The best Mouse for CS:GO

Nohemi
Go to solution Solved by Xaring,

check the logitech lineup. All are awesome. Love the G502, (out of budget though).

Also corsair and mionix have good mice.

I'd have to say it would be the Logitech G303 or EVGA TORQ X5 to recommend. For games like CS:GO you never want to get a laser sensor mouse. I did it once and the built in accleration made it impossible to flick or turn around fast.

Laptop: Intel Core i5-4200H, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce 840M

Desktop: Intel Core i3-6100, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce GTX 750 Ti

corsair m65 rgb

No... The M65 has a laser sensor and acceleration, sucks for CS:GO.

Look at the Zowie linup, they're a little bit over your budget but well worth it!  If not, then look at the G402, it's also amazing for CS:GO!

Currently roaming the forums in boredom

I like mice and keyboards and the sort

Formerly TheFlurryGames

i definitely have a claw grip 

Look at the Zowie FK1 for large hands and FK2 for smaller hands!

Currently roaming the forums in boredom

I like mice and keyboards and the sort

Formerly TheFlurryGames

I am looking for a good mouse for csgo and other fps games like black ops 2 and cod 4. I am right handed I want a mouse that is more on the responsive side, but not so responsive that I will accidentally click the buttons constantly. It doesn't need to be anything fancy, although some programable buttons will be nice. Most of all I want a comfortable mouse that fits my small hands. My budget is like around 50 dollars, but if there is a mouse that is really good and over my price range you should still feel free to link it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UaM765-S515ibLyPaBtMnBz7xiao0HL5f-F1zk_CSF4/edit#gid=1762004852

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZzbKDmFOqsP_ut2RdctD01OEbZzbXol6HLwqVkSmZcg/edit#gid=0

Zowie ,logitech,Steelseries, take your pic. Whatever you do stay away from Rat. :lol:

I just bought a logitech g402 and love it.  I don't play cs:go, yet, but I play alot of BF4 and it has really helped me out.  It's on Amazon for $40, which is one of the main reasons I got it.  

Also I would check out Zowie FK1, like a lot of people are suggesting.

SHIELD IS BETTER 

HEIL HYDRA!!

(im saying this out of complete comic book reference i do not support racism plz no ban)

• 4 months later...

I would recommend Razer Deathadder for CS GO. It is a very qualified mouse for FPS games and it has a really nice design, in my opinion. Logitech G300s or G400s would be nice choices too. If you don't know about DPI and other terms, check out this guide

Honestly it all comes down to shape

As long as the mouse meets the following you're good

• Optical sensor, 3090, 3310, or 3366 are all great
  • Omeron switches
  • onborard memory, so it saves your settings and never have to mess with the software again
  • all the buttons, left click, right click, decent scroll wheel, and two thumb buttons
  • Wired preferably, with adjustable lift off and polling rate, and being able to disable acceleration and angle snapping

Look for whatever shape fits your hand the best, 127+ long and 70+ wide is great for palm grip, less than that for claw and finger tip.

Never saw one pro use any of the Corsair mice listed above.. Zowie have some really good mice with great sensors and lots of different sizes. The FinalMouse 2015 is also pretty good and super light. The common SteelSeries Rival and DeathAdder Chroma are great options as well. I myself use a G602 looking to get a wired one soon one of the above i mentioned.

MY RIG | Intel Core i5-4690K @4.4GHz | COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 EVO | ASUS Z97-A  | Mismatched 24GB RAM @1600MHz DDR3 | WD CAVIAR BLUE 1TB + PNY CS900 120GB | GIGABYTE AORUS RX 570 4GB | FRACTAL DESIGN FOCUS G | CORSAIR CX550M  | WINDOWS 10 | Acer GN246HL 24" 1080p 144Hz  | Glorious Model O- (Glossy White) Ducky One 2 Mini (White - Cherry MX Silent Red) MOBILE | OnePlus 7 Pro 256GB (Grey) | iPad Pro 10.5 64GB (Gold)  PREVIOUS ACCOUNT: CYANOG