how long does collage takes?

saiftech

i just finnished school and have no idea what collage is lie and how long its gonna take?

i started hearing about Phd, masters, Bachelors and doctoral and i have no idea what they mean and what they are all i know is it takes longer to get one of them that i listed and harder

so can you explain them to me and also tell me which will be the highest paid ones with a degree and whats the hardest to get and how long it takes?

im from abu dhabi and im not sure which job i should take..

Stop fucking around.

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

So youre telling me you just finished high school and youve yet to here a single bit of anything about college... -_-

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

none of those degrees guarantee you a high paying job

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Depends on how large the canvas is.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

College can take 3-4 years normally...

a Master's degree will be an additional 2 years...

not sure about a doctorate...

phd pays the most in twinkies and doritos 

Thanks you just made my evening that much better. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

I studied a Bachelors Degree in IT, and that took 3 years.

My Rigs:

Gaming/CAD/Rendering Rig
Case:
 Corsair Air 240 , CPU: i7-4790K, Mobo: ASUS Gryphon Z97 mATX,  GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970, RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16GB, SSD: SAMSUNG 1TB 840 EVO, Cooling: Corsair H80i PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/f2TH99SFF HTPC
Case:
Silverstone ML06B, CPU: Pentium G3258, Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H97N-WiFi, RAM: G.Skill 4GB, SSD: Kingston SSDNow 120GB PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/JmZ8TW

College can take 3-4 years normally...

a Master's degree will be an additional 2 years...

not sure about a doctorate...

this is close, depends really on what you go for. Phd can take a year or 10. All about what you want to be and what you put into it.

...fix your spelling, then you may ask about College.

i said im from abu dhabi

lol

This...

College can take as long as you want it to.......a degree, doesn't matter witch one.. will not mean you make more then the other... also the further you go in to school the more money you will spend.

lol

This...

College can take as long as you want it to.......a degree, doesn't matter witch one.. will not mean you make more then the other... also the further you go in to school the more money you will spend.

true that, a masters level class can be a grand each, also books can be 200 usd or more. The higher level the degree the more likely they will teach so it isn't a big jump. Always depends on field. A phd in number theory should pay more than one in history or arts.

i said im from abu dhabi

point, and check. 

As such I'm not the first to bash the MULTIPLE errors. 

Additionally, You are from abu dhabi -I am not. You should talk to someone experienced with the matter from your region for starters. Furthermore, I also find it hard to believe you both correlate education with job pay and have no preference for field, let alone know nothing about college after you just graduated high school. Then again you are from abu dhabi and my knowledge doesn't cover that area any better than any search engine does. 

tl;dr:  ask your parents, teachers, and guidance counselor.   Life isn't all about money.   Take a job you want.(If you need help finding a field once again refer to your parents, teachers, and guidance counselor.)

Cheers, 

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress

College is about 4~ years.

Off-Topic:

Your avatar matches your handle name...

I studied a Bachelors Degree in IT, and that took 3 years.

That's what I'm doing. Takes the same amount of time today. At least with ECPI it does.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs