The best Mouse for CS:GO

Nohemi
Go to solution Solved by Xaring,

check the logitech lineup. All are awesome. Love the G502, (out of budget though).

Also corsair and mionix have good mice.

I am looking for a good mouse for csgo and other fps games like black ops 2 and cod 4. I am right handed I want a mouse that is more on the responsive side, but not so responsive that I will accidentally click the buttons constantly. It doesn't need to be anything fancy, although some programable buttons will be nice. Most of all I want a comfortable mouse that fits my small hands. My budget is like around 50 dollars, but if there is a mouse that is really good and over my price range you should still feel free to link it.

I am looking for a good mouse for csgo and other fps games like black ops 2 and cod 4. I am right handed I want a mouse that is more on the responsive side, but not so responsive that I will accidentally click the buttons constantly. It doesn't need to be anything fancy, although some programable buttons will be nice. Most of all I want a comfortable mouse that fits my small hands. My budget is like around 50 dollars, but if there is a mouse that is really good and over my price range you should still feel free to link it.

corsair m65 rgb

<p>Wish I could have this already!! : http://pcpartpicker.com/p/qTLRjX

Corsair M45

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

SteelSeries Rival

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

check the logitech lineup. All are awesome. Love the G502, (out of budget though).

Also corsair and mionix have good mice.

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

Razer Abyssus, allthough if youre one of the Razer haters its not gonna work for you :P But it fits your description, however it does not have any extra mouse buttons :/

Razer Abyssus, allthough if youre one of the Razer haters its not gonna work for you :P But it fits your description, however it does not have any extra mouse buttons :/

thats okay 

Corsair M65 (What I have)

Logitech G400s (I also have)

Steelseries Rival

Steelseries Sensei Raw

Logitech G502

|  Athlon 750K   |   EVGA GTX 750 Ti FTW  |  Acer Aspire E15 - i5 6200u, 940M  |

|  Sennheiser HD 518   |   FiiO E10K DAC and Amp  |

Moto G (1st Gen)

Depend per person a lot of people adviced a Razer deathadder and Abyssus but I found them totally shit.

I would say go to a store and try.

Razer Deathadder is pretty much the best all around mouse for palm grip.  The light weight is ideal for FPS games.

But you need to try it in your hand to know for sure.  Picking a mouse is really hard because everyone likes it a little different.

i7 4790k @4.7 | GTX 1070 Strix | Z97 Sabertooth | 32GB  DDR3 2400 mhz | Intel 750 SSD | Define R5 | Corsair K70 | Steel Series Rival | XB271, 1440p, IPS, 165hz | 5.1 Surround
PC Build

Desk Build

Autists suggesting the Corsair mice...

G502 is superior.

Or finalmouse I guess. Have yet to try one of those yet.

Source: Used to play a game that required more skill than CSGO at a competitive level :P

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Autists suggesting the Corsair mice...

G502 is superior.

Or finalmouse I guess. Have yet to try one of those yet.

Source: Used to play a game that required more skill than CSGO at a competitive level :P

I personally like clawing the mouse, so I can't deal with mice that have those "finger rests" on the side :P

R.A.T series

On 11/19/2014 at 2:14 PM, Syntaxvgm said:
You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.

corsair m65 rgb

Unless you want an acceleration-less sensor of course. Then you'll have to get a mouse with an optical sensor.

What grip do you use?

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Unless you want an acceleration-less sensor of course. Then you'll have to get a mouse with an optical sensor.

What grip do you use?

what does you mean like if i like to claw the mouse or not

what does you mean like if i like to claw the mouse or not

Check out the Mouse link in my sig for info on grips. Then tell me what you use.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I personally like clawing the mouse, so I can't deal with mice that have those "finger rests" on the side :P

AFAIK it doesn't really :P

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Depends a lot on your prefered grip.

If you use claw grip the Corsair M45 (optical sensor) / Corsair (laser sensor). Both feature premium Omron switches.

Palm grip i can recommend the Asus ROG Gladius but it is on the expensive side.

(Palm grips)

Logitech G402 and Steelseries Rival are also great options. If you like the distinct logitech shape go with the G402 or the widely popular G400s.

But if you have somewhat of a perfection complex don't go with the Steelseries Rival as its rubberized coating shows wear and tear easily (tho its very comfortable and good for grip). 

Check out the Mouse link in my sig for info on grips. Then tell me what you use.

i definitely have a claw grip 

FinalMouse all the way

Depends a lot on your prefered grip.

If you use claw grip the Corsair M45 (optical sensor) / Corsair (laser sensor). Both feature premium Omron switches.

Palm grip i can recommend the Asus ROG Gladius but it is on the expensive side.

(Palm grips)

Logitech G402 and Steelseries Rival are also great options. If you like the distinct logitech shape go with the G402 or the widely popular G400s.

But if you have somewhat of a perfection complex don't go with the Steelseries Rival as its rubberized coating shows wear and tear easily (tho its very comfortable and good for grip). 

SHIELD IS BETTER