BREAKING NEWS! FIREPOLE CONFIRMED

Afromancer
Go to solution Solved by Tech_Dreamer,

image.jpg

why is it so far from the stairway? will you have to jump to ride it? O_O

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

Ermagerf

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Would probably be a building support. Why would they put it right infront of 2 doorways??

My Rigs:

Gaming/CAD/Rendering Rig
Case:
 Corsair Air 240 , CPU: i7-4790K, Mobo: ASUS Gryphon Z97 mATX,  GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970, RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16GB, SSD: SAMSUNG 1TB 840 EVO, Cooling: Corsair H80i PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/f2TH99SFF HTPC
Case:
Silverstone ML06B, CPU: Pentium G3258, Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H97N-WiFi, RAM: G.Skill 4GB, SSD: Kingston SSDNow 120GB PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/JmZ8TW

Guys just to clear it up, I don't know if it is a fire pole but the facts are leading to it. With Linus posting about it in sure it is one but it can easily be a support

Would probably be a building support. Why would they put it right infront of 2 doorways??

We could "pretend" the building suppourts are firepoles

"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."

-Ron White

why is it so far from the stairway? will you have to jump to ride it? O_O

You'd be surprised at how far away actual firepoles are. My father is a firefighter so I've been in a few firehouses and you do have to extend yourself a bit to reach the firepole.

But that does seem like a strange place for it. It doesn't even look centered to the top of the staircase if it is an actual firepole. Of course my depth perception might be going wonky in the picture, but idk.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

You'd be surprised at how far away actual firepoles are. My father is a firefighter so I've been in a few firehouses and you do have to extend yourself a bit to reach the firepole.

interesting... guess you cant get hurt if you know what you doing :P

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

Linus loves his fans Confirmed?

|  Athlon 750K   |   EVGA GTX 750 Ti FTW  |  Acer Aspire E15 - i5 6200u, 940M  |

|  Sennheiser HD 518   |   FiiO E10K DAC and Amp  |

Moto G (1st Gen)

Oh @LinusTech

Hail the king people

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

What a really weird place to put it, but whatever, still cool.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

lols,  everyone was complaining to get one,  now they will complain about where its located  

That's just how they are, can't be helped.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

What a really weird place to put it, but whatever, still cool.

The original planned layout of the building never called for one. Hype built during construction. Now the odd location.

...assuming this is all true, which I'm still willing to bet it's not.

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

#FIREPOLEPARTY

“When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”

- Cave Johnson, founder and CEO of Aperture Science, in Portal 2

The original planned layout of the building never called for one. Hype built during construction. Now the odd location.

...assuming this is all true, which I'm still willing to bet it's not.

I hope it is fake, otherwise I hope it is a good deal away from the door. haha

image.jpg

But the real concern here...

Do you smell.... what the Rock is cookin?

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)