London woman changes her name to get control of Facebook account

jos

Previously known as Jenna Rogers, the woman, now named Jemmaroid von Laalaa, opened a Facebook account in 2008 using an invented name to avoid getting friend requests from people she didn't want to befriend on the social network. The plan backfired when she lost access to her account.

"I can't believe I'm stuck with this stupid name and I still can't get into my Facebook,” von Laalaa told

How stupid can people get. It is just facebook open a new account,,

Facepalmed so hard that there was a shockwave..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

1253885876_suicide.gif

Life without Facebook is a liberation. 

Haven't touch my Facebook account for years.

I ascribe to this... Facebook is but a tool...

This might be a sign that you have a problem...

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Amazingly not a parody story. Original article in The Independant.

Worth it for the comments section full of middle aged "facebook is stupid what happened to phones things are different from my childhood and I'm scared" type comments alone :)

Life without Facebook is a liberation. 

Haven't touch my Facebook account for years.

Deleted mine about 5 years ago or so (them publishing publically the names and numbers from my phone contacts list was the last straw)

Not looked back.. though there are the odd few times when it would be useful.. There is just too much crap posted on FB..

I don'T PreSS caPs.. I juST Hit THe keYboARd so HarD iT CriTs :P

Quote or @dzzope to get my attention..

I don't think she realize tha She can change her name on Facebook. ;-;

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

Fucking lol

I love this.

She could also make a new account maybe? 

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

I don't think she realize tha She can change her name on Facebook. ;-;

I don't think you read the article. Or even the OP.

Yea, I read about this a few days ago. This is beyond stupid, not only that she changed her actual name to try to get access, but also that she saved all her precious 'pictures and memories' on there.

BACKUPS ARE A THING! ;)

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

I don't think you read the article. Or even the OP.

I did read it, she change her irl name so see stop getting notifications or what not. But she couldn't get into her account..

fail_zpskjcrjjfm.png

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

Hard to realise that people like that exist.....

Remember in 2011 the rumor of planet X Nibiru and the end of Mayan calender. Some idiots sold all their belongings and waited for the end-of-time coming. Then the existence of this Facebook woman shouldn't be a surprise.  :lol:

I did read it, she change her irl name so see stop getting notifications or what not. But she couldn't get into her account..

fail_zpskjcrjjfm.png

How will the ability to change her name on Facebook get her back into an account which she had been locked out of? She changed her irl name because Facebook required proof of identity matching the name of the account on Facebook she wished to unlock.

If you read past the bit you've underlined you'll understand what this story is about.

Why did it get blocked in the first place and why did she care that much about a made up facebook account anyway?

Sigh... technology makes us increasingly stupid as it caters to our lazy nature and makes us excessively dependant on tools such as the calculator and Google browsing to do the jobs that our brains were biologically designed for.

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

fail_zpskjcrjjfm.png

Your reading comprehension is ridiculously poor, then. You're right that she changed her name, but you got the rest of the story backwards.

Uhm, click the forgot your password?

I get a feeling people forget that even exists

Previously known as Jenna Rogers, the woman, now named Jemmaroid von Laalaa, opened a Facebook account in 2008 using an invented name to avoid getting friend requests from people she didn't want to befriend on the social network. The plan backfired when she lost access to her account. "I can't believe I'm stuck with this stupid name and I still can't get into my Facebook,” von Laalaa told

I can't stop laughing  :lol: 

"When you're in high school you should be doing things, about which you could never tell your parents!"

post-121932-0-24147400-1436898291.gif

post-121932-0-70322700-1436898276.gif

post-121932-0-70322700-1436898276.gif

post-121932-0-24147400-1436898291.gif

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky