinese): http://tenaa.com.cn/WSFW/ShowAllPic.aspx?code=IeqknMs21EA4t0EfpyP5o5H96bu6Gt%2bVSrdJR6n0gNFsUS9P9rmGHSswV0KlC%2byY

The OnePlus Two is scheduled to launch on July 27th, but Chinese regulator TENAA has leaked pictures of the OnePlus Two ahead of its launch. Just to recap, the OnePlus Two will have the Snapdragon 810, 4GB of RAM, a fingerprint scanner, 3,300mAh battery, USB Type-C, and dual-SIM.

*Drum roll*

This is the OnePlus Two:

8449e52cf9.jpg

Okay, this is certainly an interesting design... The front looks fine, but is very, very reminiscent of Samsung phones, especially with the placement and shape of the home button. The back would be fine if they didn't move the whole camera module down. Like, seriously? Why was this necessary? It looks ugly as hell. The OnePlus One had the camera module in the right spot. Why fix what's not broken?

I'm sure you all will have thoughts on this design choice, so let's hear them.

COMIC SANS

Yah not a fan of the low camera on the back, since.. well  thats where your hand is :P

Otherwise i like the design, and I like physical buttons so yay

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Looks nice :D

That may just be my upgrade from my Note 3

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Interesting that OnePlus is going with a home button at the front. I see no problems with touch buttons like my One has.

Is seems that the power and volume buttons have all been placed at the right side of the phone, too  <_<

Also, EWW that backside!  :wacko: It looks like a dopey, derpy version of what it should be. Not happy with that...

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Physical home button >>>>>>> capacitive home button IMO

I'm sick of constantly accidentally hitting the home button while holding my Xperia J landscape, which is how I hold it 99% of the time.

The biggest  BURNOUT  fanboy on this forum.

And probably the world.

That back though

I prefer the lack of a physical button but this one doesn't look bad at all. That back though. Ugly piece of shit. 

60FPS Microwave

Intel Core i5-4670K | Galax GTX 970 EXOC | ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac | Team Elite 8GB 1600MHz | Gelid Black Edition | Samsung slowdown + WD Blue 1TB x2 | Cooler Master V550 | Corsair K65 + Logitech G100s | MasterCase Pro 3

Well I hate the design. I don't like hardware buttons. And the low camera looks weird and seems inconvenient

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

oh hell no.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Yah not a fan of the low camera on the back, since.. well  thats where your hand is :P

Otherwise i like the design, and I like physical buttons so yay

I think it's fine, remember this is a 5.5 inch phone. And if camera is all the way at the top holding it two handed in landscape is annoying.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I think it's fine, remember this is a 5.5 inch phone. And if camera is all the way at the top holding it two handed in landscape is annoying.

Very true, and when you are holding it to take photos then at least you wont accidentally cover the camera. I just think its a bit..weird

but its a good looking device overall i think

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Not at all. I've never heard of anybody having an issue holding a phone landscape while taking photos or videos. If that were the case, somebody would have fixed it long ago.

Personally I have never had this issue on my 5.5" LG G3.

COMIC SANS

Not at all. I've never heard of anybody having an issue holding a phone landscape while taking photos or videos. If that were the case, somebody would have fixed it long ago.

Personally I have never had this issue on my 5.5" LG G3.

The way I hold my G2 my finger covers up the camera slightly. I have to resort to uncomfortable holding positions.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Interesting that OnePlus is going with a home button at the front. I see no problems with touch buttons like my One has.

Is seems that the power and volume buttons have all been placed at the right side of the phone, too  <_<

Also, EWW that backside!  :wacko: It looks like a dopey, derpy version of what it should be. Not happy with that...

i completely agree.

i don't like the left swap for buttons, and the physical home key is meh in my opinion. i like the hidden looking buttons.

no big deal on the back, it looks fine in my opinion.

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

OnePlus One design minus unnecessary bezels was definitely a better design than this crap

i like the lower camera, if you hold the phone two handed and landscape to get a better quality picture your hand covers up higher cameras with ease.

also gald there keeping the sandpaper like grippy back, 

Frankly I don't think the lowered camera in the back is that bad. IMO it will allow you to grasp your phone two handed to take more stable landscape picture. At least I think that was the intent.

The back is ugly as all hell, but at least the camera is flush (i think, that's what it looks like). The physical button is definitely a step backwards, unless it's a really good fingerprint scanner.

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

YAY FOR PHYSICAL HOME BUTTONS!!!

The camera does look a bit odd. It's definitely not as pretty as the original 1+ but that home button tho >>>>

wow, the front reminds me of my g3. and Samsung home button? also I agree that the camera placement is terrible. should have left it where it was

@Damikiller37 that looks a lot better 

I think the camera module should have been flipped and raised like this:

ss%2B(2015-07-22%2Bat%2B04.51.43).jpg

That looks infinitely better.

COMIC SANS